- Work/Life Balance
- Career Opportunities
- Comp & Benefits
- Senior Management
I have been working at VSNL InternationalDoesn't RecommendDoesn't Recommend
1. Decent Pay for the work
2. Less Stress on job
3. Flexible Hours. Very good Life/Work balance
4. Good perks. Vacations.
1. No one wants to change archaic methods
2. Lots of room for automation and process improvement but "why fix when not broken?" attitude.
3. senior employees resist new ideas
4. Moody upper management causes unstable work environment.
Get fired for coming into work late few days after providing for 10 years.
5. Far from cutting edge. Nothing creative to learn.
Advice to Management
Consider hiring and encouraging developers with new innovative ideas. Invest in long term. Consider phasing out the old-timers.
Let us know if we're missing any workplace or industry recognition –