Why We Work Here
We’re a bunch of buds who get together each day to make something we all use and love; it just so happens that thing is a fast-growing company and one of the largest video communities in the world. Many of us started as Vimeo users before we got jobs here (Mark Wahlberg would play us in a movie). When we all pile into a big room to watch the month’s Staff Picks, it’s easy to remember why we do this.
• Ample paid time off so you can take that vacation you deserve.
• A 401k plan with company matching (retirement, here you come!)
• Flexible work arrangements to accommodate your ever-busier life.
• Enough free snacks and drinks to make your dentist nervous.
• An annual company outing that people actually want to attend.
• Legitimately great medical and dental coverage.
• Company matching for charitable contributions.
• A work environment so fun and casual we hesitate to call it “work.”
• Tuition reimbursement so you never have to stop learning.
- Work/Life Balance
- Culture & Values
- Career Opportunities
- Comp & Benefits
- Senior Management
I have been working at Vimeo as an internRecommendsPositive OutlookNo opinion of CEORecommendsPositive OutlookNo opinion of CEO
Great work life balance
Backed by large corporation
Lack of on boarding process
Not much else, really have been enjoying my time here
Good place to work and great building
Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Helpful (3)No OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took 3 weeks – interviewed at Vimeo.
Pretty standard in that a recruiter contacted me for a phone interview, had me to complete a project. Then, no word. Actually, they were quite rude. When I asked for an update the recruiter then said I didn't get it, but when I asked for more info she said she wasn't at liberty to say. I'll never apply there again.
- Why do you want to work at Vimeo/Cameo? Answer Question
Let us know if we're missing any workplace or industry recognition –
Vimeo is the high-quality video platform for creative people around the world. Vimeo was founded in 2004 by filmmakers who wanted a fun and easy way to share their work and moments from their lives. We remain true to that mission by continually striving to help people with a wide range of passions share the things they create and care about.
Today, Vimeo reaches a monthly...
Mission: It’s our mission to help people share what they make, whether they’re grizzled old pros or have never heard of a camera before. We do it by nurturing the most vibrant...