“Exhilarating experience working on the cutting edge of marketing with a talented/dedicated team, inspiring leadership. ”
- Comp & Benefits
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Management
- Culture & Values
- Career Opportunities
I have been working at Zuberance full-time for more than a yearPros
- opportunity to establish self as an authority in Brand Advocacy, the cutting-edge of marketing today
- talented team with excellent collaborative spirit working towards helping all customers experience the most value the platform can provide
- when the right mix of options exist for customers to succeed, the strategies work like nothing seen in marketing before: being able to deliver 10X - 30X return on investment for customers is my idea of FUN
- can't say enough great things about the CEO...bright, bold, visionary with so much wisdom and impressive amount of pragmatism with the insight to know when and what to take risks on
- my direct manager is not only one of the best managers I have ever had, but a good friend, too, knowing when to support and when to challenge and when to give me a break
- work from home flexibility is an option for our team once you earn respect and prove proficiency
- the people who work here are fun to hang out with and I foresee long term relationships long after this work relationship
- fooseball, playful atmosphere, offsites with fun bonding activities like SF Giants games and cooking classes, and free snax in the break room, plus bagel Mondays!
- great benefits (insurance is some of the best you can get)Cons
- it's a start-up, so it's often challenging to maintain work-life balance with the demands of customers and investors (great place to learn to prioritize and discern where you can have the greatest impact)
- development resources are sometimes limited, challenging us to work around platform limitations at times (a good skill to have)
- less collaboration between developers and implementers than I would prefer at timesAdvice to ManagementAdvice
- resume internal surveys of staff once we make it past the next hurdle...we have lots to add to our initial request of improvements to make Zuberance an even better place to work ,and we believe in internal Advocacy, so don't forget to energize us
- check in earlier with implementers to see how accounts will be impacted before making decisions that will affect our ability to succeed
Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
- Application Details
I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Zuberance in August 2013.Interview Details
Casual first interview.
2nd round was with 3 people. All 3 interviewed in different style/ asked different questions.
Had me talk about best qualities of a customer success manager.
What is your greatest accomplishment?
What are your strengths and weaknesses?
All typical boring interview questions.Interview Questions
No OfferNegative ExperienceAverage Interview
- What are you passionate about? Answer Question
Let us know if we're missing any workplace or industry recognition –