In a world where we search for meaning and purpose, Tronex aspires to be of Service to Mankind and not just to look after oneself. Our mission is to build a pipeline through which quality products flow efficiently with the invaluable support of good and talented people working together in harmony. This pipeline system integrates investors, manufacturers, and customers into one entity, ensuring the utmost supply chain integrity so that all can benefit. We are deeply committed to the environment, sustainability efforts, and, perhaps most importantly, to being a positive influence on others, so that future generations can inherit a better world and be free to create.
Each Tronex employee plays a pivotal role in the success of our company. As such, we actively seek professionals who are, at the very core, committed to parallel standards of unwavering quality, initiative, and a passion for performance. The sustained growth that Tronex has achieved for over a quarter century – combined with the driven entrepreneurial culture that we maintain – provides the self-motivated employee with limitless opportunities for both personal and professional development.
Our standard is to treat one another with the utmost respect. We encourage and appreciate the exceptional talents of each individual, and we take pride in the significant contributions that every member of Team Tronex makes.
Tronex is dedicated to sustainable initiatives that help protect the environment and make better use of valuable resources. This commitment is reflected in our company’s manufacturing processes, products, and overall business practices.
Environmentally Safe Manufacturing
Tronex works closely with our manufacturing facilities around the world to implement clean air, water, and energy best practices. Among our green manufacturing initiatives are:
- Minimizing or eliminating the use of hazardous chemicals in our manufacturing processes
- Implementing ISO 14000 and ISO 14001 standards to continuously mitigate our environmental impact
- Conducting annual energy and third-party social accountability audits to affirm environmentally sound processes, clean air and water standards, waste/byproduct control, and employee well-being
Eco-Friendly Products and Packaging
As a standard practice, Tronex utilizes recyclable packaging, biodegradable products, and renewable sources whenever possible. We have also designed packaging that contains 40% total recycled and 25% minimum post-consumer content. Additional efforts in this area include:
- Reducing packaging material consumption by 25%
- Developing advanced material formulations for stronger yet thinner gloves, resulting in longer wearability and less frequent disposal for decreased waste and increased savings overall
- Designing bulk packaging solutions for enhanced handling efficiencies and reduced waste
Highly Efficient Business Practices
Tronex strives to conserve energy and reduce our carbon footprint in myriad ways, such as:
- Utilizing SmartWay® Transport Partnership certified carriers and vehicles to achieve fuel efficiencies and reduce emissions when optimally shipping out of our multiple U.S. warehouse locations
- Optimizing packaging counts and volumes to minimize material consumption and maximize shipping space
- Transitioning to energy-efficient T5 lighting in our facilities, resulting in a 50% energy savings, as well as installing thermal barriers and a highly efficient HVAC system for energy conservation
We also partner with both our customers and suppliers to help contribute to and optimize their own sustainability programs.
Tronex believes in celebrating and embracing the unique differences and strengths within every individual, regardless of gender, race, age, nationality, or creed. Our guiding principle is to promote excellence through mutual respect and an appreciation of each employee’s individuality and specialized talents. It is only by utilizing the diverse talents of our people that Tronex can continue to grow and flourish. This dedicated focus drives the company’s overall team-building approach, which ultimately aspires to make leaders of us all.
We believe it is our fundamental responsibility to foster equal opportunities and encourage diversity and inclusion across the entire supply chain. This provides us with an essential and deeper understanding of our multifaceted employees, as well as the varied cultures around the globe, serving to strengthen and add value to our company as a whole. Diversity and inclusion are not simply terms we use, but beliefs we practice, as they are not only socially and ethically important but also crucial for our long-term success as a worldwide business.
Tronex is an Asian-American, Minority-owned Business Enterprise (MBE) certified by the State of New Jersey and the National Minority Supplier Development Council (NMSDC). We are among an elite group of MBE companies honored with the National Corporate Plus® certification from the NMSDC, recognizing world-class capabilities and delivery excellence for leading organizations.
We have been continually ranked as one of the top Privately Held and Diverse-Owned Businesses in the U.S. , as well as in New Jersey, by DiversityBusiness.com and NJBIZ, among others.
Tronex is dedicated to “Making a Positive Difference and the World a Better Place®,” and we wholeheartedly believe that, “through a great enterprise, we can help many.” To turn these visions into reality, we strive to assist others both locally and globally.
At the local level, Tronex supports charitable organizations near our corporate headquarters in Mount Olive, New Jersey. We do this by contributing to schools, law enforcement agencies, rotary clubs, and humane societies. We sponsor programs that provide food to people who are hungry or homeless. We are also dedicated to supporting organizations with missions to stop child abuse and provide support to victims.
We take great pride in being personally involved with each of the organizations that we support. While monetary contributions are always needed, we go beyond that by attending events and fundraisers, volunteering, and giving motivational speeches.
As a global, medical-based company, Tronex is especially honored to be involved with international organizations that provide essential medicine, advance cures, help prevent diseases, and distribute food to those in need. By partnering with programs that directly improve the health and well-being of those affected by diseases and disabilities, we are able to help provide treatment and hope to people of all ages.
We firmly believe that education is the backbone of society and that a country’s long-term success lies in the education of its youth. This is especially important in today’s interdependent global economy. Tronex is so passionate about education that we built and fund our own school in Mainland China, called the Tronex School.
We also support disaster-relief efforts. Without warning, people’s lives can be destroyed by tsunamis, earthquakes, hurricanes, and other devastating events. As such, Tronex acts swiftly to aid victims of natural disasters.
We believe in giving back to those who are in need and are proud of the contributions we make on a continual basis.
- Work/Life Balance
- Culture & Values
- Career Opportunities
- Comp & Benefits
- Senior Management
I have been working at Tronex InternationalRecommendsPositive OutlookApproves of CEORecommendsPositive OutlookApproves of CEO
• Dynamic, fast-paced, and customer-oriented company where people are committed to performing and delivering above and beyond in very competitive markets
• Heavy focus on both gaining new business and delivering upon existing business with customers
• Entrepreneurial corporate culture, combined with the established stability, diverse foundation of business, and performance track-record of a company that has been growing for over two decades
• Performance-oriented business environment where impactful employee contributions and value to the business and company are valued and rewarded
• Performance-driven work environment values staff members, but also is very demanding at times
• Employees are expected to be adaptable and able to flex and meet the needs while maintaining the attitude needed to for success
• Work is rewarding, but can be intense at times. Workdays can demand long hours, office time, and solid time and effort commitments
Tronex International, Inc., is a multiple award-winning Minority Business Enterprise (MBE) and leading global brand of over 600 SKUs of innovative disposable Personal Protective Equipment (PPE). As a medical-based company, Tronex offers over a quarter century of focused expertise in providing cross-contamination control and infection-prevention solutions to major healthcare...
Mission: To lead our industry by building and maintaining a true vertically integrated global supply chain system and pipeline through which quality products flow efficiently...