- Comp & Benefits
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Management
- Culture & Values
- Career Opportunities
I worked at WesternacherPros
- You get given a choice of top range laptops to choose from and they are generally speaking flexible with what software you get to add to it (I had SnagiT, which is a premium software for copying and pasting functions plus other software of my choice!).
- Hourly rate basis
- Employees are sole owners.Cons
- No chances to advance your career further and kept on the bench on a lot of unnecessary occasions.
- UK Branch don't have a voice really but a Jawohl attitude to their German counterparts
- If you are from sub-Indian Continent or English isn't your mother tongue,simply don't waste your time and make your CV available with the first possible opportunity.
- The Partners/Architects/Lead Consultants give unrealistic timelines to their potential customers during bidding time and when it comes to the SDLC and potential realisation,we all end up running like lemons and playing catch up big time.
- No Healthcare offered !
- Huge Pockets of poor leadership & accountability exist at Westernacher.Change of culture or embrace not understood by all the Senior Management.This inevitable renders your stay with the company less than desirable,consequently.Advice to ManagementAdvice
- Don't be puppets to your German Counterparts.
- Respect all Colours & Ethnicities (The sooner this planet becomes black,yellow,purple,turquoise,etc,the BETTER!).Doesn't RecommendNegative Outlook
Let us know if we're missing any workplace or industry recognition –