Xactware Solutions provides computer software solutions for professionals involved in estimating all phases of building and repair.
In 1986, Xactware opened for business with Xactimate, its flagship estimating system. Xactimate helped contractors and insurance adjusters estimate repairs much faster and more accurately than they ever could before. Since then, Xactimate has evolved into a high-powered package complete with a patented plan-sketching program, and Xactware has become much more than just Xactimate.
Today 22 of the top 25 property insurance companies in the U.S. and 10 of the top 10 Canadian insurers use Xactware property insurance claims tools. Xactware features software solutions for every phase of a building's life: from remodeling to totally replacing a building, from determining the cost of rebuilding a structure to preserving and repairing a home.
Xactware also provides tools to estimate personal property, emergency repairs, and more. Xactware users can work on a desktop, laptop, tablet, smartphone, or "on the cloud" using browser-based solutions. Estimating products are connected to a comprehensive set of tools that includes an assignment network, analytical reports, cost research, project management, and third-party products. The online training center provides users with high-quality training on Xactware solutions and the construction industry.
Xactware reinvests heavily in research and development as well as in the quality of people who develop its products.
Xactware is a Verisk Analytics company.
At Xactware, community service is in our blood – as in the twice-a-year American Red Cross blood drives. But it’s much more than that. From the company’s beginnings in 1986, Xactware employees have been giving back to the community.
Quality. Integrity. Excellence.
These values are the core of Xactware’s company culture, creating a workplace where talent thrives. For more than 27 years, we’ve led the property insurance and reconstruction software space with pioneering products and innovative ideas. To truly understand the Xactware culture, you have to Xperience it.
Xactware is a close-knit family of employees working in an engaging, innovative environment.
- FAMILY FEEL
- —Xactware began as a family business, and that family-oriented spirit has stayed despite our monumental growth. Employees often reference the “Xactware family,” and with good cause—around here, you’re treated like family. The respect Xactware has for its employees shows in its competitive salaries and benefits.
- ENGAGING ENVIRONMENT
- —Employees enjoy spending time together on and off the clock with team activities, company parties, and Healthy Employee sports competitions. Xactware fosters a workplace environment that is both personally and professionally rewarding.
- INDIVIDUAL INNOVATION
- —Xactware focuses on expanding horizons on both an individual and companywide level. Lifelong learning is a priority, with employees setting goals each year to excel and expand abilities, constantly taking products and processes to the next level. As a company, we focus on making a difference, both for our customers and our community.
Xactware Solutions Photos
RecommendsPositive OutlookApproves of CEO
- Work/Life Balance
- Culture & Values
- Career Opportunities
- Comp & Benefits
- Senior Management
Stable, friendly and opportunity is great here. Xactware cares about you and wants to see progression.
Not so flexible, however it varies per department
Advice to Management
Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
- No OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. I interviewed at Xactware Solutions (Lehi, UT) in July 2015.
First I was seated in front of an Apple laptop and given 30 minutes to proofread, edit, and write. The test was fairly easy and somewhat humorous, given the number and types of errors. Then an HR representative, the team manager, and the team writer interviewed me. Nice folks, really.
- Tell us about yourself. How did you learn about this position and what attracted you to apply? How would you deal with an unresponsive SME? Tell a story about a time you worked under deadline and either met or exceeded expectations. Answer Question
Let us know if we're missing any workplace or industry recognition –