2020 Company

Updated November 1, 2014
Updated November 1, 2014
2.8

Paresh Ghelani

Fun and Exciting Company With Flexible Hours!

Current Employee - Field Sales Manager
    Current Employee - Field Sales Manager

I have been working at 2020 Company as a contractor (less than an year)

Pros

Very fast paced and fun work.You do get the basic PTO time, Holiday's and nearly every Sunday off. It also allows for a flexible work schedule when there isn't a "Black out" time. I have worked contract work before and this is the most rewarding position I have ever had the pleasure to work.

Cons

When hired, I was offered a different pay scale than the contract stated. It was less than a week from offer to training and I felt pressured to complete paper work too quickly. Must be very flexible regarding your time off as it does change at a moment's notice (Many 6 day work weeks required with salary pay). No Performance Wage Increase available and commissions are flat rate. Promotions are too infrequent and require you to pay for relocation.

I completely love working at this company!

Current Employee - Field Service Manager
    Current Employee - Field Service Manager

I have been working at 2020 Company full-time (less than an year)

Pros

2020 has allowed me to change career fields. And become a success and truly enjoy my job. With their training and guidance.

Cons

Change happens very fast here. You need to be able to quickly adapt.

None

Worst Company I have ever worked for.

I worked at 2020 Company full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Other then the liberty of making your schedule and the heath care there are no benefits or pros to working for this company.

Cons

The managers have no idea how to manage, if you go to them with any kind of concern you are told that it will be handled. Handled means you need to follow up at least five times and nothing will still get done. If you have safety issues the managers don't even care. They tell you its your job and you have to do it. There is no easy way to reach HR since everything has to go through your management and they like to make their own decisions about the situation rather than let hr handle it. I could go on and on about what is wrong with this company. It was to the point of where they required us to make positive reviews on this site because they did not want to look bad to the public. Why don't you try creating a better work environment instead?

Please try to be more selective on who you choose. Experience doesn't mean their personality it management material.

Love working here!

Current Employee - Sales Representative in Houston, TX
    Current Employee - Sales Representative in Houston, TX

I have been working at 2020 Company full-time (more than an year)

Pros

I have been been very impressed with this company. I have great contact with the management and see great opportunity for growth.

Cons

None that I am aware of.

I've been working for this company for a few months, I'm very please with the position.

Current Employee - FSM in New York, NY
    Current Employee - FSM in New York, NY

I have been working at 2020 Company full-time (less than an year)

Pros

I have the freedom to set my visits in the manner I want, and teach people all about the new devises.

Cons

There are some tasks that can challenge you, but what job don't challenge you.

Let's just keep making the right moves for the company and employees, we will do our part as a FSM, I believe you will do right by me.

Worst company I have ever had the misfortune to work for.

Current Employee - Retail Fios Sales in New York, NY
    Current Employee - Retail Fios Sales in New York, NY

I have been working at 2020 Company full-time (less than an year)

Pros

There was nothing at all positive about working for this company. There was no support. Management was reactive instead of proactive . Conference calls were ill prepared and poorly executed. They did little more then kill morale. You were held to metrics that were outdated and were not conducive to selling .

Cons

It was a commission postion that allways had problems with paying out the commission.
    The commission structure was confusing had caps on both ends and was never properly explained.
    Poor communication of products and services being sold.
    No support from upper management.
    Nepotism ,no coaching,one on one's or personal performance appraisals.
    Communication was a joke. Spam email and poorly executed conference calls and annoying text.

Hire from within like you say you do when you interview people.
    Hire managers with actual managerial experience that are familiar with the product.
    Move employees around to different campaigns to expose them to more of the company.
    Run real contest that you actually pay out.
    Create excitement motivate the staff.

Sales Associate

Former Employee - Sales Associate in West Chester, PA
    Former Employee - Sales Associate in West Chester, PA

I worked at 2020 Company full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Is a job that pays money. People that you work with can be nice and not too hard to get the job. They take pretty much anyone.

Cons

100% commission and bad hours
    Because it is 100% commission they work you very long hours and make you work on holidays. The higher ups take advantage of the peoples need for a job which is why there is a high turnover rate

Company Has Been Sold - Now a part of Ascentia

Former Employee - 508 Tester in Columbia, MD
    Former Employee - 508 Tester in Columbia, MD

I worked at 2020 Company full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Benefits were great and informal benefits were a nice perk (birthday gift card, Holiday Party, company sponsored happy hour)

Cons

At our location, there were about 150 employees but supervised by only 1 person who wasn't on site. She did the reviews for ALL of us.

Good Learning Experience

I worked at 2020 Company full-time

Pros

Owners were hands-on and involved, built good relationships. Compensation was good, work/life balance pretty good, small gestures like anniversary cards and birthday cards. Training and other opportunities available if pursued.

Cons

Little to no communication from corporate HQ if out on client site. Not sure about long-term potential for advancement/growth. Rating system for annual reviews don't make sense.

Crazy and frustrating experience

Current Employee - FSM
    Current Employee - FSM

I have been working at 2020 Company

Pros

Job type, being out in stores all day and possibility of growing in 's own business.

Cons

Terrible communication. Micro-managing, they punish the good with the bad.

Get away from the military style of punishing peers. Praise the good and point out the bad eggs.