Thomsons Online Benefits is a market leader in innovative technology and consultancy services related to total reward and flexible benefit programmes.
Client companies include some of the world’s best known brands across financial service, e-commerce and business services. With offices in London, Romania, Singapore and San Francisco, the company employs in excess of 400 staff with a turnover in the region of £40M. Regularly appearing in the Sunday Times Tech 100 listing, Thomsons Online Benefits is a rapidly growing and exciting company with global ambition and can provide both a challenging and rewarding career.
Darwin™ is cloud-based global benefits management and employee engagement software, used by some of the world’s most innovative companies. It leads to:
Darwin™ provides a variety of modules to promote employee engagement by putting them at the centre of their reward experience, including:
- An intuitive employee benefits portal, accessible via tablet, making reward comprehensible and enrolment straightforward, empowering employees.
- Automated, personalised and targeted online communications.
- Integrated video and text help content which de-mystify benefits.
- Your reward brand reflected in all communications and throughout the employee experience.
Darwin™ gives you all the data you need for more efficient benefits spend, and better understanding of one of the largest of your business costs.
- Darwin™ becomes a single source of truth for your benefits data.
- Better return on investment for your benefits spend.
- All benefits data is at hand, empowering you to challenge brokers and providers.
- With dynamic Total Reward Statements, your employees understand and appreciate your benefits spend.
Darwin™ gives you greater accuracy and enables more streamlined benefits by:
- Creating automated links with benefit providers, HR and payroll systems, enabling more speedy data provision.
- Freeing up HR teams from employee queries.
- Automating reports, freeing up time for value-adding tasks.
- Facilitating benefits management, either locally or via shared services centres.
By creating a centralised, encrypted data hub, Darwin™ gives you superior control over your sensitive employee information.
- Records of all employees’ benefits transactions can be accessed instantly.
- A full audit trail of all benefits transactions is automatically generated.
- The employer facing portal enables you to define how benefits data can be accessed.
Thomsons Online Benefits Photos
- Featured Review
RecommendsPositive OutlookApproves of CEO
- Work/Life Balance
- Culture & Values
- Career Opportunities
- Comp & Benefits
- Senior Management
I worked at Thomsons Online Benefits full-time (More than 5 years)
Great People and a great place to learn on your own initiative. Thinking outside the box, thinking on your feet, being prepared to be challenged in all areas of your job. If you are eager to learn and unafraid to get stuck in, then Thomsons is for you. Great benefits package. I had a brilliant manager - engaged and willing to go the extra mile. Michael and Chris are very engaged with the company and they lead by example.
No cons - as in life, any job you take on - YOU need to get the best out of it. Thomsons is vibrant - there is a high expectation placed on its employees; however this challenge has led to great personal growth, along with making superb friends along the way.
Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
- Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
Chris Wakely was a strong interviewer. He seems to convey a great picture of the sales vision on where Thomsons wants to go. Chris also outlines the next steps while ensuring to maintain the strong culture.
- Why do you think you will be a good fit for the Thomsons positive culture? Answer Question
We transform the employee reward strategies of the world’s leading employers with our unique combination of consulting, communication & technology capabilities.
Mission: We use technology to revolutionise the employee benefits market, powered by Thomsons people .