- Trinity Industries update6 days ago
TrinityRail Job Fair July 10 10am - 2pm Paragould Goodwill Industries of America 2808 W. Kingshighway Paragould, AR 72450 Recruiting: Welders / Painters / Paint Prep / Blast Technicians / Decal Applicators http://glassdoor.com/slink.htm?key=vIWOC
- Trinity Industries update7 days ago
Trinity enjoyed volunteering for the 35th Wheelchair Games hosted in Dallas, June 21-26. The Wheelchair Games is the largest annual wheelchair sports event in the world, and demonstrates VA’s commitment to support and promote independence and active living for Veterans with disabilities through wheelchair sports and recreation. #CULTURE #VETS
Trinity Industries, Inc. is a diversified industrial company that owns market-leading businesses which provide products and services to the energy, transportation, chemical, and construction sectors. Trinity reports its financial results in five principal business segments: the Rail Group, the Railcar Leasing and Management Services Group, the Inland Barge Group, the Construction Products Group and the Energy Equipment Group. Our common stock is traded on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol TRN.
Our vision is to be a premier, diversified industrial company that owns market-leading businesses which provide superior products and services to customers while generating high-quality earnings and returns for shareholders. We expect to accomplish this through:
- the quality and talents of our people,
- the strength of our market leadership positions,
- the depth of our operational capabilities, and
- our commitment to excellence and continuous improvement
Trinity's businesses are market leaders.
- TrinityRail represents the combined resources of Trinity's railcar manufacturing companies and its railcar leasing and management services company.
- Trinity Marine Products, Inc. is a leading U.S. manufacturer of inland barges and fiberglass barge covers.
- Trinity Containers, LLC is a leading manufacturer in North America of tank containers.
- McConway & Torley, LLC is a leading manufacturer in North America of railcar coupling devices.
- Trinity Highway Products, LLC and Energy Absorption Systems, Inc. are leading U.S. manufacturers of highway products.
- Trinity Industries de Mexico, using the brand name TATSA, is a leading manufacturer in Mexico of tank containers.
- Standard Forged Products, LLC is a leading manufacturer in North America of railcar axles and large circular forgings.
- Trinity Construction Materials, Inc. is a leading supplier of lightweight and natural aggregates to the construction industry within the Western and Southwestern areas of the United States.
- Trinity Structural Towers, Inc. is a leading manufacturer in North America of structural wind towers
Our culture values honesty, entrepreneurialism, teamwork, continuous improvement and a can-do attitude. We have a strong work ethic. Our businesses work collaboratively to share best practices, leverage synergies and optimize our workforce. And our people pride themselves on creating quality industrial products and superior service solutions – all in a high-integrity environment that believes in doing what’s right, every day.
Meet our people - click the links below:
Trinity salutes the sacrifice and commitment that our country’s service men and women have contributed in the name of freedom and would be honored to have you start your civilian career with us.
From our plants to our corporate offices, and with positions ranging from Welder to Accountant and Engineer to Quality Assurance, we offer locations all over the country and careers that build your skills, as well as your future.
Dependable, self-disciplined, responsible, ethical, courageous, and a dedication to excellence makes you a leader. These are also the characteristics that make Trinity employees successful, as we too are committed to the highest standards of service.
We aspire to be the best in all that we do and we can’t achieve that goal without your support. If you are looking to join another premier operation, we invite you to take a closer look at Trinity Industries, Inc.
Trinity Industries Photos
- Featured Review
- Work/Life Balance
- Culture & Values
- Career Opportunities
- Comp & Benefits
- Senior Management
I have been working at Trinity IndustriesRecommendsPositive OutlookApproves of CEORecommendsPositive OutlookApproves of CEO
A multitude of businesses with plenty of areas for growth. Great office culture with a caring attitude. Senior leadership always available and willing to listen to new ideas. Company values clearly stated and reinforced.
Initial understanding of the roles and responsibilities for the numerous plants/business units.
Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
- No OfferPositive ExperienceDifficult Interview
I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days – interviewed at Trinity Industries.
Interviewer was nice but very thorough. She put me at ease and we both established rapport. My resume was studied and I was asked about several positions. Then I explained a couple of them related to HR.
Let us know if we're missing any workplace or industry recognition –
TRINITY INDUSTRIES, INC. IS A DIVERSIFIED
INDUSTRIAL COMPANY THAT OWNS MARKET-LEADING
BUSINESSES WHICH PROVIDE PRODUCTS AND SERVICES
TO THE ENERGY, TRANSPORTATION, CHEMICAL, AND
Trinity’s businesses provide industrial products and services ranging from
railcars, barges, storage containers, and aggregates to highway products,
structural wind towers...
Mission: Our vision is to be a premier, diversified industrial company that owns market-
leading businesses which provide superior products and services to customers