View the Synechron Story below, and find out more about our journey, and where we are going.
Synechron is one of the fastest growing Technology Consulting & Outsourcing Firms, focused on key selected industries giving us an advantage over our competitors.
- Our deep domain expertise and wider industry perspective compliments our unparalleled customer-centric approach to large and mid-sized organizations including investment banks, hedge funds, insurance companies & AMCs as well as platform and technology providers to the Banking and Financial Services Industry (BFSI).
- Leading global brands via Top 15 Digital Agencies across the world benefit from our cutting edge digital media, ecommerce, social media and mobile capabilities.
- Our consultative and collaborative client facing teams are backed by experienced subject matter experts, whose unrelenting focus on execution is commended by clients.
- We bring value to clients as a strategic solutions partner offering high-end technology capabilities and deep domain understanding rather than being merely a provider of manpower services.
- Unmatched attention from the senior management for each account and assignment.
- Reusable methodologies, frameworks, tools and libraries for clients – never imposed on clients.
- Advice and recommendations evaluated and treated individually to develop the best solution in a collaborative manner.
- Passionate employees - Rated as Top 15 employer five years in a row by Dataquest.
- Low attrition rates and associated stable account teams - Our dedicated, co-branded client development centers average 5%.
- Big enough to scale rapidly yet compact and flexible enough to provide a higher level of service.
- Service ranges from running entire, large departments to smaller teams with handpicked resources for clients.
- Client commendations on speed of response and execution focus.
Speed and perspective are not a luxury, but a requirement. Synechron professionals engineer products and services which are designed to meet the complexities of a constantly evolving market environment. Our approach integrates IT-powered intelligence with enterprise solutions to produce quality, accuracy, and enhanced customization.
We are agents of positive change. Our solutions are built by experts who deliver intelligence, expanded capabilities and performance driven roadmaps for forward moving organizations.
IT strategy and governance
Realizing that a sound IT Strategy & Governance policy significantly increases an organization's credibility and service value in today's marketplace while reducing overall costs, Synechron extends its IT Strategy Consulting services to clients who aim at transforming their IT landscape to a more agile model.
Adopting a detailed, analytical approach to address and understand each client's business requirements and problems, we minimize the risk component attached to any enterprise level IT investment, thereby increasing the net ROI. Operating as a blended service with our Enterprise Architecture Consulting offerings, we propose a number or strategy roadmaps for implementing the proposed IT project. In addition to enterprise-wide IT implementations, we also provide high-end consulting services for specific application and system implementation projects, implementing various governance frameworks, and maturity models required in today's security and standard sensitive IT environment.
With unparalleled expertise and resource depth, Synechron's IT Security Consulting practice enables organizations to address the growing need to understand and manage their information security issues at a higher level.
Providing the right information to the right personnel in a secure environment is of utmost importance for the success of any organization. Synechron's in-depth security consulting services encompass a wide array of solutions, from secure IT networking frameworks, information risk assessment solutions, and BCP/DR solutions to end-point security solutions and policies that protect our clients' IP.
In line with our high-end consulting services, we also provide multi-level security support services via our Remote Infrastructure Management model.
In today's highly dynamic and volatile business environment, CIOs are facing an uphill task in ensuring that predefined organizational goals such as streamlining processes, reducing costs and improving operational efficiency are addressed in the most effective manner.
Synechron's Enterprise Architecture consulting services enable organizations to redesign & realign their existing legacy architecture to accomplish their business strategies by identifying critical business drivers and translating them into technology blueprints. A well defined and planned Enterprise Architecture solution not only brings about greater efficiencies in the day-to-day processing but also enables organizations to monitor the entire technology landscape in real-time. This allows them to pinpoint any gaps that might arise in the business strategies and the technologies required to execute them, and then taking the necessary remedial action to bridge these gaps and minimize chances of any system outages. Moreover, a robust enterprise architecture provides the scalability and flexibility to adapt to changing market and business scenarios and support new business processes.
- Comp & Benefits
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Management
- Culture & Values
- Career Opportunities
I have been working at SynechronPros
better exposure of individual's abilityCons
time-off policies and there are no specific consRecommendsNeutral OutlookApproves of CEO
Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
- Application Details
I applied through other source – interviewed at Synechron.Interview Details
Standard phone behavioral. Technical wasn't what I'd expected. All in all the process was quick but there needs to be more follow up with recruiters as there seemed to be a lack of communication from that end.No OfferNegative ExperienceAverage Interview
Synechron, founded in 2001, is one of the fastest growing IT companies in the world, offering next generation technology and consulting solutions and services. Headquartered in New York, Synechron has over 5,000 professionals spread across the US, Canada, UK, Ireland, The Netherlands, UAE, Japan, Germany, Australia, Hong Kong, Singapore, and state-of-the-art Development...
Mission: To be the most reputed IT outsourcing and consulting company in financial services industry