10 Bellevue

Be The First To
Add Photos

Not yet rated.

Jennifer C Harris

Great on the job training!

Sales (Current Employee) Bellevue, WA

ProsGreat training - Very supportive and organized
    Great team - I love coming to work everyday!
    Comfortable environment - I can approach management anytime with questions / concerns

ConsFast paced - A lot of information / skills to learn in a very short period of time

If you are truly proud of what your company does, it's the first thing you let people know.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) Bellevue, WA

ProsProvides young people a taste of bare-bones selling and an eye-opening experience as to how deceptive certain companies can be when trying to recruit people for jobs that, for numerous reasons, they continuously need to recruit people for. In short, if a company always has a "Now Hiring!!!" sign on the front of their building, they probably have a revolving door policy when it come to empoyment, and you should probably find gainful employment elsewhere.

ConsThey absolutely refuse to be up front with what it is that they do. And, trust me, there is no great, wonderful surprise at the end of your interviews that they would need to keep from the general public in order to avoid a sudden rush of other eager applicants. Even after making myself completely aware of what their Entry Level Marketing Position entailed(I attended a first and second "interview"), I was later unable to get any of the "recruiters" to admit to it over the phone when I called and posed as a new and different candidate. In truth, if you are a person that is capable of succeeding at such a business as 10Bellevue, then it is most certain that your considerable abilities would suit you and further more profit and reward you at a more estaablished business instead of these so called "marketing" firms that need to change their name every couple of years or even months.

Advice to Senior ManagementHonesty is th best policy.

not good, why didn't they tell the truth about their positions?

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

Prosrelaxed environment and nothing else came to my mind

Conslow salary and cheated on the jobs their employees really do

Worked for 10 Bellevue? Contribute to the Community!