“My experience working with thePGCgroup has been refreshing to say the least especially coming from a larger company. ”
- Comp & Benefits
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Management
- Culture & Values
- Career Opportunities
I have been working at thePGCgroup full-time (Less than a year)RecommendsNeutral OutlookRecommendsNeutral Outlook
It is a smaller company with much opportunity for advancement as the company is expanding.
Upper management sees the value in their employees.
Very giving, they offer bonuses, will give you holiday gifts, promotions, and etc. They are also giving to the less fortunate and are very charitable (I found this specifically inspiring since they even travel oversees for charity)
Relaxed work environment, so long as you get your work done you will have no problem at all.
Everyone is extremely easy going.
Not many cons at all that come to mind. In a smaller company you often have to wear multiple hats and take on a bit more responsibility, come up with ideas and etc especially since they are expanding. However the company never asks for anything that is out of the question or cannot be handled. They also very much appreciate hard work and dedication.
Advice to Management
Keep up the great work, the company is on a very positive track and I see great things coming our way!
Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
- Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months – interviewed at thePGCgroup (Richfield, MN) in May 2013.
They were able to connect me with the end customer for this job position.
- They were able to connect me with the end customer for this job position. Answer Question
Let us know if we're missing any workplace or industry recognition –
PGC supplies compliant contractor management and employer-of-record/umbrella solutions, which mitigates your risk of operating in whilst maximizing your opportunities within the U.S. and Canada.
Our solutions provide you with:
• The ability to hire employees in U.S. and Canada;
• Sufficient workers compensation, general, umbrella and crime bond insurances for employees;
• Compliant payroll processes adhering to relevant federal, state, and local laws;
• Affordable Health Act (Obamacare) insurance
• Efficient onboarding process
• Tailored approach for each...