View the Synechron Story below, and find out more about our journey, and where we are going.
- Synechron is one of the fastest growing Technology Consulting & Outsourcing Firms, focused on key selected industries giving us an advantage over our competitors.
- We are front end advisors combined with domain rich execution teams.
- Our deep domain expertise and wider industry perspective compliments our unparalleled customer-centric approach to large and mid-sized organizations including investment banks, Hedge funds, insurance companies & AMCs as well as platform and technology providers to the Banking and Financial Services Industry (BFSI).
- Leading global brands via Top 15 digital agencies across the world benefit from our cutting edge digital media, ecommerce, social media and mobile capabilities.
- Our consultative and collaborative client facing teams are backed by experienced subject matter experts, whose unrelenting focus on execution is commended by clients.
- We bring value to clients as a strategic solutions partner offering high-end technology capabilities and deep domain understanding rather than being merely a provider of manpower services.
- Faisal Husain, Founder & CEO of Synechron quotes- “We are a strategic solutions partner - Not a factory.”
- Unmatched attention from the senior management for each account and assignment.
- Reusable methodologies, frameworks, tools and libraries for clients – never imposed on clients.
- Advice and recommendations evaluated and treated individually to develop the best solution for client’s needs in a collaborative manner
Speed and perspective are not a luxury, but a requirement. Synechron professionals engineer products and services which are designed to meet the complexities of a constantly evolving market environment. Our approach integrates IT-powered intelligence with enterprise solutions to produce quality, accuracy, and enhanced customization.
We are agents of positive change. Our solutions are built by experts who deliver intelligence, expanded capabilities and performance driven roadmaps for forward moving organizations.
IT strategy and governance
Realizing that a sound IT Strategy & Governance policy significantly increases an organization's credibility and service value in today's marketplace while reducing overall costs, Synechron extends its IT Strategy Consulting services to clients who aim at transforming their IT landscape to a more agile model.
Adopting a detailed, analytical approach to address and understand each client's business requirements and problems, we minimize the risk component attached to any enterprise level IT investment, thereby increasing the net ROI. Operating as a blended service with our Enterprise Architecture Consulting offerings, we propose a number or strategy roadmaps for implementing the proposed IT project. In addition to enterprise-wide IT implementations, we also provide high-end consulting services for specific application and system implementation projects, implementing various governance frameworks, and maturity models required in today's security and standard sensitive IT environment.
With unparalleled expertise and resource depth, Synechron's IT Security Consulting practice enables organizations to address the growing need to understand and manage their information security issues at a higher level.
Providing the right information to the right personnel in a secure environment is of utmost importance for the success of any organization. Synechron's in-depth security consulting services encompass a wide array of solutions, from secure IT networking frameworks, information risk assessment solutions, and BCP/DR solutions to end-point security solutions and policies that protect our clients' IP.
In line with our high-end consulting services, we also provide multi-level security support services via our Remote Infrastructure Management model.
In today's highly dynamic and volatile business environment, CIOs are facing an uphill task in ensuring that predefined organizational goals such as streamlining processes, reducing costs and improving operational efficiency are addressed in the most effective manner.
Synechron's Enterprise Architecture consulting services enable organizations to redesign & realign their existing legacy architecture to accomplish their business strategies by identifying critical business drivers and translating them into technology blueprints. A well defined and planned Enterprise Architecture solution not only brings about greater efficiencies in the day-to-day processing but also enables organizations to monitor the entire technology landscape in real-time. This allows them to pinpoint any gaps that might arise in the business strategies and the technologies required to execute them, and then taking the necessary remedial action to bridge these gaps and minimize chances of any system outages. Moreover, a robust enterprise architecture provides the scalability and flexibility to adapt to changing market and business scenarios and support new business processes.
- Work/Life Balance
- Culture & Values
- Career Opportunities
- Comp & Benefits
- Senior Management
I worked at Synechron full-time (More than 8 years)RecommendsNeutral OutlookApproves of CEORecommendsNeutral OutlookApproves of CEO
This company has the ability to give you the best opportunities if you have what it takes in you. It is the best path one can choose to success. Talented and deserving resources definitely get a chance to work at the best possible projects and levels.
Culture is changing due to rapid growth. Synechron is known for its culture, work hard party harder.
Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
- Accepted OfferNegative ExperienceDifficult Interview
I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week – interviewed at Synechron (Charlotte, NC) in May 2015.
Was contacted 2 days before graduation to interview for a developer position. The job was part of a development program that would require 6 weeks of training in India. Drove 200 miles to Charlotte the night before (they did not offer to cover any accommodation). I spoke to 2 managers, one technical, one sales. The technical guy was not personable at all and was pretty condescending. I thought my answers to coding questions were good but he tore me apart. Second guy was a sales guy, he was cool. Left feeling like I wasn't getting the job. Was offered a week later but I had abother opportunity come up that I was more interested in.
- What the difference between O (1) and O (n) Answer Question
Synechron, the largest independent pure-play technology consulting and outsourcing provider for the financial services industry is a $285-million firm based in New York. Since inception in 2001, Synechron has been on a steep growth trajectory. With 5,500+ professionals operating in 16 countries across the world, it has presence across US, Australia, Canada, UK, Japan, The...
Mission: To be the most reputed IT outsourcing and consulting company in financial services industry