Founded in 1981, WBB is an ISO 9001 registered company with nine offices located near our federal U.S. government clients to guarantee engagement from top personnel. We continue to meet client challenges by contributing innovative advances in technology, tactics, and techniques that produce the desired results for our clients.
At WBB, quality always comes standard.
The leading professional services provider to the government and public sector:
34 Years of Service
20+ Prime Contract Vehicles
Former Public Servants - Leaders and Experts
Value Focused Service Delivery
Persistent Client Site Support Services
Studies, Analysis, and SME Professional Services
Multi-disciplined areas of practice
Operationally responsive staffing model
9 offices located near our clients to guarantee engagement from top personnel:
Reston, VA (HQ)
Patuxent River, MD
Virginia Beach, VA
WBB is an ISO 9001 registered company
We believe the performance of our workforce is vital to our Company’s success. In order to keep up with ever-changing technology and to meet the demands of our clients, we work to make sure that our employees are well-equipped with the necessary skills and knowledge to be successful on the job and in their career.
Continuous learning is seen as an investment in both the career development of our employees and the future success of WBB. We have various avenues that our employees can take advantage of to further their industry knowledge and skill sets.
- WBB University is a series of internally hosted presentations given by department leads and focuses on WBB service offerings and current market trends.
- Skillsoft is our virtual course program. Employees have the option of developing their skills by taking advantage of these courses. Courses range from management, business writing, PMP preparation, and much more (eligibility criteria applies).
- Education & Training Assistance is offered to employees who decide to pursue degree programs or participate in work related training courses. The organization will help cover the cost of programs which are related to the employees job and seen as a positive investment (eligibility criteria applies).
It is vital for employees to strengthen their skills and industry knowledge as part of WBB's continuous learning initiative and is also important to the organizations overall success.
WBB also promotes additional career development initiatives including mentoring, coaching, performance management, opportunities for promotion and advancement, networking opportunities with company leaders, and much more.
WBB is proud to be an Affirmative Action / Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all persons in all facets of employment. We encourage females, minorities, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities to apply for any open position for which they feel they are qualified
As a federal government contractor, in accordance with applicable laws, regulations, and Executive Orders, WBB is required to develop annual Affirmative Action Plans (AAPs). Any employees or applicants who wish to review the Affirmative Action Plan (AAP) for Individuals with Disabilities and Protected Veterans can contact us or by calling Human Resources at 703-448-6081. If you are an individual with a disability or a disabled veteran and require a reasonable accommodation in applying for any posted position, please contact Human Resources at 703-448-6081. EEO is the Law. Applicants to and employees of WBB are protected under Federal law from discrimination.
WBB is committed to providing employees a comprehensive benefit package that enables employee’s flexibility and supports their personal, financial, and professional needs.
To support our committment to our employees, WBB’s benefit package includes:
- Medical - WBB offers multiple options for employees and dependentss that enable them to choose a plan that works best with their needs. Our medical plan includes prescription drug coverage. We also offer a TRICARE supplement plan for those who are currently enrolled in TRICARE.
- Dental – We offer a comprehensive dental plan that includes preventative care, and many other dental services.
- Vision – Our vision insurance offers coverage for eye exams and provides funds towards the purchase of eyeglasses and contacts.
- Flexible Spending Accounts – Our FSA accounts allow employees to set aside pre-taxed dollars to use towards eligible medical, dependent care, and/or commuter expenses.
- Group Life and AD&D insurance – WBB offers Life and AD&D insurance to protect employees in the event of death or a series injury. The company pays the cost of the basic Life & ADD and employees have the option to purchase additional coverage for themselves, spouses, and children.
- Short and Long Term Disability – Both STD and LTD are offered to employees as income protection in the event the employee is out of work due to an injury or illness.
- Retirement Benefits - Our retirement benefits allow employees to save money for retirement and include the option of pre-tax 401(k) and Roth 401(k) with company matching funds.
- Wellness Programs – WBB cares about the health and wellness of our employees. We have multiple wellness programs that encourage our employees to get active and healthy.
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) – WBB’s EAP is a company paid benefit that allows for confidential counseling and referral services for family, financial, or substance abuse issues.
Paid Time Off:
- PTO includes company-paid sick, vacations, and personal days
- Paid Holidays
WBB Consulting Photos
RecommendsPositive OutlookApproves of CEO
- Work/Life Balance
- Culture & Values
- Career Opportunities
- Comp & Benefits
- Senior Management
I have been working at WBB Consulting full-time
Great people, highly skilled and dedicated. Senior management cares about people and are doing their best within tight fiscal constraints. Work environment is outstanding. Compensation is competitive within the market. Work is challenging and critical to our customers. Extremely strong customer focus and commitment to improvement.
Sometimes change is hard and improvement could be faster.
Advice to Management
Balance focus on people with focus on numbers. Tough to do in this market, but continue doing the things that create enthusiastic employees and satisfied customers.
Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
- Declined Offer
While it was very good, and all of the people that I met were very nice, had a multiple hour / multiple location interview consisting of multiple one-on-one interviews, a panel interview, and going out to lunch. It was a marathon and I can only hope that I answered all of the similar questions (by multiple people) the same way.
- Don't remember a specific difficult question, but some of the questions were about the same subject, but worded differently, by different people. Was difficult to keep my answers consistent. Answer Question
Reasons for Declining
Would have had to move.
Let us know if we're missing any workplace or industry recognition –
For over 30 years, Whitney, Bradley & Brown, Inc. (WBB) professionals have helped hundreds of clients successfully manage their most complex mission-critical business problems. By working closely with our clients, we are able to deliver sustainable, measurable results. Our focus is on providing the information our clients need to make an informed decision and take ...
Mission: We help our clients accomplish their missions and objectives in a challenging business environment while providing best-in-class service. Our Vision: We will be the most respected and sought after company in the Government services industry by providing inspired people and groundbreaking solutions that exceed our clients’ expectations. Our Goal: To develop “a client for life” through Passion, Integrity, and exceptional Quality
Work at WBB Consulting? Share Your Experiences
- WBB Consulting update30+ days ago