Stackpole Photos

Outside

+ Add Photo

Stackpole Reviews

4 Reviews
2.1
4 Reviews

Recommend to a friend
Approve of CEO
(no image)
Eric R. Cozens
2 Ratings
  1.  

    "Never worth it"

    • Comp & Benefits
    • Work/Life Balance
    • Senior Management
    • Career Opportunities
    Former Employee - Quality Engineering Specialist
    Former Employee - Quality Engineering Specialist

    I worked at Stackpole

    Pros

    Good equpiment, reasonable environment compared to other powder metal facilities, people you work with are great, offices and caffetaria are well maintained and clean.

    Cons

    If you are not part of the inner circle, it is what it is and will never change, people are not judged on merit but who they are connected too.

    Advice to ManagementAdvice

    Stackpole was great, Gates has a long way to go to ever aspire to what was

    No opinion of CEO

Stackpole Interviews

Interview Experience

Interview Experience

0%
100%
0%

Getting an Interview

Getting an Interview

100%

Interview Difficulty

1.0
Average

Interview Difficulty

Hard

Average

Easy
  1.  

    General Occupation Interview

    Anonymous Interview Candidate
    Anonymous Interview Candidate
    Application Details

    I applied through other source. The process took a dayinterviewed at Stackpole in January 2012.

    Interview Details

    Fairly simple interview, did not ask for much. To sum up, they'll see if you have got both brains and muscles.
    Simple "describe yourself" kind of things. Fairly standard. The interviewer did not seem too interested in the process and instead opt for a much more relax chat during the second half, which was refreshing.

    Interview Questions
    Accepted Offer
    Neutral Experience
    Easy Interview

Stackpole Awards & Accolades

Let us know if we're missing any workplace or industry recognition – Add an award

Additional Info

Unlock Profile
Website www.stackpole.on.ca
Headquarters Mississauga, Canada
Size 1000 to 5000 Employees
Founded Unknown
Type Subsidiary or Business Segment
Industry Manufacturing
Revenue $100 to $500 million (USD) per year

Stackpole is geared up for the automobile industry. The company makes drive train components such as planetary gears, oil pumping systems, synchronizer assemblies, and shaft gears. Customers include General Motors, Ford, Peugeot, ZF Friedrichshafen, and Borg Warner. Stackpole has formed a joint venture with Seoul-based Halla Group to manufacture auto parts in South Korea; various Halla entities will own a 70% stake in the venture and Stackpole will have the remaining 30%. In 2003 Stackpole was acquired by industrial manufacturer Tomkins PLC of the UK.

Work at Stackpole? Share Your Experiences

Stackpole

 
Click to Rate
or