- Comp & Benefits
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Management
- Culture & Values
- Career Opportunities
I worked at Webcetera full-time (more than an year)Pros
No pros at all. Its a useless company to work for yet I ended up working for 2.4yrs since what I was working was never known to the outside world and I was not able to convince the interviewers what I was actually working on. I always wanted to work on Java and was interviewed on the same but ended up being the so called "Script Engineer" which is an unusual designation in IT industry and doing some scrap work. They claim to be product based company but what went into making of the product is something which nobody knows till date. Was amongst the first few employees so had a good time at the beginning but as days passed I realized that this is not the right place for developers. But at one point decided to move on and today I am happy with what I am doing. Join as a fresher and leave the company in a year or two to succeed.Cons
1. Never ask for any kind of leaves. If you ask for, then your so called appraisal goes into toss.
2. If you don't come on a weekend even if you have no work, then you are the regular 9 - 6 guy who does not want to put extra effort to grow.
3. You will get paid peanuts and asked to work for extra hours without nay benefit.
4. You are never rewarded for your talent, if you want rewards then buttering is the best option.
5. Never join as Script Engineer, you will never succeed in your life. If you want to succeed, join as DotNet Developer and move out after an year or so.Advice to ManagementAdvice
1. Stop treating employees as slaves who will work for peanuts.
2. Stop favoritism and identify real talent rather than having your good for nothing relatives work for you.
3. Give fair chance to everyone when it comes to rewarding.Doesn't RecommendNeutral Outlook
Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
- Application Details
I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks – interviewed at Webcetera.Interview Details
There was a written test on aptitude initially. After the written test you are called for Managerial round by a manager who does not anything about technology except domain experience. He does not any kind of technical questions since he is from Mechanical background. Once interview is done so called HR calls who works as part- time admin as well. There is no formal HR interview as such in this company. Manager tells about the compensation being offered.Negotiation DetailsStandard salary structure with no room for negotiations.Accepted OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage Interview
Let us know if we're missing any workplace or industry recognition –