24-7 InTouch Reviews

• Part-time
Employment Status

Reset
Greg Fettes

Pros
  • Cool people, good location, easy bus access, HR is nice (in 2 reviews)

• Cool breakroom, free netflix and people (in 2 reviews)

Cons
  • It is a very high school type enviroment (in 3 reviews)

• Scheduling and attendance policy (in 2 reviews)

1. Customer service

I worked at 24-7 InTouch

Pros

Awesome company great personalities

Cons

No cons at this time

2. Excellent Company

Current Employee - Operations Manager in Tampa, FL
    Current Employee - Operations Manager in Tampa, FL

I have been working at 24-7 InTouch (More than a year)

Pros

I love the family feel and I love that all the leadership is here to coach and assist regardless of their LOB. Every Job has its isolated issues, NO ONE is perfect, it would be crazy to expect perfection, but we get pretty darn close. 24-7 Intouch gives you the opportunity and the proper development needed to truly excel, whether you stay here or not, you leave with valued and priceless skills. I left an excellent fortune 200 company to work here because I was so pleased with what I saw in the employees, the leadership, the interview process and with what I saw in the vision. I met Jeff Fettes the day I interviewed, he was so down to earth and friendly that it surprised me, now I say this coming from corporations where you don't generally meet the executives and if you do they're usually too busy to have a 15 minute conversation with one of their employees. Jeff left a lasting impression and to this day (a little over a year later) he's still that exact same way. Not for a moment do I regret my decision to leave my previous career and move to 24-7 Intouch, I'm glad that I'm a part of this stellar group of professionals and I look forward to growing with 24-7 Intouch.

Cons

I must enter a con according to this website and I don't really have any at this moment.

3. They tell it like it is!

I have been working at 24-7 InTouch

Pros

Fun environment. Amazing opportunity for growth. Listens to the employee.

Cons

Focus more on US holidays and match businesses in current area. Update policies

5. Recently hired, still forming an opinion

I have been working at 24-7 InTouch full-time

Pros

Plenty of parking Nice physical work environment Clean facility Near Publix and Wendy's

Cons

Inconvenient training hours Shift bidding Strict attendance policy A little chaotic

Advice to Management

I had a good hiring experience, but once I saw who my cohorts were, I was a little disappointed. There should probably be some other form of assessing a potential employee's computer skills before hiring, especially since the bulk of the work is computer-based. It was annoying when the trainee next to me kept asking for help on general stuff like logging onto the computer. I don't want to teach other people the basics when I'm trying to learn to do my job.

6. Good Atmosphere. Bad Management

I have been working at 24-7 InTouch full-time

Pros

Coworkers are great, everyone is very laid back and fun to be around. Fun events to win stuff based on daily performance.

Cons

Management doesn't care. They change things without regard to a persons performance based shift bids.

Advice to Management

Start caring. Follow through on things and communicate with the employees. People like to be given some sort of rational explanation as to why you have to upend their lives.

A work in progress

Former Employee - Operations Manager in Aurora, CO
    Former Employee - Operations Manager in Aurora, CO

I worked at 24-7 InTouch full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Young, fast paced, growing, the front line agents

Cons

The director, terrible benefits, no retirement, no short or long term disability, for agents 6 months to get PTO.

Advice to Management

Take a long look in the mirror. Very quick to point the finger but it starts at the top.

8. Csr

I worked at 24-7 InTouch

Pros

Free Netflix sub lots of tvs to watch on break

Cons

Felon friendly so lots of interesting people who work there

Advice to Management

Just make sure you reward and acknowledge people who really do their jobs.

Good launching point.

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Frisco, TX
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Frisco, TX

I have been working at 24-7 InTouch full-time (More than a year)

Pros

The company is a great stepping stone and many employees are recent college graduates, or current students, needing work. The environment is pretty laid back, and the employees there are very friendly, accepting, and fun.

Cons

Management is out of sync. Some managers are fantastic, while others are backstabbers. Be careful of what you say, because if you disagree with policies (depending on the manager) and even offer a plausible alternative, they can and will retaliate. The company primarily cares about taking calls and will make floor supervisors go on the floor, leaving floor support and leadership at essentially a skeleton crew, which leads to productivity loss. Senior managers seem more focused on immediate impact instead of long-term impact, because of their bonus structure.

Advice to Management

Instead of focusing on immediate, short term gains, consider improving morale and lowering attrition levels. Allow CSR2s to do their job and serve as floor support - the delays in getting assistance by agents and the general inconvenience suffered by customers will ultimately cause the company to LOSE money in the short term, and long term - and this reflects poorly on the business.

10. 24-7intouch is Rubbish for Airbnb

Current Employee - Customer Service Agent in Clearwater, FL
    Current Employee - Customer Service Agent in Clearwater, FL

I have been working at 24-7 InTouch full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Promote bad lanuage no dress code free food sometimes kareoke. Smoke cigerates outside

Cons

Favoritism at its best. They say it's all amazing for 2 weeks you will just be doing emails then u end answering 40 calls aday. They will say there pro weed then be total hipacritical . I watched a group of 20 at the end of traini ng 2 weeks turn into 3 people just cause they fire people if they just don't like you. Have watched mutiple people break out in tears cause they got traped. There. I got out thank god.

Advice to Management

Management is alright if you like getting abused get ready to bend over . If you don't your out the door.

11. You get what you make of it

Current Employee - Customer Service Representative in Tampa, FL
    Current Employee - Customer Service Representative in Tampa, FL

I have been working at 24-7 InTouch full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Advancement opportunity Leadership appears to care

Cons

Pay Attendance You get for what you pay for..

Advice to Management

Don't stress AHT so much as call quality is way down

RSS Feed </> Embed