Turn delivers real-time insights that transform the way leading advertising agencies and enterprises make marketing decisions. Our integrated cloud platform enables data management, cross-channel advertising, and advanced analytics from a single login, along with point-and-click access to more than 150 integrated technology partners. Turn is headquartered in Silicon Valley and...
Mission: We empower you with confidence at the moment of decision, helping you make smarter, more informed decisions and take greater control of your cross-channel marketing...
- About Us |
Turn has been transforming the way Fortune 1000 marketers and their agencies make decisions since we started doing business in 2006. Turn is:
- The largest independent company in the advertising technology sector and the recognized leader in platform-based mobile, video, display, and Facebook advertising.
- The only advertising technology available on five continents that provides digital advertising strategy and execution from a single platform.
- An early pioneer of data-driven advertising, having delivered one of the industry’s first programmatic ad impressions in June 2009.
- Honored by Deloitte as the fastest growing software company in Silicon Valley in 2012 and #24 on their 2012 Technology Fast 500 list.
- Provider of a lightning-fast technology platform that responds in as little as 10 milliseconds to half of the world’s Internet page views.
- A technology-first company, committed to making big data infrastructure available to customers on five continents on a self-service, subscription basis.
This is the employer's chance to tell you why you should work for them. The information provided is from their perspective.
Employees are “Satisfied” 40 ratings
72% of the CEO 35 ratings
Current Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA
Pros: I've only been at the company for a few months, but the company takes incredibly good care of its employees. On the lighter side, it offers free lunch everyday, great benefits, a flexible work environment, casual culture, and a sweet ping pong… – Full Review
|Salaries in USD||Avg. Salary|| |
8 Turn Salaries
7 Turn Salaries
6 Turn Salaries
= Salary Range
= Anonymous Salary Range
Accepted Offer – Reviewed 5 weeks ago
Interview Details – Following a lengthy recruitment cycle from sales management, there were seven in-person interviews, with multiple departments across several regions. The people I interviewed with were all very intelligent and eventually sold me on taking the position. The process ended with a final interview over… – Full Interview