Turn has been transforming the way Fortune 1000 marketers and their agencies make decisions since we started doing business in 2006. Turn is:
- The largest independent company in the advertising technology sector and the recognized leader in platform-based mobile, video, display, and Facebook advertising.
- The only advertising technology available on five continents that provides digital advertising strategy and execution from a single platform.
- An early pioneer of data-driven advertising, having delivered one of the industry’s first programmatic ad impressions in June 2009.
- Honored by Deloitte as the fastest growing software company in Silicon Valley in 2012 and #24 on their 2012 Technology Fast 500 list.
- Provider of a lightning-fast technology platform that responds in as little as 10 milliseconds to half of the world’s Internet page views.
- A technology-first company, committed to making big data infrastructure available to customers on five continents on a self-service, subscription basis.
We’re looking for innovative and passionate people who want to change the world of advertising forever. Are you an expert in big data and algorithms? Internet-scale systems? Does being part of a high-growth Silicon Valley startup get you excited? Join our team.
A full package of benefits allows Turn employees to reach their full potential. You’ll enjoy best-in-class insurance plans, generous time-off programs, fitness memberships, creative office spaces, and family-friendly policies that help you achieve work-life balance.
At Turn, we’re interested in developing leaders that will change the face of the industry. To support our regular promotion schedule, we offer management courses from U.C. Berkeley and NYU, as well as employee development sessions hosted by leadership experts.
Turn empowers employees to take care of the communities where we operate. We support time-off for volunteering, match your contributions to your favorite non-profits, mandate recycling in all offices, and offer incentives for using public transport.
3 people found this helpful
- Comp & Benefits
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Management
- Culture & Values
- Career Opportunities
I have been working at Turn full-time (more than an year)Pros
Great perks and great potential growthCons
none that I can think ofAdvice to ManagementAdvice
Get rid of the Eat Club foodRecommendsPositive OutlookApproves of CEO
Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
- Application Details
I applied online – interviewed at Turn.Interview Details
Applied online and got an email from HR. Had a phone interview with one of their engineer. Question was easy but I wasnt prepared so I couldnt get an offer.Interview Questions
- Find the duplicated number in an array. Answer Question
Turn delivers real-time insights that transform the way leading advertising agencies and enterprises make marketing decisions. Our integrated cloud platform enables data management, cross-channel advertising, and advanced analytics from a single login, along with point-and-click access to more than 150 integrated technology partners. Turn is headquartered in Silicon Valley and...
Mission: We empower you with confidence at the moment of decision, helping you make smarter, more informed decisions and take greater control of your cross-channel marketing...