- Comp & Benefits
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Management
- Career Opportunities
I worked at Typhoon!Pros
- Free meal with every shift and the food is AMAZING!
- Tips are great and are split evenly (even hostess, dishwashers, busters, and chefs get a portion)
- If you aren't a full time employee it is very easy to request to work certain days and to take days off
- They are great at rehiring employees (for instance only working summers when you are home from school)Cons
- It is a pretty nice restaurant and they really value there customers, therefore there is a lot of stress on you not to mess up orders or slack off.
- hard on your feet - but hey that's any restaurant jobAdvice to ManagementAdvice
I have no advice for the managementRecommendsApproves of CEO
Let us know if we're missing any workplace or industry recognition –
Typhoon! operates a chain of more than half a dozen upscale Thai and pan-Asian restaurants in the Portland, Oregon, and Seattle areas. The dining spots specialize in classic Thai cuisine presented in a contemporary setting, as well as more cutting-edge dishes. The chain is also popular for its extensive tea menu. President and executive chef Bo Lohasawat Kline, a native of Bangkok, and her husband, Stephen Kline, started the company in 1995.