1SYNC

Updated Jun 13, 2014

Be The First To
Add Photos

Bob Noe

There is constant change going on at 1SYNC.

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Chicago, IL

ProsMost of the people are great to work with and very knowledgeable.

ConsThe leadership is constantly changing focus and not strategic thinkers.

Advice to Senior ManagementHire and promote people that can keep focus and get things done.

Good benefits, not great culture.

ProsThere were some great people to work with. Extremely good PTO policy; good health care and other benefits. Fairly flexible as far as WFH policy and other work-life balance options.

ConsNot a great work culture at all; very schizophrenic. Seemed like nobody was on the same page about where company/products were moving and how to work together to get there. Direction/clarity from management was not good. Lots of people phoning it in (or feeling chained to their jobs because of fear of losing the benefits), others with ridiculously high expectations for work output.

Awesome people, Great office/amenities, Work hard, play hard mentality

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Chicago, IL

ProsAs I said, this place is full of Awesome people, Great office/amenities, work hard, play hard mentality. Seems like a family environment at times, where everyone's got your back. Zero Micro-management. They also pay very well assuming you are qualified. (The company is now known as
    1WorldSync)

ConsI can't think of any at the moment.... although, the company is very "flat" in structure if that bothers you. To me it just means I don't have to go through 7 bosses to get an answer... :)

Advice to Senior ManagementDo whatever you have to in order to hold on to "good people" this company already does this, but hopefully they dont forget how important it is...

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

House of Cards.... Is it stable enough to not topple?

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) Lawrenceville, NJ

ProsPhenomenal benefits package
    Opportunity to make a difference
    Decent wages
    Exposure to Fortune 500 companies
    Constant Challenge

ConsVery little communication from executives to rest of employees and between parent company (GS1 US) and 1SYNC
    Still trying to establish who they are
    Management doesn't hold itself accountable
    Management is not willing to put in the effort to make the changes necessary to meet their goals
    High level of turnover
    Lack of job growth
    Lack of respect for long term employees

Advice to Senior ManagementConsider your people and their skills. Ideas can come from anywhere. Make sure that middle management isn't blocking them from being amazing.

What are you going to be?

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsPhenomenal benefits package
    Great work/life balance
    Laid back environment
    Entrepreneurial environment
    Opportunity to make a difference
    Decent wages
    Exposure to Fortune 500 companies

ConsVery little communication from executives to rest of employees
    Not sure what type of company they are (non-profit versus for-profit)
    High level of turnover for a small company.

Advice to Senior ManagementThink about long term growth at the expense of short term gains. Don't try to make every sale that comes along if it doesn't coincide with who you are and want to be.

Worked for 1SYNC? Contribute to the Community!