24-7 InTouch

Updated January 26, 2015
Updated January 26, 2015
3.2

Greg Fettes

Pros
  • Cool breakroom, free netflix and people (in 2 reviews)

• Nice Co-Workers, Fun Environment (in 2 reviews)

Cons
  • It is a very high school type enviroment (in 3 reviews)

• I think I heard we have a 150% turn over rate, I made it 11 months and only one other person from my training class of 30 is still with the company (in 2 reviews)

More Highlights

Great place to work!

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

I have been working at 24-7 InTouch

Pros

The leadership is excellent, and recognizes talent. If you can meet the (reasonable) metrics, you can go very far very quickly. This company is amazing, and growing all the time. You get two 30 minute breaks every day, and can relax outside in the smoking lounge or inside in the cafe. Judging by the pictures of the Denver site, this building (still undergoing cosmetic construction) will become a great place to be!

Cons

None that I can think of.

Keep it up!

Might be a decent place to work if you've never had a real job before.

Former Employee - Customer Service Representative in Aurora, CO

I worked at 24-7 InTouch full-time (less than an year)

Pros

It's a relatively laid back environment with a casual dress code. You'll probably be able to make some good friends with co-workers. Pay is decent for what you are doing. You can accumulate paid time off. Incredibly easy to get hired if you have a somewhat functional brain.

Cons

Note: I can only speak for the experience of working on the Airbnb campaign. I wasn't fired or anything so I'm not bitter, but just being honest about what I saw while working there. Your mileage may vary.

Like any other call center, the company is a middleman. Real companies hire 24/7 to handle their customer service, so you might be on one of many campaigns like Netflix (which seems to constantly hire indicating people are quitting/fired frequently) or Airbnb, which I worked on.

They advertise Health/Vision/Dental benefits but these don't really exist. They are simply expensive plans you can choose to enroll in and pay more than you would by using Healthcare.gov for pretty bad coverage. I think they are just legally required to offer them. The only real benefit offered is paid time off, though you may or may not have a hard time getting the use of your paid time off approved.

Scheduling is advertised as flexible, but it can really be luck of the draw. Then, if the company's scheduling needs change, you may be forced into a schedule you can't work. You also might have wildly different experiences based on who your direct supervisor (aka team leader) is. Some leaders were quite laid back and reasonable, while others ran a much tighter (and more unpleasant seeming) ship.

The only consistent thing about management is their inconsistency. I saw different agents treated completely differently in similar situations. Some people could get away with a lot more than others as far as tardiness and absence is concerned. Speaking of absence, the policy is fairly draconian when it is enforced. Even if you have a doctor's note, an absence or tardiness counts against you as an "instance". There really was no allowance for sick days, though this policy was sporadically enforced. Some people got away with being late all the time, usually those who had been there for a while and were friendly with managers.

How strictly the policies were enforced seemed to be related to whether or not they wanted to fire people to save money. The more money they want to save, the more reasons they look for to fire people. The whole thing was fairly classless.

So, if you're looking for a real career, I'd look elsewhere. But, it probably beats working at a fast food joint.

Offer real benefits and slightly higher pay to attract long-term employees so that the place isn't such a revolving door, and also so that you are simply doing the right thing. Hire managers with better reasoning skills.

Worked with many people of varying skills, backgrounds, & behaviors.

Former Employee - Customer Service Representative in Aurora, CO

I worked at 24-7 InTouch full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Was easy to get job. Spent more time looking for a parking space than in the actual interview. Convenience store type break room with great selection of items. Most staff & co-workers were friendly and accommodating. If you find yourself in need of a job you can probably get hired here. Not a place to make as a career however.

Cons

High school atmosphere. Floor support (CSR2's) who say and do what they want. Being told as a "group" if you don't do it this way there is the door you will be fired. Supervisor calling employee stupid for asking a question. Applying for Netflix at $12 and being offered another campaign for $10. Temporary promotion due to holiday season and being demoted back below the position you were originally at. Coming in on a Saturday to find out you're working on Monday your normal day off.

