Thomsons Online Benefits is a market leader in innovative technology and consultancy services related to total reward and flexible benefit programmes.
Client companies include some of the world’s best known brands across financial service, e-commerce and business services. With offices in London, Romania, Singapore and San Francisco, the company employs in excess of 400 staff with a turnover in the region of £40M. Regularly appearing in the Sunday Times Tech 100 listing, Thomsons Online Benefits is a rapidly growing and exciting company with global ambition and can provide both a challenging and rewarding career.
Darwin™ is cloud-based global benefits management and employee engagement software, used by some of the world’s most innovative companies. It leads to:
Darwin™ provides a variety of modules to promote employee engagement by putting them at the centre of their reward experience, including:
- An intuitive employee benefits portal, accessible via tablet, making reward comprehensible and enrolment straightforward, empowering employees.
- Automated, personalised and targeted online communications.
- Integrated video and text help content which de-mystify benefits.
- Your reward brand reflected in all communications and throughout the employee experience.
Darwin™ gives you all the data you need for more efficient benefits spend, and better understanding of one of the largest of your business costs.
- Darwin™ becomes a single source of truth for your benefits data.
- Better return on investment for your benefits spend.
- All benefits data is at hand, empowering you to challenge brokers and providers.
- With dynamic Total Reward Statements, your employees understand and appreciate your benefits spend.
Darwin™ gives you greater accuracy and enables more streamlined benefits by:
- Creating automated links with benefit providers, HR and payroll systems, enabling more speedy data provision.
- Freeing up HR teams from employee queries.
- Automating reports, freeing up time for value-adding tasks.
- Facilitating benefits management, either locally or via shared services centres.
By creating a centralised, encrypted data hub, Darwin™ gives you superior control over your sensitive employee information.
- Records of all employees’ benefits transactions can be accessed instantly.
- A full audit trail of all benefits transactions is automatically generated.
- The employer facing portal enables you to define how benefits data can be accessed.
Thomsons Online Benefits Photos
1 person found this helpful
- Comp & Benefits
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Management
- Culture & Values
- Career Opportunities
I have been working at Thomsons Online Benefits full-time (less than a year)Pros
- Truly disruptive product
- Unlimited Enterprise and Industry Potential
- Prospects love the product - super intuitive, simple to use, ahead of the market.
- Very Competitive Salary and Commission Structure.
- Excellent executives and management.
- Real long term potential- If you do well here you are REWARDED!
- Because the company is growing so fast, if you perform you can get promoted much faster than any other start up out there
-The company is very fair and open to discussing almost anything employees want addressed.Cons
-There are growing pains with setting up U.S. office however we are backed by large machine in the U.K.
-The team is small and you need to mesh well in order to fit in.
-Expected to deliverAdvice to ManagementAdvice
-Continue to be accessible and responsive to staff.
-Continue investing in Employees.
-Training can be more streamlined and efficient.
-You are on the right road to building a truly special team in the U.S.!RecommendsPositive OutlookApproves of CEO
Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
- Interview Details
Chris Wakely was a strong interviewer. He seems to convey a great picture of the sales vision on where Thomsons wants to go. Chris also outlines the next steps while ensuring to maintain the strong culture.Interview Questions
Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
- Why do you think you will be a good fit for the Thomsons positive culture? Answer Question
We transform the employee reward strategies of the world’s leading employers with our unique combination of consulting, communication & technology capabilities.
Mission: We use technology to revolutionise the employee benefits market, powered by Thomsons people .