Trinity Industries, Inc. is a diversified industrial company that owns market-leading businesses which provide products and services to the energy, transportation, chemical, and construction sectors. Trinity reports its financial results in five principal business segments: the Rail Group, the Railcar Leasing and Management Services Group, the Inland Barge Group, the Construction Products Group and the Energy Equipment Group. Our common stock is traded on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol TRN.
Our vision is to be a premier, diversified industrial company that owns market-leading businesses which provide superior products and services to customers while generating high-quality earnings and returns for shareholders. We expect to accomplish this through:
- the quality and talents of our people,
- the strength of our market leadership positions,
- the depth of our operational capabilities, and
- our commitment to excellence and continuous improvement
Trinity's businesses are market leaders.
- TrinityRail represents the combined resources of Trinity's railcar manufacturing companies and its railcar leasing and management services company.
- Trinity Marine Products, Inc. is a leading U.S. manufacturer of inland barges and fiberglass barge covers.
- Trinity Containers, LLC is a leading manufacturer in North America of tank containers.
- McConway & Torley, LLC is a leading manufacturer in North America of railcar coupling devices.
- Trinity Highway Products, LLC and Energy Absorption Systems, Inc. are leading U.S. manufacturers of highway products.
- Trinity Industries de Mexico, using the brand name TATSA, is a leading manufacturer in Mexico of tank containers.
- Standard Forged Products, LLC is a leading manufacturer in North America of railcar axles and large circular forgings.
- Trinity Construction Materials, Inc. is a leading supplier of lightweight and natural aggregates to the construction industry within the Western and Southwestern areas of the United States.
- Trinity Structural Towers, Inc. is a leading manufacturer in North America of structural wind towers.
Our culture values honesty, entrepreneurialism, teamwork, continuous improvement and a can-do attitude. We have a strong work ethic. Our businesses work collaboratively to share best practices, leverage synergies and optimize our workforce. And our people pride themselves on creating quality industrial products and superior service solutions – all in a high-integrity environment that believes in doing what’s right, every day.
Meet our people - click the links below:
Trinity Industries Photos
- Comp & Benefits
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Management
- Culture & Values
- Career Opportunities
I have been working at Trinity Industries full-time (more than a year)Pros
Trinity Industries offers employees a premier experience including financial stability, career advancement and personal growth in addition to competitive compensation.Cons
The company's current growth trend has presented some challenges in from a technology & systems perspective; however, we are making advancements daily.Advice to ManagementAdvice
I would consider delegating authority a bit more to balance work load and increase the speed to resolution.RecommendsPositive OutlookNo opinion of CEO
Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
- Application Details
I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days – interviewed at Trinity Industries.Interview Details
Interviewer was nice but very thorough. She put me at ease and we both established rapport. My resume was studied and I was asked about several positions. Then I explained a couple of them related to HR.No OfferPositive ExperienceDifficult Interview
Let us know if we're missing any workplace or industry recognition –
TRINITY INDUSTRIES, INC. IS A DIVERSIFIED
INDUSTRIAL COMPANY THAT OWNS MARKET-LEADING
BUSINESSES WHICH PROVIDE PRODUCTS AND SERVICES
TO THE ENERGY, TRANSPORTATION, CHEMICAL, AND
Trinity’s businesses provide industrial products and services ranging from
railcars, barges, storage containers, and aggregates to highway products,
structural wind towers...
Mission: Our vision is to be a premier, diversified industrial company that owns market-
leading businesses which provide superior products and services to customers