Turn has been transforming the way Fortune 1000 marketers and their agencies make decisions since we started doing business in 2006. Turn is:
- The largest independent company in the advertising technology sector and the recognized leader in platform-based mobile, video, display, and Facebook advertising.
- The only advertising technology available on five continents that provides digital advertising strategy and execution from a single platform.
- An early pioneer of data-driven advertising, having delivered one of the industry’s first programmatic ad impressions in June 2009.
- Honored by Deloitte as the fastest growing software company in Silicon Valley in 2012 and #24 on their 2012 Technology Fast 500 list.
- Provider of a lightning-fast technology platform that responds in as little as 10 milliseconds to half of the world’s Internet page views.
- A technology-first company, committed to making big data infrastructure available to customers on five continents on a self-service, subscription basis.
We’re looking for innovative and passionate people who want to change the world of advertising forever. Are you an expert in big data and algorithms? Internet-scale systems? Does being part of a high-growth Silicon Valley startup get you excited? Join our team.
A full package of benefits allows Turn employees to reach their full potential. You’ll enjoy best-in-class insurance plans, generous time-off programs, fitness memberships, creative office spaces, and family-friendly policies that help you achieve work-life balance.
At Turn, we’re interested in developing leaders that will change the face of the industry. To support our regular promotion schedule, we offer management courses from U.C. Berkeley and NYU, as well as employee development sessions hosted by leadership experts.
Turn empowers employees to take care of the communities where we operate. We support time-off for volunteering, match your contributions to your favorite non-profits, mandate recycling in all offices, and offer incentives for using public transport.
- Work/Life Balance
- Culture & Values
- Career Opportunities
- Comp & Benefits
- Senior Management
I have been working at Turn full-time (More than a year)
Great place to work they take care of their employees and make sure that you have work, life, balance.
Changing a lot of what the focus is as a company.
Advice to Management
Focus more on sticking with a few things and making them work.
Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
- No OfferNegative ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Turn (Chicago, IL) in July 2015.
The interview process was very odd. The recruiter asked me nothing about my work experience or what I knew about Turn. He didn't even spend any time describing the company to me. He just asked for my current salary said it was in their range and then told me that my resume was not very strong.
- What is your current salary? 1 Answer
Turn delivers real-time insights that transform the way leading advertising agencies and enterprises make marketing decisions. Our integrated cloud platform enables data management, cross-channel advertising, and advanced analytics from a single login, along with point-and-click access to more than 150 integrated technology partners. Turn is headquartered in Silicon Valley and ...
Mission: We empower you with confidence at the moment of decision, helping you make smarter, more informed decisions and take greater control of your cross-channel marketing activities. Our cloud platform is built on algorithms that constantly evolve and learn, ensuring our products continually innovate ahead of an ever-changing industry.