Stanford Health Care, with multiple facilities throughout the Bay Area, is internationally renowned for leading edge and coordinated care in cancer care, neurosciences, cardiovascular medicine, surgery, organ transplant, medicine specialties, and primary care. Throughout its history, Stanford has been at the forefront of discovery and innovation, as researchers and clinicians work together to improve health, alleviate suffering, and translate medical breakthroughs into better ways to deliver patient care. Stanford Health Care: Healing humanity through science and compassion, one patient at a time.
At Stanford Health Care, your career is supported within a distinctive hospital culture. This environment compliments the pioneering, collaborative atmosphere that has earned us our worldwide reputation for excellence.
Welcome to a community of caregivers that believes in giving their best, every time. When you join Stanford Health Care, your contributions make an impact on so many levels. As both an organization and individuals, we are uniquely committed to the C-I-CARE philosophy, emphasizing our shared commitment to respect, courtesy and a true personal connection to every person we serve. It’s what sets us apart and drives us forward as health care professionals. C-I-CARE instructs us to:
- Connect with people by calling them by their proper name, or the name they prefer
- Introduce yourself and your role
- Communicate what you are going to do, how long it will take, and the impact to the patient
- Ask permission before entering a room, examining a patient, or undertaking an activity
- Respond to a patient’s questions or requests promptly; anticipate patient needs
- Exit courteously with an explanation of what will come next
At Stanford Health Care, your outstanding work deserves outstanding rewards. We offer compensation and benefits that include:
- Competitive salaries
- Extensive range and benefits, both standard and elective
- Generous paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement
- Outstanding retirement programs
- Credit union and employee discounts
- Backup care, maternity services and on-site child care
- A variety of rewards and recognition programs
- Health and fitness programs
- And much, much more…
Stanford Health Care Photos
- Featured Review
Helpful (1)RecommendsPositive Outlook
The facility is well known and kept clean. The staff is friendly and professional. The environment is nice and calm.
I can't really think of any down side of working at Stanford health care. I don't think anyone would turn down an offer from Stanford.
Advice to Management
The dynamics of interdisciplinary team are collaborative and flowing. All members have a say instead of dictated by physicians.
Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Helpful (1)Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Stanford Health Care.
Panel interview and manager interview. One on one at first then passed that. Got a phone call to do a panel interview and passed that as well. Then reference check and background check, passed that as well.
- Describe the time when you did a project and what did you do Answer Question
For over 160 years, Stanford Health Care has been advancing medicine together as fearless leaders and unstoppable patient advocates. Consistently ranked among the nation’s best hospitals, we are a team of pioneers, bringing groundbreaking medical research and patient care to the communities we serve every day. We’re Stanford Health Care, home to health care professionals making the impossible a reality every day. We’re pushing the boundaries of what medicine can do, and that takes people who can lead fearlessly, challenge the expected, and inspire healing in everything ...