10kinfo
www.10kinfo.com Bellevue, WA 16 to 50 Employees

10kinfo Reviews

Updated May 18, 2014
10kinfo – Bellevue – “From street in front of building”

Susan Gray

Good people, but management lacks strategic planning, micromanages, and frequently changes priorities.

A Technical Data Geek (Former Employee)
    Bellevue, WA

ProsGood people to work with, intelligent, good camaraderie, and no slackers.

ConsEveryone avoids management's focus, else you'll be on another wild goose chase.
    Staff is often chastised for the effort and results not in line with pie-in-the-sky expectations.
    Micromanaged yet does not want to know the scope of the technical challenges.
    I was 3rd in 2 years in my position, they're on their 4th now, and only 1 technical person remains that has a view of the product's past and pitfalls. That bright person has a programmer's perspective.

Advice to Senior ManagementDon't micromanage, speak ill of employees in front of others, and scope your undertakings. Most important, stop taking side roads and major unnecessary detours. If you do this, someday a penny might roll in under the door and you can call it revenue, (but not profit).

Best place to work

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsIts wonderful place to work(At that time). It has given me hell out of confidence. No words about the colleagues nope they are not, we are like family. we lived our life best.

ConsGood people around there will always helpful to each other.

Advice to Senior ManagementPlease give the employees more freedom to explore rather than forcing yours ideas on the employee. they might not be as experienced as you but deffinetly they are having more better ideas than yours

Worst place to work in world

Programmer (Former Employee)
    Bangalore (India)

ProsNothing. There is not a single reason to work here. I will never ever go to such a place. Better to go somewhere else and to do daily-wages rather than working here.

ConsEverything is con. No proper management, Too much frequent and sudden changes in requirements, most of times coding development work is half done and all of sudden requirement and all plans are changed on the fly without any intimation. No proper planning, no proper management.

Advice to Senior ManagementNo advice, because I know they are not going to change, actually they are not willing to improve anything there.

• We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

“Not good for your career”

Java (Former Employee)
    Bangalore (India)

Prosif you are good in buttering than go ahead else ...Else Don't Go their .

Consno specific goals, your efforts may not be identified
    Employee busy with their GF or Doing Facebook and Junior suffer, Poor management

Advice to Senior ManagementTry to provide a good work culture,Good Salary to those who deserve that not to those who is having only experience

Not good for your career

QA Manager (Former Employee)
    Bangalore (India)

ProsNot sure about this...no job security also as per my understanding

ConsPoor management, no specific goals, your efforts may not be identified or may be misused..

Advice to Senior ManagementTry to provide at least 1% interest to identify the people who are working hard for the company and who are misusing their efforts

All vision, no execution

ProsSalaries are just about competitive

ConsManagement has no control. CEO calls all the shots without any decision making capabilities. Comprised on 40% managers without any powers. Priorities change on a daily basis. No continuity in tasks you are performing. You are reviewed against planned hours which are based only on the most ideal scenarios. No insistence on quality.

Advice to Senior ManagementManagement should should show some assertiveness and be ready to take responsibility.

Good to Work

Project Coordinator (Current Employee)
    Bangalore (India)

Prossmall... freedom to share your opion.... Opportunities learn a lot as its a stratup

Conshave to tune the visions and mission

Worked for 10kinfo? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at 10kinfo reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for 10kinfo CEO Susan Gray . All 7 reviews posted anonymously by 10kinfo employees.