US Airways Group takes wing as one of the nation's leading passenger carriers. Along with its regional affiliates, US Airways serves about 200 cities, mainly in the US and Canada, but also in Latin America, the Caribbean, the Middle East, and Europe. It uses about 340 jets on mainline routes; regional service is provided by subsidiaries Piedmont Airlines and PSA with more than 90 aircraft. US Airways extends its network via the Star Alliance, a marketing and code-sharing partnership led by United Continental's United Airlines and Lufthansa. (Code-sharing allows airlines to...
This is the employer's chance to tell you why you should work for them. The information provided is from their perspective.
Chairman and CEO
|Salaries in USD||Avg. Salary|| |
36 US Airways Salaries
24 US Airways Salaries
18 US Airways Salaries
= Salary Range
= Anonymous Salary Range
Accepted Offer – Reviewed last week New
Interview Details – 1) First apply online
2) Look for email to create video interview
3) Get phone call to for in-person interview
4) IF you want the job, SHOW UP EARLY!!!
5) IF you want the job, PREPARE by practicing interview questions from previous posts.
6) IF you want the job, PAY ATTENTION to and follow… – Full Interview
Why do you want to work for US Airways
What would be the worst part about this job? – Answer Question