With more than 1,200 stores and distribution in 90 countries, Tommy Hilfiger is one of the few globally recognized accessible designer lifestyle brands. The "classic American cool" spirit of the brand inspires a wide range of preppy, all-American designs that appeal to a diverse array of global consumers. Tommy Hilfiger has achieved strong global brand awareness and recognition and it occupies a unique position as a premium brand offering quality apparel, accessories and lifestyle products at accessible price points. Global retail sales of products sold under the Tommy Hilfiger brands were approximately $6.0 billion in 2012.
We design and market a premium lifestyle brand portfolio that includes Tommy Hilfiger, Hilfiger Denim and Tommy Girl. Each brand targets a different core customer and interprets the Tommy Hilfiger lifestyle for its relevant demographic audience in terms of styling, category offerings, price points and channels of distribution. This strategy attracts a diverse customer base and provides us with the opportunity to market products both domestically and internationally at higher price points, in higher-end distribution channels and to different consumer groups than most of our Heritage Brands business product offerings. Across our three labels, Tommy Hilfiger product offerings by us and our licensees include women’s runway collection; sportswear for men, women and children; footwear; athletic apparel (golf, swim and sailing); bodywear (underwear, robes and sleepwear); eyewear; sunwear; watches; handbags; men's tailored clothing; men's dress furnishings; accessories; socks; small leather goods; fragrances; home and bedding products; bathroom accessories and luggage.
Our brand portfolio includes:
- Tommy Hilfiger – Our core line, which embodies the brand’s "preppy with a twist" heritage and focuses on a 25 to 45 year-old consumer. Products are sold domestically and internationally through our own retail stores (flagship locations, anchor stores, specialty stores and outlet stores), through the wholesale channel and through our e-commerce website;
- Hilfiger Denim – This line is inspired by American denim classics with a modern edge that is more "fashion forward" and casual than the Tommy Hilfiger label. Targeting 25 to 30 year-old men and women, the line focuses on premium denim separates, footwear, bags, accessories, eyewear and fragrance. Products are primarily sold outside North America and can be purchased in our own retail stores, through the wholesale channel and through our e-commerce website; and
- Tommy Girl – Our Tommy Girl collection focuses on 12 to 18 year-old females and offers youthful, spirited apparel such as denim, casual tops and sweaters, dresses, skirts and accessories. In addition to being sold on our company-operated e-commerce website, Tommy Girl apparel is sold at Macy’s in the United States. Outside of North America, the line is sold in various department and specialty stores.
We believe the Tommy Hilfiger brand’s global awareness has been achieved through the consistent implementation of a global marketing and communications strategy, continued product enhancements and an improved in-store experience. We continue to make significant investments in global advertising and integrated marketing programs, spending over $170 million on global marketing and communications efforts in 2012. The popular "The Hilfigers" advertising campaign, featuring the eclectic Hilfiger family, is the cornerstone of our marketing strategy, leading a global creative vision for the brand. This campaign continues to resonate with a global consumer audience and conveys our brand message consistently and seamlessly across all brand touch points.
At PVH, we offer an industry-leading benefits program that provides the protection, peace of mind and flexibility that our associates need to build a better life – both at home and at work.
From comprehensive health and life insurance plans, to work/life programs, a 401(k) plan and a pension plan, PVH associates can choose the coverage that best fits their unique needs. Our benefits options include:
Health and Wellness
- Medical, Dental, Life Insurance and Dependent Life Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Short and Long Term Disability Programs
- Long Term Care Programs
- Corporate Wellness Program
- Domestic Partner Benefits
Retirement and Savings
- 401(k) Savings Plan with a company match
- Company paid Pension Plan
- 529 College Savings Program
- Vacation / PTO
- Generous number of paid holidays
- Summer hours*
- Flex time*
- Resource and referral program for family and individual needs such as child care, adult care and personal services
- College coaching resource and referral program
- Group Pre-paid Legal Program
- Group Auto and Home Owner's Insurance Programs
- Adoption Assistance
- Associate discounts in company stores
- Educational Assistance Program
- Friday casual dress*
- College Scholarships for children of our associates
- Negotiated Discounts with local and national businesses
- Referral Bonus Program
- Training Classes
*Benefits may vary by location
We are a global, action-oriented company characterized by achievement and commitment. We want people who are hungry for both professional and personal growth; who will help us take our brands, our business and our community service to new heights, and who, with our support, will strive to reach their full potential.
If you are a motivated individual who desires an opportunity to grow, be challenged, and make a difference, we invite you to take a closer look at why you should join PVH.
Quality of Work Life
Feel the pride and excitement of being on the team behind one or more of the world's most successful brands. You'll operate in a fulfilling environment of excellence, respect and open communication.
Quality of Personal Life
PVH provides its associates with competitive compensation and exceptional benefits that can have a genuine impact on the quality of your personal life. We believe that career and personal life should both thrive in balance.
Professional Development and Career Growth
Ongoing support, education and formal training is provided for the development of professional and technical skills, to best prepare our associates for current and future opportunities within PVH.
With PVH providing encouragement and financial resources, our associates have embraced traditional community service activities, and gone beyond the traditional as well, carrying out ideas of their own to create opportunities and help those in need.
Diversity and Equal Opportunity
PVH is absolutely committed to recruit, train and provide career advancement to all associates without regard to gender, race, religion, age, disability, sexual orientation, nationality or social or ethnic origin. Diversity in our workplace will be encouraged. Bigotry, racism, and sexual harassment will not be tolerated.
Tommy Hilfiger Photos
I have been working at Tommy Hilfiger as an intern
Got a lot of useful experience. Very friendly workforce.
Finding ways to bide your time between projects
Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
- Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied in-person. The process took 1 day – interviewed at Tommy Hilfiger (Orange, CA).
It was a short but sweet interview that focused around me as a person and my work ethic. They did not conduct any IQ test or aptitude tests. The interviewer was extremely welcoming and courteous.
- Why do you think you'd perform well for the position you're applying for? Answer Question
From the blacktop to the greens, Tommy Hilfiger Group (THG) has it covered. The famous designer's namesake casual wear is worn by rap, rock, teen, and sports stars and fans. THG designs, sources, makes, and markets men's and women's sportswear and denim wear, as well as athletic wear, children's wear, swimwear, and accessories. Through extensive licensing deals, THG also offers products such as fragrances, belts, bedding, home furnishings, and cosmetics. Its clean-cut clothing is sold in more than 1,000 major department and specialty stores and Tommy Hilfiger shops and...