24-7 InTouch

Updated Jul 26, 2014

Be The First To
Add Photos

Greg Fettes

Working at 24-7 Intouch is very relaxed and an easy going atmosphere.

Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) Aurora, CO

ProsThey will train you very well before they put you on the floor, The pay I would say is reasonable for the job. It can get very annoying but overall this will be the easiest job of your life.

ConsThey are very strict on attendance. You may not end up with the schedule of your dreams so if you have kids think twice about this job because you will most likely be working late nights.

Great company! Fabulous culture!

Customer Service Representative I (Current Employee) Clearwater, FL

ProsSchedule options; culture; employee's judgments valued; great opportunity for career advancement

Consstarting pay same for all hires regardless of experience

Great Job, at First

Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) Denver, CO

Pros-Amazing break room
    -Free Netflix account
    -Great Software
    -Great Training
    -Benefits after 6 months

ConsI was hired originally for the Netflix Chat program. After a year of helping to create the program, several promised promotions that never came through (always because someone's friend, or sex buddy got chosen), and creating an amazing program the Netflix campaign leadership allowed the program to be transferred overseas. During this time, little was told to the employees-we were all promised jobs in taking calls. However, that shortly changed. Eventually ended up laying off or firing 20% of the program with no communication about what was going on. You WONT get promoted unless you are buddy buddy with the correct individuals. Your check will consistantly be messed up and shorted hours. Unreasonable expectations. Leadership is a mixed bag-there are some amazing ones, and some terrible ones. It is a very high school type enviroment. Company is not understanding of last minute things. What you are told, and what happens in reality are VERY different things. Preaches one culture but doesnt adhere to it.

Advice to Senior ManagementTreat your employees like people. Don't dangle promotions and other carrots in front of them to perform, or get them to jump through hoops only to take it away from them. Understand how stressful the enviroment can be, and be sensitive to that stress. Allow your employees to stand up to verbally abusive customers, and to hang up after certain lines are crossed. The entire Netflix campaigns leadership-from the lowest level supervisor to Jake Kroes's goonies and Senior Operations Managers need to be restructured and 90% of them need to be tossed out.

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Seriously Awful

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) Aurora, CO

Pros-it's a pay check
    -some nice people

Cons-lack of leadership
    -lack of on going training and information
    -paychecks often wrong, even by as much as $200
    -much like high school, no control what so ever
    -people in authority positions are much more preoccupied with making friends than actually doing their job

Advice to Senior ManagementEither fix the whole place or shut it down, you can't try changing things bit by bit and expect it to work

A little corrupt

Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) Aurora, CO

ProsYou meet some really amazing people that become family

ConsAs long as you shut your mouth your fine. Don't ask questions about anything work related

Advice to Senior ManagementThey are to corrupt to care about any of their employees. The moment you stand up for what's right they fire you for no reason

Not as destitute as others make it sound.

Customer Service Agent (Current Employee) Dallas, TX

ProsThe manager that made the place unbearable to everyone else on Glass door has been fired. (Did the research on that one.) No more payroll issues. The money is great. Laid back environment and no sales/no script is a plus.

ConsThe later you get hired, the fewer options you have when it comes time to picking a shift. First 90 days no off days for any reason drs. appt, court dates, sick kids, etc.

Advice to Senior ManagementStick to one story. Either Dsat matters or it doesn't.

I've never seen so many dissatisfied employees

CS Agent & Customer Service Representative II (Former Employee) Aurora, CO

ProsDepending on your campaign, the pay can be decent and there are some nice side benefits.

There's cheesy programs designed to soften the blows from rude customers and incompetent managers. There's some managers who are seemingly solely responsible for party planning.

The new, recently renovated offices are beautiful.

ConsWork-life balance is lacking and absenteeism is so bad that leadership is overly strict. Supervisors are a mixed bag; many are top quality but plenty are terrible.

It's a call center, so turnover is extremely high. Many employees just "give up," but the practice of hiring anyone that can fog a mirror has also filled seats with substandard agents. Most agents are openly unhappy with their job.

The employees skew younger and lower income so it can be a bit unprofessional at times. The inter-office relationships have been likened to high school by other reviews for good reason, and on a related note, it's surprising that a company with so many female managers can have an openly hostile environment for women. Sexual harassment is an issue at several campaigns and even within the HR office itself.

Advice to Senior ManagementIt might be too late to save the Netflix campaign in Colorado. Leadership has pushed talented and motivated employees to other campaigns or other companies with failed promises, mismanagement, and outright derision in order to stockpile toadies and sycophants. Friends and former employees have been fast tracked ahead of more senior and more qualified candidates. The competent and loyal leadership that used to be facilitated by internal promotion has been replaced by an operations team and team leadership cadre of Jake Kroes' external-hire cronies.

My experience here was great at first, but I started to hate the place due to lies and my checks being messed up.

Senior Customer Rep (Current Employee) Aurora, CO

ProsManagement was cool AT FIRST, cool break room, cool people, steady job

ConsMy checks were messed with TWICE.Too worried about attendance ( got in trouble for being late due to a car accident) , Would promote people then take it away, promised me a promotion but I never got it. management stops being compassionate towards humans eventually. I'll never work there again.

Advice to Senior Managementbe compassionate for humans, don't promise someone a promotion and then take it away

– I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company

TREATS THEIR PEOPLE IN TRAINING LIKE CRAP, I WONDER HOW THEY TREAT THEIR EMPLOYEES

Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) Aurora, CO

ProsCool breakroom, free netflix and people

Consmanagement is awful, they hired me to go through training and the day before the LAST day of the two week training they told me I wasn't meeting their standards.

Advice to Senior ManagementCare for your employees, be HUMAN (as you guys tell us) Get rid of the transition team. Work with your employees and trainees to get better. Don't overpressure them. Learning takes TIME.

Pretty chill. Lots of ppl everybody just doing their job.

Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) Frisco, TX

ProsCan be fun depending on your Team Leader

ConsTheir attendance policy is so strict and customers whom aren't tech savvy can be annoying to deal with.

Advice to Senior ManagementStop worrying about absences. I know you lose money but emergencies do come up.

Worked for 24-7 InTouch? Contribute to the Community!