Vanguard is the client-owned investment company that is reducing cost and complexity for all investors.
Since our founding in 1975, we've believed that you shouldn't have to pay a lot for high-quality investment products and first-rate service, and that you deserve candid, clear information to help you make good investment decisions.
That's why Vanguard has always been...
Mission: Vanguard's mission is to help clients reach their financial goals by being the world's highest-value provider of investment products and services.
- Our story |
In 1975, a small but uniquely structured mutual fund company came into being. More than a quarter-century later, Vanguard is internationally known for exceptional client service and the highest-value products in the industry.
Most investment firms are publicly traded or privately owned. Vanguard is different. We're owned by the Vanguard funds, which are owned by our clients. Helping our investors achieve their goals is our sole reason for existence. With no other parties to answer to and no conflicting loyalties, we can keep investing costs as low as possible.
At Vanguard, you'll be part of a culture that calls for doing what is right in every situation, every day.
Vanguard has grown from fewer than 50 crew members in our first year to more than 13,000 today, working in offices across North America, Europe, Asia, and Australia.A choice of locations
- Amsterdam, The Netherlands
- Brisbane, Melbourne, Perth, and Sydney, Australia
- Hong Kong
- London, England
- Paris, France
- Tokyo, Japan
- Toronto, Ontario, Canada
- Valley Forge, Pennsylvania; Charlotte, North Carolina; and Scottsdale, Arizona, United States
- Zurich, Switzerland
- Corporate headquarters: Valley Forge, Pennsylvania.
- Founded: May 1, 1975.
- Total assets: More than $2 trillion in U.S. mutual funds (as of December 31, 2013).
- Number of funds: More than 160 U.S. funds (including variable annuity portfolios), plus more than 80 additional funds in international markets.
- Chairman and CEO: F. William McNabb III.
- Number of employees (crew): More than 14,000 in U.S. and abroad (as of December 31, 2013).
This is the employer's chance to tell you why you should work for them. The information provided is from their perspective.
Employees say it's “OK” 949 ratings
86% of the CEO 601 ratings
Chairman and CEO
|Salaries in USD||Avg. Salary|| |
125 Vanguard Salaries
43 Vanguard Salaries
38 Vanguard Salaries
= Salary Range
= Anonymous Salary Range
Accepted Offer – Interviewed in Oct 2010 – Reviewed last week New
Interview Details – Apply online within few days HR phone calls to set up future phone interview. HR phone interview few days later, HR will invite you in for an in person interview within a week or so, they will let you know if you got the job. – Full Interview