Get a Career in the Cloud With Steelwedge: The Sky Is the Limit
You can take your career into the stratosphere with Steelwedge, the fastest growing cloud supply chain planning solution provider in the world.
Cloud providers dominate the technology world, and continue to experience massive growth. In 2014, companies spent $13 billion on cloud technology to increase collaboration, gain better access to analytics, increase productivity, reduce costs, and speed up development cycles. With Steelwedge, you have an opportunity to chart a career path in two dynamic and increasingly critical fields of business:
cloud technology and supply chain management.
What do we do?
Steelwedge cloud solutions help the world’s leading manufacturers to profitably match demand and supply, mitigate risk and rapidly adapt to change. Our customers include GoPro, Lenovo, HP, Baker Hughes, Monsanto, Emerson, NVIDIA, Nissan and Jaguar Land Rover.
Why work at Steelwedge?
- Our rapid growth presents big career advancement opportunities. We have grown 6x in four years.
And we have the accolades to show for it. Deloitte ranked Steelwedge the 200th Fastest Growing Company in North America on its 2014 Technology Fast 500™.
- Steelwedge is privately owned. That gives us the ability to be agile, and you get the autonomy you need to take your career where you want it to go. Plus, you’ll receive pre-IPO shares and a great opportunity to ride the wave of cloud success with a company on the rise.
- We can capitalize on a very large, untapped market opportunity: We are bringing the power of the cloud and Big Data to the $4 billion supply planning market*
- Steelwedge is helping to revolutionize manufacturing on a global scale
- You can pioneer the use of leading-edge technology to solve enterprise problems on a award-winning team.
The Silicon Valley Business App Awards named Steelwedge Mobile Insight as the Best Mobile Management App for 2014
- Steelwedge offers generous compensation and benefits and the opportunity for a global career.
Want to Join Our Team? You Should Know Our Values.
To build, inspire and empower a world-class team to drive customer success by adopting an agile, open and passionate approach to business.
We are creative thought leaders and problem-solvers who reach, flex or shape-shift to deliver the best solutions to the gnarliest challenges.
We are collaborative--unified in purpose and spirit; emboldened with a global perspective.
We are obsessively focused on improving planning and its impact on our business, our customers' business and our world.
We take ownership for achieving desired results. We acknowledge and assume responsibility for our plans, actions and outcomes.
Steelwedge Software Photos
RecommendsPositive OutlookApproves of CEO
- Work/Life Balance
- Culture & Values
- Career Opportunities
- Comp & Benefits
- Senior Management
I have been working at Steelwedge Software full-time (More than a year)
The company is great, the product is great, and the people are just AWESOME!! Steelwedge empowers people to perform: If you have the right attitude, Steelwedge gives you the opportunity to rise to the occasion and prove your worth. It has a very dynamic, fast-paced and collaborative work environment. Tons of incredibly hard-working and smart people to learn from, lots of open idea exchange. Steelwedge incorporates ways to stay healthy and productive in a corporate environment. Few examples: Work-out Wednesdays (which includes Yoga classes), re-imburses gym membership, Fitbit challenges among colleagues, inter-company 'Mix Softball' tournament, etc. What I really love about this place is the open environment, which allows you to be who you are. While some might find it to be "additional work"; I find it refreshing that Steelwedge provides me the opportunity to wear multiple hats and gives me the flexibility to learn and grow in other professional areas.
- Typical growing pains: for ex. internal processes/procedures - Communication - We're growing out of our office space - which is actually a good thing! - Product strategy is still evolving, although that could be seen just as much as an opportunity. - The global model makes it a bit difficult to have a perfect work-life balance. That said, who esp. in Silicon Valley doesn't stay up for late pm calls and/or early am calls (internal or customer) + work hours are flexible .. no one's looking at the watch to check when one gets in or out of the office!!
Advice to Management
Keep doing what you're doing .. I have a lot of respect and admiration for all that I've had the opportunity to work with. The decisions you've been making are definitely taking us in the right direction!! - Continue with the "Open door policy". It's very comforting for employees to know you're open to hearing our thoughts and ideas, and the occasional grievances - Continue with the thought leadership, which is clearly driving us to the path of becoming a leader in this niche market - Continue identifying individuals that excel in the cross-functional areas and promote organic growth
Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Helpful (2)No OfferNeutral ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Steelwedge Software.
Interviewed there for a few weeks. Scheduling is sub-optimal and they tend to draw out the process. Found out later they just post and repost positions to collect resumes with no real positions available. Unfair to people to waste their time with no real opportunity.
- Why do you want to leave your current company? That's probably the #1 question asked by everybody. Answer Question
Steelwedge Software is the leading Integrated Business Planning solution provider. Steelwedge’s cloud-based Sales & Operations Planning (S&OP) software solutions connect people, process and technology to power a single view of a company’s business. In a volatile global business environment, that single line of sight powers reliable “what-if” scenario modeling and ...
Mission: The Steelwedge Vision: Become the dominant global provider of integrated business planning solutions. The Steelwedge Mission: Improve the way global businesses plan, perform and profit in a volatile, interdependent business environment. The Steelwedge Sustainability Goal: To reduce carbon output by 100 Million tons by 2017 by enabling our customers to make better business planning, production and distribution decisions.