The Department for Education (UK)
The Department for Education (UK) Photos
- Comp & Benefits
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Management
- Culture & Values
- Career Opportunities
I have been working at The Department for Education (UK) full-time (less than a year)Pros
- A lot of opportunity to lead on projects for somebody starting out their career.
- Supportive of development.
- Friendly, inclusive environmentCons
- Frustrations of working within a bureaucracy
- Workload seems to fluctuate a lot
- Job can feel admin heavy at timesRecommendsNeutral Outlook
Let us know if we're missing any workplace or industry recognition –
The Department for Education was formed on 12 May 2010 and is responsible for education and children's services.