110 Consulting, Inc.

110 Consulting, Inc. Reviews

Be The First To
Add Photos

HEINRICH MONTANA

Truly feels like a family that cares

Project Manager (Current Employee)
    Redmond, WA

ProsFeeling of connection with company even when on-site; level of care for consultants

ConsCould be more opportunities outside Microsoft

Very professional yet feels like a family!

Marketing and Events Program Manager (Current Employee)
    Bellevue, WA

ProsThey take care of you, if you lose your contract for some reason, they will help you to get another contract.
    They constantly have morale events which makes you feel you're part or the company.

ConsNot a super large company but this could also be a positive aspect.

Excellent - Very Professional, Great team.

Senior Consultant (Current Employee)
    Bellevue, WA

ProsCompetitive salary, supportive and responsive corp team (that don't drop you into the project and then disappear like many consulting firms), well-connected team members to help with finding the next project.

ConsNo PTO coverage (but comp and bfts are otherwise very good, so still five stars)

Advice to Senior ManagementWould be great to get a little PTO or have a couple of model to offer PTO or no-PTO options depending on consultant needs.

• We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

A great place to work!

Bellevue, WA

Pros110 Consulting is a growing IT Consulting company that is focusing on satisying BOTH their clients and employees. They are passionate about their business and recognize that when you do the right thing, it comes back ten-fold!

ConsNot enough communication about the business. We want to know more about what is happening.

Advice to Senior ManagementEngage your employees. Communicate with them on a quarterly basis so they get excited about what is happening. They want to know the state of the business, growth plans, project wins, employment opportunities, etc. Getting everyone together for a quarterly meeting creates excitement, camaraderie, etc.

Professional and Work/Life Balance

Senior Consultant (Current Employee)
    Bellevue, WA

ProsI love working at 110 Consulting. My co-workers and bosses are all great people and they work very hard! They trust you to know your job and give you freedom to do it well. They also promote a very healthy work/life balance.

ConsMy complaints are more about consulting in general, not specific to 110. Only thing I can say is that I wish there were more company-wide communications/events/training/etc. to keep us all on the same page and improve knowledge sharing.

Advice to Senior ManagementSetup a SharePoint site or start producing a monthly newsletter letting us know what's going on at the company, on projects, new people hired, etc. Let us share what we've learned with our co-workers.

Worked for 110 Consulting, Inc.? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at 110 Consulting, Inc. reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for 110 Consulting, Inc. CEO HEINRICH MONTANA. All 5 reviews posted anonymously by 110 Consulting, Inc. employees.