@properties

Add Photos

Thaddeus Wong

A wonderful, local brokerage

Real Estate Broker (Current Employee) Chicago, IL

ProsReputation, marketing, and administrative staff are all excellent. The co-founders are very hands-on, even with over 1000 employees now they try to learn everyone's name. They've built a very friendly, open work environment.
    There are very good (free!) training programs made available to their agents.

ConsThere are some required fees/expenses (both to their agents and their clients) that other brokerages do not charge.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep up the good work!

Best Agent Resources in the business

Broker (Current Employee) Chicago, IL

ProsAt the cutting edge of technology

ConsLack of desk space, referral network takes too much commission

Advice to Senior ManagementAgents should be able to refer their clients to agents they know and trust.

Great Company

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsWell run company, care about you succeeding. Given a lot of opportunities to grow and learn.

ConsSome upper management does not hold themselves to the same standards as other employees.

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Best Real Estate Brokerage in Chicago by far, bar none!

Real Estate Agent (Current Employee) Chicago, IL

ProsGreat agent support, best in class marketing, best & most training all free, very "Agent-centric" environment.

ConsHaving grown to be the largest Residential Real Estate Brokerage in Chicago it may be challenging to keep all the "pros" above intact.

Advice to Senior ManagementCreate more opportunities for agents to leverage the company to create leads that do not involve a "referral fee" to @properties.

BREATHE, BREATHE

Broker Associate (Current Employee) Chicago, IL

ProsThe training is over the top and thus, produces over the top agents.

ConsI can't say is is really a downside, but you are a little fish in a big pond -- but the water is so clean in that pond!

Advice to Senior ManagementThe support from management and upper management is A-One -- the best I have ever seen in my career of real estate.

Great real estate company to work for

Real Estate Sales (Current Employee) Chicago, IL

Pros@Properties has become one of the best, if not the best real estate brokerage firms in Chicago because it is a fairly new company with a young mentality. They have gained great praise and recognition which gets your foot in the door quicker.

ConsThey have added so many agents that the camaraderie has changed a bit within the company. You are one of many agents.

Advice to Senior ManagementContinue to value your agents and offer them guidance and support. The workshops and sales classes are a great help when first starting out in real estate

Professional, Fun and Supportive

Prosagent centric, forward thinking, great corporate culture and environment within the office

ConsI can't think of any cons with this company

Worked for @properties? Contribute to the Community!