Stop playing favorites and hiring people just because they are family. 24-7 company in general is good. However individual campaigns are managed poorly and could care less about their employee's. Lack of communication down to employee's. Get your payroll system figured out as every pay date multiple people have issues with their checks. Not just missing an hour or two but sometimes 40 hours or multiple overtime hours. Provide better training. Need to be on a live system to train and not just power point presentations. Floor support was very disrespectful during training and cut people down and or the entire class.

Boring, yet, out of the box.

Former Employee - Csr1 in Denver, CO
    Former Employee - Csr1 in Denver, CO

I worked at 24-7 InTouch

Pros

The fellow CSR's are friendly, but yet, different than previous co-workers. Liked the atmosphere that the company sets, the work is basic and anyone with basic knowledge of the items, stores, or guidelines and policies can work here easily without a problem. Would be nice to be able to have self-control as well.

Cons

Training was so boring, I fell asleep almost every day because it was just power point after power point after power point. The instructor was really monotone couldn't really take anything from the training, because most of the stuff that you learn is from actually working out on the floor. Didn't really find the systems to be useful enough since they were transitioning over from one system to another, which makes it difficult to adjust. Especially, since they were transitioning when the system they are going to wasn't even fully functional yet.

Very entrepreneurial fast growing company

Current Employee - Senior Operations Manager in Tampa, FL
    Current Employee - Senior Operations Manager in Tampa, FL

I have been working at 24-7 InTouch full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Great environment, fast paced. Opportunities are there as long as you are willing put in the effort and do the work.
     Clients are great, and 24-7 Intouch does a great job of embracing client's culture and branding.

Cons

Occasional stress due to rapid growth, typical growing pains. However, the job gets done.

Continue looking for ways to add benefits that will attract top performers.

Team Lead

Current Employee - Team Leader in Tampa, FL
    Current Employee - Team Leader in Tampa, FL

I have been working at 24-7 InTouch full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Great culture, teammates are the best, really supports the work/life balance.

Cons

Of course everyone wants to be paid more but I've definitely been paid worse.

keep hiring hire character leadership

Recognize Success

I have been working at 24-7 InTouch full-time (more than an year)

Pros

The office, the people, the money.

Some of the projects recently got renovated one of the floors is a modern age call center with NO CUBICLES, and nearly 100 brand new macs for agents to use. The office for that floor also has couches and furniture that are very modern.

CEO's are constantly around one of the sites, do not treat agents poorly and will carry conversation with you. Very approachable for being valued in the billions they treat people like people.

Cons

Can be crazy at times, but if you keep up with it you will make more money, and we all want that right?

Dont jump the gun on announcements.

No place does it better- culture, development, & opportunities for promotion are all extraordinary!

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Clearwater, FL
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Clearwater, FL

I have been working at 24-7 InTouch

Pros

24-7 Intouch practices what they preach- if you're ambitious and willing to be a team player, growth opportunities are within reach. Two months out of training a few colleagues were already promoted because they pushed themselves in training and once they were in production. The atmosphere from top to bottom- management to agent- is positive and encouraging. It might sound crazy, but I love this place!

Cons

I can't identify much of anything not to like.

Culture is awesome, great place to work!

I have been working at 24-7 InTouch

Pros

I have worked a few call centers in my life, and 24-7Intouch is by far the best! There are many negative reviews on here which I cannot fully understand. The atmosphere here is laid back and professional. People here care about people, not just numbers like I have seen in other companies. If you have the drive you can go far in this company. Upper management here is transparent, honest and truly do care.

Cons

I do not have any complaints

Nothing needs to be changed

Great Opportunity - Feels like Home

I have been working at 24-7 InTouch

Pros

I love the culture at 24-7 Intouch- it is high energy, engaging, client focused, and the management team has a winning mentality. I work with a great group of dedicated leaders that focus on team and individual growth.

Cons

I live in Arvada so my only Con is I live an hour away with traffic.