Revolutionizing the Hiring Experience
At TalentWise, we believe in the value of our product. We have built a single, cloud-based platform that streamlines the hiring process from the moment an offer letter is extended until the new hire’s first day on the job. We believe a unified hiring solution delivers a superior candidate experience, which is critical to the hiring process.
Established 7 years ago, TalentWise is technology company that has built a cloud-based solution that manages the hiring process from end to end. Our solution seamlessly integrates with applicant tracking systems on the front end and talent management systems on the back end. The result is an efficient and seamless experience for HR and new hires alike. TalentWise is continuing to invest in the solid marriage of technology and service, which has made us the leader in the industry.
The TalentWise leadership team is comprised of innovative senior executives who have successful track records in enterprise software and technology development. With years of experience serving high-growth and Fortune 500 companies, our seasoned executives are proud to lead the industry with products and unmatched service that deliver exceptional return on investment for our customers. We are currently experiencing rapid growth, and are thrilled to be at the forefront of delivering revolutionary cloud solutions for the HR profession.
With approximately 300 employees, we are currently growing at an incredible pace with offices in Bothell and Bellevue, WA. We are extremely passionate about the work we do and provide our employees with many opportunities for growth.
What Makes TalentWise Different than other Employers?
At TalentWise, you can create your own opportunities. You will own your own success. We believe in hiring and empowering smart, passionate people. You are not just one of many. Rather, you can showcase your work and your unique talents. Your work is visible at all levels, including to our leadership team and CEO, and you’ll have a direct impact on growing the business. Our leadership team believes that our employees hold the key to continued success.
TalentWise offers employees a unique opportunity to be part of a rapidly growing company. We foster career development and personal growth, so you will find yourself with ample opportunities to continue build your career. We are on a journey to completely transform the way companies hire – come help us navigate the course.
What Does TalentWise Solve for HR Organizations?
Our solution, TalentWise Hire, has simplified the hiring process, from the time HR offers a candidate a position to a new hire’s first day on the job. HR can manage hiring tasks from a single dashboard, including offer letters, background checks, drug screening, E-Verify, new hire forms including I-9, W-4, and more. The result is an efficient and compliant hiring process that delivers a great experience for HR professionals and candidates alike. It’s delivered via software as a service (SaaS) so it’s available online, anytime and anywhere there’s an Internet connection.
How Does TalentWise Work with HR’s Existing Systems?
TalentWise Hire integrates seamlessly with applicant tracking systems on the front end, and talent management solutions on the back end.
How Does TalentWise Support its Customers?
As a TalentWise customer, you are provided with a dedicated, U.S.-based, Client Services team that supports you and your candidates. Your team is directly accessible via email and a toll-free phone number, connecting you to a live support specialist, not an automated phone system. And, we answer over 90 percent of all phone calls within three rings.
TalentWise customers further benefit from our internal Compliance Team, who are responsible for monitoring regulatory changes and proactively notifying you to ensure your hiring practices are compliant at all times. Our compliance experts also discuss your organization’s needs upon request.
What's It Like On the Inside?
We don’t expect you to know everything. However, you should have the passion, zest and intelligence to figure things out and drive strong results. Ours is a highly collaborative environment. We love the efficiencies that technology provide us, but we don’t hide behind our computers all day. We like each other, so if there’s a problem to solve or conversation to be had, we talk to each other face to face.
Many times, you’ll find yourself in an impromptu conversation with our CEO or other leaders discussing creative ways to build this business – you’re the pulse of TalentWise!
We work hard but we don’t forget to have fun. We offer numerous events throughout the year including Friday socials, family-friendly events such as bowling and skating and much more. When it’s time for your birthday or work anniversary, we’ll recognize that as well. You’ll be invited to quarterly town hall meetings to hear from our executives about our accomplishments over the quarter. These are open forums and our leaders welcome employee questions and suggestions. We even dedicate an entire week to spoiling our employees during our annual Employee Appreciation Week because we value our employees most of all! Finally, our customers love us. We are laser-focused on providing exceptional customer service and our customer service accolades speak for themselves.
Why Join Us?
TalentWise offers an exciting and dynamic place to work.
Why should you consider joining us? It’s simple.
- We have real personalities. We are personable, humble and honest.
- We’re working on amazing products that completely transform the hiring experience. Innovation is what we do best and is critical to our success.
- Our CEO regularly pops into meetings or comes by our employees’desks just to check in or say hello. The executive team has an open door policy and employees feel free to stop by.
- Within our highly collaborative environment, we challenge employees to provide our customers with the highest level of service in the industry.
- We support our employees’ career objectives with ongoing professional development, mentoring and career workshops, and quarterly career growth check-ins.
- We are innovative, inventive and original.
- We welcome and celebrate diversity.
Bring your talents to TalentWise!!
- Comp & Benefits
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Management
- Culture & Values
- Career Opportunities
I have been working at TalentWise full-time (more than a year)Pros
1. Great career growth potential. They promote from within, whenever possible.
2. Think outside the box mentality. No "it works do don't change it".
3. Driven and intelligent coworkers. I can't think of a single slouch in the broader organization.
4. Excellent management team with a focus on transparency. My boss, in particular, is very supportive with my career growth.
5. A pre-IPO company with a long history of continued positive sales growth. The company is always hiring to fill new roles and not replace old ones.Cons
1. HQ is in Bothell, which means a long commute from Seattle. There is, however, a Bellevue engineering office. I don't work in that team, so it doesn't impact me any.
2. Pay is slightly below average. Perhaps it's because it's based in Bothell and they use North Puget Sound salaries as the benchmark.
3. The company is growing incredibly fast, but with that comes growing pains. The review process and several systems (learning management) need some additional structure behind them. Nothing terrible, but areas for the company to work on.RecommendsPositive OutlookApproves of CEO
Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
- Application Details
I applied online – interviewed at TalentWise.Interview Details
I had to take a typing test, then had the interview. It's was very different. More like a conversation then interview. The interviewer was very nice and talked about the company. I don't think he was happy because I didn't have any questions. I had don't my own research and from the interview it didn't seem to be rocket science.Interview Questions
No OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
- What do you know about the company. View Answer
With TalentWise™, HR professionals and hiring managers alike experience a more efficient, more consistent hiring process with every candidate. Candidates and new hires know where they stand throughout the process, and can conveniently view and complete all forms online. Who wouldn’t want that?
We have an entrepreneurial spirit with a passion for technology and innovation! Come join the hiring revolution!
Work at TalentWise? Share Your Experiences
- TalentWise update30+ days ago