- VMware update9 hours ago
At VMware, our giving is rooted in a philosophy called Citizen Philanthropy – which is about the power of choice and collective impact. This year, we invite all VMworld attendees, VMware employees, and VMware friends to stand for a cause of their choice to unlock our collective impact. Learn more: http://glassdoor.com/slink.htm?key=vITMI #vGiveBack
- VMware update4 days ago
Connect with VMware Networking & Security Systems Engineer and U.S. Air Force veteran, Bryan Salek to hear what fuels his drive and how VMware’s EPIC2 values align with the U.S. military’s values. http://glassdoor.com/slink.htm?key=vIT1C
At VMware, we empower people and organizations by radically simplifying IT through virtualization software. Our talented and diverse teams work together to fulfill this vision and are architecting what’s next for the company, the industry, and each other.
How we deliver on our vision comes through in our everyday actions. Our people are driven to create amazing innovations in a workplace that encourages and supports growth, learning and collaboration. Our core values guide what we do and how we do it:
- Execution—We debate, discuss, and then get things done as One VMware while keeping impact, quality and efficiency at the center of our actions.
- Passion—We are driven to challenge the status quo by innovating for the benefit of our customers, products, and people.
- Integrity—We are consistently bold yet humble, competitive yet fair and decisive yet respectful. We build and protect trusted relationships with our customers, partners, shareholders, and people.
- Community—We dedicate our time, talent, and energy to provide meaningful contributions to our customers, our team members, and our communities.
- Customers—We are committed to empowering our customers to succeed by helping them meet their toughest technological challenges.
Our workplace provides a great foundation for learning, teamwork, collaboration, openness and fun. While each workplace is different, several commonalities are found throughout our locations:
- Open doors
- Shared offices
- Comfortable communal spaces
- Game, relaxation and mother’s rooms
- Wellness & community programs
- Free healthy snacks and drinks
- Onsite cafes and services
- Weekly social gatherings
- Quarterly all-hands meetings
VMware is the leader in virtualization and cloud infrastructure solutions that enable businesses to thrive in the Cloud Era. With 50+ global locations, we value and invest in our employees by enabling, fostering and supporting their professional and personal growth and well-being. As an employee, we will enable your drive and passion to:
- Make an immediate impact on your career, VMware, our customers, our partners, the industry and the wider community.
- Voice your innovative ideas and work hand-in-hand with industry experts and an approachable leadership team to drive what’s next in the market.
- Collaborate and grow in a company that is driven to empower people and organizations by radically simplifying IT through virtualization software.
- Competitive compensation (salary, equity and bonuses) and comprehensive benefits (health, financial, education)
- Paid time to give back through community service learning projects
- Learning and Development support through ongoing talent development and tuition reimbursement
- Wellness benefits and employee events through employee assistance programs, vacation time, flexible workdays, recognition program, green initiatives, employee-led celebrations, discount services and many more great workplace perks to enhance your total employee experience!
Want to make an immediate impact by architecting what's next in IT and for yourself?
At VMware, students and new college graduates are both challenged and rewarded with meaningful work and rich experiences in a collaborative environment made of hard work, tenacity, accountability, transparency, inclusiveness, and a culture of learning and service to each other, our customers and the community.
Bring your innovative ideas here and watch them grow in a flexible learning environment grounded by trust, freedom of choice and most importantly - your input. Behind our transformative products and solutions are our great people, including our interns!
Work with us in our product, customer, or business operations groups and help us empower people and organizations by radically simplifying IT through virtualization software. Search current opportunities and join us today!
Connect with the University Relations Team:
At VMware, we actively attract, engage, and celebrate our people from dynamic backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. By doing so, we foster a culture and environment where great people want to work and thrive. This strength propels us toward our common goal of creating and supporting transformative products and services through our collaborative drive to imagine, define and deliver the future of IT. Learn more about our people and what fuels our drive.
- Featured Review
Helpful (4)RecommendsPositive OutlookApproves of CEO
I have been working at VMware full-time
VMware Foundation empowers employees to give back to their local communities... both time, talent and 100% match of donations. They even sent $30,000 in free software to a local non-profit because I simply asked to help them - sincere, meaningful impact. Palo Alto campus is outstanding, with a great vibe and culture! Great technology and solutions that truly save companies millions... and saves the planet, by reducing power, cooling and floor space.
Virtual Office / Home Office is very much removed from the outstanding campus culture in Palo Alto... so keep this in mind. Starting to be a BIG company now.
Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
- No OfferNegative ExperienceAverage Interview
The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at VMware.
Online coding challenge round is compulsory. Unfortunately I was asked to write programs in java where as I am only comfortable with c and python. But recruiter was really a nice guy. He was very quick in responding to emails and any queries.
- search a element in a cyclic sorted array . Answer Question
With 2014 revenues of $6.04 billion, VMware has more than 500,000 customers, 75,000 partners, and 18,000+ employees in 120+ locations around the world. At the core of what we do are our employees who deeply value execution, passion, integrity, customers, and community.
Mission: VMware is the leader in cloud infrastructure, business mobility and virtualization software. A pioneer in the use of virtualization and policy-driven automation technologies, VMware simplifies IT complexity across the entire data center to the virtual workplace, empowering customers with solutions in the software-defined data center to hybrid cloud computing and the mobile workspace.