- Comp & Benefits
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Management
- Culture & Values
- Career Opportunities
I worked at Webcetera full-time for more than a yearPros
Webcetera is a product based company and have small employee base-as good as just 120!! So, if you are assigned a paramount task,you may become accountable for directly reporting to Directors/CEO. Webcetera deals with "Auto Insurance" & "Home Insurance" - You will get to learn lot of things related to Business Domain which might be useful for you if you are considering to grow in BFSI domain, of-course that is specially related to "Auto/Home" - Insurance.Cons
Not sure, where to start!!! Because, there are so much to report!! I can easily publish a book cursing Webcetera. Ok, let me give my best shot in expressing my feeling towards this company. Please see below points my friends!!
- The worst thing that can happen to you is "Webcetera"!!
- Usually Freshers will be offered job bearing the title "Script Engineer"!!
- If you are being offered a role of "Script Engineer" - please reject the offer or ask them a project in DotNet.
Because the technology which they use is nowhere in sight!! In terms of experience, you won't gain anything
- Work culture is horrible. A very non friendly environment!! Even if you use Cellphone they will look at you with suspicion
- No respect for members. You will be treated like slaves - that is for sure!!
- Hectic work will be showered on you & also you may be called to work on weekend. Interestingly, you wont be paid extra bucks or even won't be awarded any comp-off. Never heard of such things.
- Testing team are treated like dogs. No respect!!Advice to ManagementAdvice
All I can say to the management team is that you all are bunch of fools!! Hypocrites!!
-Learn to respect member's personal life
-Job of a Manager is to ensure that a member is surrounded in a safe & healthy environment where he is given an ample of opportunity to prove his skills & well acknowledged. However,you guys are acting otherwise!!
-Learn to appreciate & don't act like you own the members.
-Be in pace with current affairs that Market demands. Grow some cells in your brain so that it will boost Webcetera too!!
Finally, my word of advice to you would be "Go to Hell" !!Recommends
Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
- Application Details
I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Webcetera in January 2010.Interview Details
Face to face interview.
Technical interview with basic concepts.
And questions like do you know about the company etc..
The technical round had nothing to do with the job anyway.
All the best for the candidates who are appearing for the interview with this company in future.Interview Questions
Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
- Nothing unexpected Answer Question
Let us know if we're missing any workplace or industry recognition –