Vodafone Omnitel

  www.vodafone.it
  www.vodafone.it

Vodafone Omnitel Reviews

15 Reviews
3.6
15 Reviews
Rating Trends

Recommend to a friend
Approve of CEO
(no image)
Paolo Bertoluzzo
10 Ratings
  1.  

    International style. By far one of the best companies in Italy.

    • Comp & Benefits
    • Work/Life Balance
    • Senior Management
    • Culture & Values
    • Career Opportunities
    Former Employee - Network Troubleshooting Engineer in Milan (Italy)
    Former Employee - Network Troubleshooting Engineer in Milan (Italy)

    I worked at Vodafone Omnitel full-time (more than 3 years)

    Pros

    Friendly work environment. Lot of care for the employees. Salaries good enough compared with the Italian average.

    Cons

    No training. You feel not so satisfied about your future growth.

    Advice to ManagementAdvice

    Try to give more real and direct training to the employees to get them more involved.

    Recommends
    Positive Outlook
    Approves of CEO

Vodafone Omnitel Interviews

Interview Experience

Interview Experience

87%
0%
12%

Getting an Interview

Getting an Interview

50%
38%
11%

Interview Difficulty

2.6
Average

Interview Difficulty

Hard

Average

Easy
  1.  

    Graduate Program Interview

    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milan (Italy)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milan (Italy)
    Application Details

    I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Vodafone Omnitel.

    Interview Details

    The selection process for the Discover Program has 3 parts:
    1) Group Assessment + Individual Interview
    2) 2 Online tests - Numerical/Verbal/logical and then a "scenario" personality test to see whether you fit in with the culture
    3) 1 or 2 additional interviews with line managers and a director

    My perception of the people and workspace was very positive, average age around 38, lots of fellow new graduates. The offices are open space and in a very modern office building, inaugurated in June 2012, very environmentally friendly (check out "Vodafone village milan sostenibilita" video on Youtuve

    Interview Questions
    • Business case on the third and last interview on a very different sector from telco...   View Answer
    Accepted Offer
    Positive Experience
    Average Interview

Vodafone Omnitel Awards & Accolades

Let us know if we're missing any workplace or industry recognition – Add an award

Additional Info

Unlock Profile
Website www.vodafone.it
Headquarters Milan, Italy
Size 1000 to 5000 Employees
Founded Unknown
Type Subsidiary or Business Segment
Industry Telecommunications
Revenue Unknown / Non-Applicable per year

Italians say "pronto" to Vodafone Omnitel. The competitive wireless services carrier operates the #2 mobile phone network in Italy by the number of subscribers, after rival Telecom Italia. Vodafone Omnitel, under the Vodafone Italia brand, has more than 30 million consumer and business subscribers. The company, which also provides broadband Internet service, has more than 80 offices and eight call centers across Italy. UK-based Vodafone Group owns 77% of Vodafone Omnitel; Verizon Communications, headquartered in New York, owns the remaining 23% stake.

Work at Vodafone Omnitel? Share Your Experiences

Vodafone Omnitel

 
Click to Rate
or