At Ventyx, it’s the people that matter most—to us and our customers. Which is why we’re always looking to add more talent to our team. Knowledge is critical. Drive is essential. Creativity is key.
We solve the most complex, high-impact challenges faced by our customers—the world’s leading companies from mining and energy to defense and public infrastructure. Ventyx is a global company offering exciting international career opportunities. Our culture is hands-on and hardworking, approachable and adventurous, inviting and innovative.
In order to maintain a positive work culture that leads to success for our employees as well as the company we have articulated a framework of organizational values and beliefs, we call our Employee Charter. By working together toward the same goals, and behaving in accordance with the same organizational values and beliefs, we believe we create the environment that enables our employees to achieve their potential while Ventyx competes as a world leading solution provider. Our greatest assets are the creativity and expertise of our people. With our continually growing global exposure, it is essential to welcome diversity and continue to learn from the distinctive skills that each of our valued employees bring to Ventyx.
We recognize the importance of a healthy balance between work and play, and our excellent benefits reflect those beliefs. Benefits will vary by region but will always include:
- Medical benefits. A variety of medical and insurance benefits to employees.
- Work life balance. We offer flexible leave options so that you can arrange for additional leave to meet your family circumstances. In the majority of our roles we also offer flexible work hours, so that you can work with your manager to determine a suitable arrangement that meets both Ventyx's and your requirements.
- Professional memberships. Reimbursements for membership in professional associations if directly related to the employee's career and job responsibilities.
- Community awareness. Region-specific leave to enable our people to contribute to the community (e.g., armed forces leave; jury duty leave) or have more time with the family (e.g., flexible leave).
- Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to being an Equal Opportunity Employer, providing a fair and safe working environment for our people.
- Study assistance. Assistance with educational costs for further learning.
- Employee referral program. We offer significant bonuses for referring suitable candidates for advertised positions within Ventyx.
- Comp & Benefits
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Management
- Culture & Values
- Career Opportunities
I have been working at Ventyx full-time (more than an year)Pros
Benefits, time off policy, flexibility, pay is ok starting, working from home can be an option, well respected in the space they work inCons
Not much growth in pay, not many opportunities for advancement, training opportunities are limited, lack of strategic direction, in many cases a lack of competencyAdvice to ManagementAdvice
Do a better job of identifying growth opportunities for high-potential candidatesDoesn't RecommendNeutral OutlookNo opinion of CEO
Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
- Interview Details
This job is passed out by one professor in our school. They were looking for new Master graduates in power systems or control systems areas. I submitted my resume directly to the senior engineering manager and he contacted me about one month later. We scheduled a 30 minutes phone interview and the questions are mainly technical thingsInterview Questions
- Although they were looking for power system engineers, but I was rarely asked questions about power systems. Most questions asked are computer science related such as C++ programming, LINUX and so on. Answer Question
Ventyx, an ABB company is a leading supplier of industrial enterprise software for energy and utilities, mining, and chemical, oil & gas companies. In 2010 ABB, a global leader in power and automation technologies acquired Ventyx, the world’s leading supplier of enterprise software and services for asset intensive industries. In 2012, Ventyx joined forces with Mincom, a pioneering leader in Enterprise Asset Management (EAM) and Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) software for mining and transportation. The market leading strengths of both Ventyx and Mincom coupled with ABB...