Yodlee created the industry’s most scalable and robust personal finance data platform for powering innovation in financial services. Used by over 600 leading financial institutions and companies and more than 40 million consumers, Yodlee’s best-in class solutions remove the friction from financial management, delivering a more insightful, interactive, and actionable experience for consumers while delivering revenue, retention, and engagement for financial providers.
At Yodlee, we believe in a more informed consumer. Access to one’s complete financial story results in...
This is the employer's chance to tell you why you should work for them. The information provided is from their perspective.
President and CEO
Work from home facility
Free lunch & snacks
Leader in the growing domain of personal finance management
Good technology base (though a few age-old legacy technologies still in place) – Full Review
|Salaries in USD||Avg. Salary||
11 Yodlee Salaries
8 Yodlee Salaries
7 Yodlee Salaries
= Salary Range
= Anonymous Salary Range
Accepted Offer – Interviewed in Redwood Shores, CA May 2009 – Reviewed Apr 15, 2013
Interview Details –
Interview arranged by a recruiter
- on time interviews, well scheduled
- interviewed by mix of technical and project manager folks
- Asking scenario based questions and questions related to past projects
- Explain a technical problem you solved in your past job
- algorthim for Binary search… – Full Interview
- Algorithm for binary search, and FIFO – Answer Question