Tally Solutions Photos
- Work/Life Balance
- Culture & Values
- Career Opportunities
- Comp & Benefits
- Senior Management
I have been working at Tally Solutions full-timeRecommendsPositive OutlookRecommendsPositive Outlook
1. Daily you get an opportunity to learn something new.
2. You are give work beyond your role to explore out and prove yourself that your competent to take bigger roles.
3. An Indian software company with MD who is awarded to be father of Indian software. A brilliant leadership right from the top.
4. A very good pay, bonus and yearly hike.
1. We learn everything ourselves which is very good in terms of final output and impact BUT comes with a cost of time.
2. We have a lot of employee gaps to filled at various levels. We are working on it. we have already hired some of the great talents from industry.
Advice to Management
We are doing great and time will tell the rest of world, the power of TALLY... :)
Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
- No OfferNegative Experience
I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Tally Solutions.
Very weird process. Received a call from the recruiter and scheduled an interview on Monday. Reached to know that there is one Recruitment Head evaluating candidates for 15 - 20 mins. This person doesn't even know the basics right. After several follow ups through a common friend in LunkedIn messaged me that they selected someone else for this position.
- Out of the topic questions. Answer Question
Tally Solutions Pvt. Ltd. has been a pioneer in the business software products arena and has witnessed immense growth since its inception in 1986. Today, Tally’s products cater to millions of users across industries in nearly 100 countries. A robust and award-winning network of over 25,000 experienced Tally Partners delivers unmatched customer experience in sales, support and services including customization and integration.
With Bharat Goenka at the helm, Tally remains firmly committed to its purpose of “making everyone who touches Tally happier.” For over 26 years...