- The average employee tenure at Ungerboeck is more than seven years.
- We’ve grown 1,000% over the past 15 years.
- We have never once asked an employee to put a coversheet on a TPS report.
- We believe life is too short to spend it with boring customers.
A GOOD EMPLOYEE/EMPLOYER RELATIONSHIP SHOULDN'T BE SO MUCH...WORK.
- Software Engineers
- Software Quality Engineers, Business Analysts, and Product Managers
- Project Management and Software Training Specialists
- Software Sales and Marketing Professionals
CODE FLIES WHEN YOU’RE HAVING FUN.
INDISPUTABLE EVIDENCE OF EMPLOYEE HAPPINESS
FOOD FOR THOUGHT MADE BETTER WITH FREE FOOD
FUN IS ALWAYS INTEGRATED
OTHER POPULAR FUN EVENTS:
- Company Picnic
- Family Movie Night
- Night at the Races
- Halloween Contests
- Chili Cook-off
- Bacon Food Day
- Run Fit Club
- Holiday Hearts Program (adopt a family)
- USI Softball Team
- Wellness: Free Personal Trainer, Self Defense Class, First Aid Class, Fitness Room, Group 5k Runs
A GREAT SENSE OF COMMUNITY
Ungerboeck Software International Photos
- Work/Life Balance
- Culture & Values
- Career Opportunities
- Comp & Benefits
- Senior Management
I have been working at Ungerboeck Software International full-time
Growing company with a lot of potential in both the short term and long term.
Need more building space - need to build another building!
Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
- Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Ungerboeck Software International.
This is the best interview process I have been through. I applied online, then I spoke with an HR recruiter. After speaking with them I was scheduled for an in person interview. I met with the 2 Team Leads as well as the Executive Director of Customer Success. All 3 were so easy to talk to and only made me more excited about the company and position. A couple days later I was contacted to schedule a 2nd interview. This time I met with the Executive Director again, followed by the VP of Customer Success. Again, really approachable; they don't just ask you questions, but really let you ask questions as well. They are very upfront and honest in dealing with your questions. The process was very speedy and transparent.
- Tell me about your career background and how it relates to this position Answer Question
Ungerboeck is the worldwide market leader in end-to-end event management software, headquartered in St. Louis, MO, and with international offices in France, Germany, Hong Kong, China and Australia. We offer the career growth opportunities & dynamic environment of a growing software company -- coupled with the leadership continuity and long-term stability of family ...
Mission: Our Core Values: *We are family. We’re more than a team, we’re a family. We help each other, both personally and professionally. We care about each other treat each other with respect. *Relentless improvement – of our products, our company, and ourselves. *Hard work – with balance. We balance work with life without compromising our personal relationships. *Have fun together - We believe that laughter and fun play an important role in the workplace. We make celebrating our success a priority.