Stanley Black & Decker Photos
- Comp & Benefits
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Management
- Culture & Values
- Career Opportunities
I have been working at Stanley Black & Decker full-time for more than 5 yearsPros
- Gave me a lot of opportunities to participate on many global projects.
- Some very smart and dedicated people
- Merit based company. If you work hard, develop your IDP, jobs will present themselves. Have to be flexible as timing and locations can vary.
- Great products and brands recognized globally.
- Get to travel in certain rolesCons
- Leadership group is very pompous and many times willing to cut any people to meet end of year bonuses.
- Black and Decker used to be more marketing driven, now it's more financially driven.
- Can create very high amount of stress given that every quarter you have to meet or exceed goals, regardless of the market conditions.
-Has be known to affect many people's personal livesRecommendsNeutral OutlookDisapproves of CEO
Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
1 person found this helpfulApplication Details
I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Stanley Black & Decker in July 2014.Interview Details
I worked with a recruiter, the process was very simple. I applied online, received a phone call the next day. I had my interview over 3 hours with 3 individual the following week. Two weeks later, I had a second quick phone interview that was all behavioral questions, they were fast firing questions. They were very open with the issues they have, they stated it is a very competitive atmosphere, and the hours could be long.Interview Questions
Negotiation DetailsVery simple, I was very happy with my offer.Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
- What projects have you completed to make your job more efficient? Answer Question
Let us know if we're missing any workplace or industry recognition –
Stanley Black & Decker, an S&P 500 company, is a diversified global provider of hand tools, power tools and related accessories, mechanical access solutions and electronic security solutions, engineered fastening systems, and more. Learn more at www.stanleyblackanddecker.com.
In the 2013 issue of Forbes Magazine, Stanley Black & Decker ranked 17 out of 150 U.S. companies. Stanley Black & Decker outranked well known companies such as Google, Home Depot, Apple, PepsiCo, and more.