24-7 InTouch

2.2

Greg Fettes

Not too bad

I have been working at 24-7 InTouch full-time for more than a year

Pros

culture, mentorship, training, open-minded, fun

Cons

Sometimes the message that comes from management can seem to conflict itself from one day to the next.

Disorganized

Current Employee - Customer Service Agent  in  Clearwater, FL
    Current Employee - Customer Service Agent in Clearwater, FL

I have been working at 24-7 InTouch part-time for less than a year

Pros

Fun people, flexible environment, family-owned and operated. No pressure environment.

Cons

They say the schedules are made up by another company, management did not return phone calls to fix the problem.

Return your phone calls and fix the problem.

Cold and uncaring

Former Employee - Customer Service Representative
    Former Employee - Customer Service Representative

I worked at 24-7 InTouch full-time for less than a year

Pros

Laid back and no handle time

Cons

While they claim to care about employees, I was terminated because my daughter and I were at the hospital overnight and dealing with cps and police all morning because we were victims of domestic abuse. I notified them as early as I could and they said if I wasnt on time not to bother to show up at all and severed employment.

Have compassion.

4. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Things are not as they appear

Former Employee - Guest Relations Representative  in  Frisco, TX
    Former Employee - Guest Relations Representative in Frisco, TX

I worked at 24-7 InTouch full-time for less than a year

Pros

Great location, beautiful building. They have a nifty little convenience type store with a bunch of junk food which can be convenient in a pinch...of that is if they supply you with a market care, which they apparently don't.

Cons

For starters, they pulled a total bait and switch with the job openings ad. They list that NETFLIX is hiring customer service representatives but then you get a call from good ole Fridays. The training is pretty extensive, although misdirected. You spend a whole lot of time learning about the brand and VERY little about handling complaints. "Phone training" was a joke. The GM rarely comes in and when she does the entire atmosphere changes. The attitude of the supervisors changes drastically and they actually acknowledge you like someone working for them not a total annoyance like usual. Believe it or not, they don't want you to be objective. Rather, they train employees to side with the restaurant and the managers, always. Tell the customer whatever you have to, they say, but when it comes to filing the complaint, you're told to "code it in favor of the restaurant." Once training is over you better know everything you'll need to because it is IMPOSSIBLE to get a question answered.

Within my first two weeks on the job I was told that calls weren't being forwarded to my line because I was bringing down the team average. My advice to management is to not expect much from employees that you don't give the opportunity to improve. Recognize that if there is a consistent problem that all agents are having over and over it is because of your training (or lack of).

Working at 24-7 Intouch is very relaxed and an easy going atmosphere.

Current Employee - Customer Service Representative  in  Aurora, CO
    Current Employee - Customer Service Representative in Aurora, CO

I have been working at 24-7 InTouch full-time for less than a year

Pros

They will train you very well before they put you on the floor, The pay I would say is reasonable for the job. It can get very annoying but overall this will be the easiest job of your life.

Cons

They are very strict on attendance. You may not end up with the schedule of your dreams so if you have kids think twice about this job because you will most likely be working late nights.

Great company! Fabulous culture!

Current Employee - Customer Service Representative I  in  Clearwater, FL
    Current Employee - Customer Service Representative I in Clearwater, FL

I have been working at 24-7 InTouch full-time for less than a year

Pros

Schedule options; culture; employee's judgments valued; great opportunity for career advancement

Cons

starting pay same for all hires regardless of experience

Great Job, at First

Former Employee - Customer Service Representative  in  Denver, CO
    Former Employee - Customer Service Representative in Denver, CO

I worked at 24-7 InTouch full-time for more than a year

Pros

-Amazing break room
    -Free Netflix account
    -Great Software
    -Great Training
    -Benefits after 6 months

Cons

I was hired originally for the Netflix Chat program. After a year of helping to create the program, several promised promotions that never came through (always because someone's friend, or sex buddy got chosen), and creating an amazing program the Netflix campaign leadership allowed the program to be transferred overseas. During this time, little was told to the employees-we were all promised jobs in taking calls. However, that shortly changed. Eventually ended up laying off or firing 20% of the program with no communication about what was going on. You WONT get promoted unless you are buddy buddy with the correct individuals. Your check will consistantly be messed up and shorted hours. Unreasonable expectations. Leadership is a mixed bag-there are some amazing ones, and some terrible ones. It is a very high school type enviroment. Company is not understanding of last minute things. What you are told, and what happens in reality are VERY different things. Preaches one culture but doesnt adhere to it.

Treat your employees like people. Don't dangle promotions and other carrots in front of them to perform, or get them to jump through hoops only to take it away from them. Understand how stressful the enviroment can be, and be sensitive to that stress. Allow your employees to stand up to verbally abusive customers, and to hang up after certain lines are crossed. The entire Netflix campaigns leadership-from the lowest level supervisor to Jake Kroes's goonies and Senior Operations Managers need to be restructured and 90% of them need to be tossed out.

Seriously Awful

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Aurora, CO
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Aurora, CO

I worked at 24-7 InTouch full-time for less than a year

Pros

-it's a pay check
    -some nice people

Cons

-lack of leadership
    -lack of on going training and information
    -paychecks often wrong, even by as much as $200
    -much like high school, no control what so ever
    -people in authority positions are much more preoccupied with making friends than actually doing their job

Either fix the whole place or shut it down, you can't try changing things bit by bit and expect it to work

A little corrupt

Former Employee - Customer Service Representative  in  Aurora, CO
    Former Employee - Customer Service Representative in Aurora, CO

I worked at 24-7 InTouch full-time for more than a year

Pros

You meet some really amazing people that become family

Cons

As long as you shut your mouth your fine. Don't ask questions about anything work related

They are to corrupt to care about any of their employees. The moment you stand up for what's right they fire you for no reason

Not as destitute as others make it sound.

Current Employee - Customer Service Agent  in  Dallas, TX
    Current Employee - Customer Service Agent in Dallas, TX

I have been working at 24-7 InTouch full-time for less than a year

Pros

The manager that made the place unbearable to everyone else on Glass door has been fired. (Did the research on that one.) No more payroll issues. The money is great. Laid back environment and no sales/no script is a plus.

Cons

The later you get hired, the fewer options you have when it comes time to picking a shift. First 90 days no off days for any reason drs. appt, court dates, sick kids, etc.

Stick to one story. Either Dsat matters or it doesn't.

Worked for 24-7 InTouch? Contribute to the Community!