1 Eleven Management

Great Team, Great Work Environment

Former Employee - Account Manager  in  Rocky Hill, CT
    Former Employee - Account Manager in Rocky Hill, CT

I worked at 1 Eleven Management full-time for more than a year

Pros

Team was super welcoming
    Really positive and energetic atmosphere
    Loved the training program because it was fast paced, but digestible
    Learned a ton from the experience: marketing techniques, customer service skills, and campaign building

Cons

Is a really high energy environment, must always be on top of your game and willing to work hard. The time you spend working towards hitting your goals really pays off when you do.

Keep the high energy up because it is really motivating

My Interview Experience

Current Employee - Sales  in  Rocky Hill, CT
    Current Employee - Sales in Rocky Hill, CT

I have been working at 1 Eleven Management full-time

Pros

At the moment, I can't think of anything since no information really was given. I like details about the job, what it involves but (Oscar) was too busy glancing at his phone, computer, and spewing a few companies they represent to actually discuss in detail the job. Kept saying it "depends" where you end up.

Cons

If you do any online research, Oscar gives high ratings to this company on other sites. That in itself raises a red flag. I was disappointed that my questions went unanswered. Everything is very secretive. It is like a three ring circus on interview day. People being interviewed one after another.

Stop spewing you represent a ton of companies, mentioned three names. Be more specific exactly WHAT IT IS that you do. Evasive actions, and fast talking brings up huge red flags. I left the interview with nothing more than I entered the door with.

Opportunity

Current Employee - Administrative Assistant  in  Rocky Hill, CT
    Current Employee - Administrative Assistant in Rocky Hill, CT

I have been working at 1 Eleven Management full-time for more than a year

Pros

There is thorough training and networking available for me. I never feel stagnant at my position because there is always something new I can learn and develop. Just because I am an admin, doesn't mean there is no room for growth for me and that entices me to want to strive for more.

Cons

We have two new offices opening in these next few months and there is a lot that needs to be done in preparation. With five more offices opening after these two I am going to need to train a few more individuals to be able to assist with this growth. Unfortunately, it seems that these new applicants forgot or never learned how to work and is making it rather difficult. Thankfully, the other managers in the office are knowledgeable on this aspect as well and assist when needed.

My advice to upper management is more of a request; How soon can we open an office in Australia?

4. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Drones

Former Employee - Account Representative  in  Rocky Hill, CT
    Former Employee - Account Representative in Rocky Hill, CT

I worked at 1 Eleven Management full-time for less than a year

Pros

There are some smart people who work here. Too bad they seem to have all been brainwashed or something.

Cons

Super-peppy mind drones spouting out scripted repetitive thoughtless babble concocted by corporate big-wigs with real degrees in business letting illiterates like Oscar the grouch run the show in 2-3 months so he can run his pre-packaged business-in-a-box. I'll gladly take my fifty bucks for ten hour's work and possibly replace the gas they didn't tell me I would need to use to drive to Bridgeport...freaking...BRIDGEPORT?!?!?! Happy to have wasted their time. I may not be smart, but at least I'm not K.I.S.S.

Get a haircut.

Perfect job if you're looking for a commission based job where you sell services to companies.

I worked at 1 Eleven Management

Pros

It is really easy to get hired. Apply and you will get hired.

Cons

You are selling services that companies don't need to companies that don't want the services.

My hard work was rewarded at 1 Eleven Management Group!

Current Employee - Account Manager  in  Rocky Hill, CT
    Current Employee - Account Manager in Rocky Hill, CT

I have been working at 1 Eleven Management full-time for less than a year

Pros

I started in an entry-level position at 1 Eleven Management Group without

very much experience in the interactive marketing industry. The training that I

received on a daily basis from management and other team members helped me

understand exactly what I needed to do to be a successful marketing representative.

I worked really hard to implement the tenets of my training in my every day job and

I am continually rewarded with great pay and tons of opportunity for promotions.

Cons

Senior management handles any event that could be considered the basis for a

con very quickly. They take creating a positive work environment very seriously.

I love the team nights and office atmosphere. Management

is doing a great job because I literally look forward to coming to work every day.

Fast Paced, Hands On Learning

I have been working at 1 Eleven Management full-time

Pros

The company is very goal and team oriented. They hold a lot of team building work shops and team nights to help the transition of expanding and opening more locations in the next couple of months. I like that this is a very hands on learning experience. It is on the job training.

Cons

Everyone's mentality is not always on the same page so it slows down the pace of the day when that happens.

They need to prioritize more. They can turn a simple situation into more than it needs to be.

1 Eleven Management Photos

OG & Associates Team
OG & Associates Promotions

+ Add Photo

Worked for 1 Eleven Management? Contribute to the Community!