- Comp & Benefits
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Management
- Culture & Values
- Career Opportunities
I have been working at VertivePros
- Everyone in the team is very friendly, smart and hard-working. It's enjoyable to work hard with them.
- Great upper management. They give great advice and are always open for new ideas and discussion. CEO is very nice and has great vision for the company.
- Very systematic and organized company culture.
- Good weekly catered lunch and lots of fun activities.Cons
- It can get very busy during the holiday and work/life balance can be challenging.Advice to ManagementAdvice
I admire the company core values and hope we continued to bear that in mind to keep the business growing.RecommendsPositive OutlookApproves of CEO
Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
- Application Details
I applied through other source. The process took 1+ week – interviewed at Vertive.Interview Details
They hiring process is pretty rigorous. Interviews with every top level employee you'd ever report to, VPs and the CEO. Your final interview - before you even get an offer - will include meeting with the CFO or HR manager to discuss benefits and salary. If you get to that point, chances are you can expect an offer.Interview Questions
Negotiation DetailsNo negotiation. Ask for the higher side of what you want, because they'll lowball you. And if you come back and try to negotiate, they may not accept your offer.Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceDifficult Interview
- You'll have to take a test related to your job. View Answer
Let us know if we're missing any workplace or industry recognition –
Offers.com saves consumers time and money by helping them find the best coupons, deals, and offers from more than 5,000 online stores and brands. Offers.com has over 200 categories including travel, software, clothing, and more. The site has over 50,000 of the best offers, including promotions, coupons and coupon codes, deals, free trials, and free offers. Offers are verified, rated, and updated daily by the Offers.com Deals Team. The company, based in Austin Texas, has been profitable since its inception.