Turn delivers real-time insights that transform the way leading advertising agencies and enterprises make marketing decisions. Our integrated cloud platform enables data management, cross-channel advertising, and advanced analytics from a single login, along with point-and-click access to over 100 premium technology partners. Turn is headquartered in Silicon Valley and...
Mission: We empower you with confidence at the moment of decision, helping you make smarter, more informed decisions and take greater control of your cross-channel marketing...
- About Us |
Turn has been transforming the way Fortune 1000 marketers and their agencies make decisions since we started doing business in 2006. Turn is:
- The largest independent company in the advertising technology sector and the recognized leader in platform-based mobile, video, display, and Facebook advertising.
- The only advertising technology available on five continents that provides digital advertising strategy and execution from a single platform.
- An early pioneer of data-driven advertising, having delivered one of the industry’s first programmatic ad impressions in June 2009.
- Honored by Deloitte as the fastest growing software company in Silicon Valley in 2012 and #24 on their 2012 Technology Fast 500 list.
- Provider of a lightning-fast technology platform that responds in as little as 10 milliseconds to half of the world’s Internet page views.
- A technology-first company, committed to making big data infrastructure available to customers on five continents on a self-service, subscription basis.
This is the employer's chance to tell you why you should work for them. The information provided is from their perspective.
Employees are “Very Satisfied” 31 ratings
89% of the CEO 28 ratings
Current Software Engineer in Redwood City, CA
Pros: Great people to work with both technically and culturally
Lots of operational resources
Hard challenges and enough freedom to attack them
Lots of opportunity to learn and grow, both technically and understandingt he industry – Full Review
|Salaries in USD||Avg. Salary|| |
8 Turn Salaries
7 Turn Salaries
6 Turn Salaries
= Salary Range
= Anonymous Salary Range
Accepted Offer – Reviewed last week New
Interview Details – Following a lengthy recruitment cycle from sales management, there were seven in-person interviews, with multiple departments across several regions. The people I interviewed with were all very intelligent and eventually sold me on taking the position. The process ended with a final interview over… – Full Interview