- Work/Life Balance
- Culture & Values
- Career Opportunities
- Comp & Benefits
- Senior Management
I have been working at ironSource full-time (More than a year)RecommendsPositive OutlookApproves of CEORecommendsPositive OutlookApproves of CEO
- Strong & extremely talented global team - Very motivated to continue to grow across the entire company - Massive R&D team to support product improvements and innovation - Definitely a work hard play hard atmosphere - Input from all employees is encouraged and management team is approachable - Solid revenue and funding to support future growth - Travel potential for client meetings and conferences
- Most of the company based in Israel, so important to be good at working with time differences and weird hours
Advice to Management
- Excited about the future of the company. As we continue to grow please be vocal about new positions and chances for career advancement.
Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
- No OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through other source. The process took 1 day – interviewed at ironSource (Tel Aviv-Yafo (Israel)).
Was contacted to come in for an interview. A few days later I met with upper level management. The atmosphere was very comfortable and laid-back. They asked really good relevant questions. I found the environment to be very professional.
- About my work experience Answer Question
Let us know if we're missing any workplace or industry recognition –
ironSource is a global technology powerhouse offering a comprehensive, data-driven app discovery platform to best connect people with relevant apps. Powering over 7M successful installs a day across all major geos, devices and platforms, ironSource leverages advanced segmentation and targeting algorithms to provide the right content to the right people at the right time ...
Mission: The ironSource mission is to solve the app discovery challenge. With billions of apps available and thousands more being added to app stores each month, ironSource empowers developers to connect with the right people at the right times.