24/7 Real Media

Add Photos

24/7 Real Media Founder, Chairman and CEO David J. Moore

David J. Moore

Finance Associate

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

Pros• Processed daily invoices and payments amounting to hundreds of thousands of dollars.

Cons• Performed analysis and research of all open accounts payable problems.

Its mediocre

ProsLocation is the only good thing

ConsEverything else is very medocre

Okay Company - Tough Being Remote

Media Strategist (Former Employee) Chicago, IL

ProsGreat industry to be in, great knowledge and direction of the company

ConsRemote access to knowledge and key players made it very difficult to be efficient and effective at my job. Also, no understanding of career growth or advancement plans.

Advice to Senior ManagementFigure out a better way to be more connected with your remote employees. Provide appropriate training opportunities to advance careers.

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

decent work experience

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

Prosgood salary, global work experience, pizza fridays, bagel mondays, loyal employees

Consad tech not such a great experience, low budget, low cpms, definitely had to be avaialble 24/7 at this company. received work at all hours of night and day, holidays, weekends, and this was for a middle management role. lots of ups and downs, deals won and lost all over the place.

Advice to Senior Managementcohesive messages from management would be great.

Ability to grow through being assertive and forward thinking.

ProsVery smart people within a relatively lean organization which means you have the ability to create a path to help solve issues and grow your career.

ConsNeed more cross-training sessions to educate all levels of all groups.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep listening and soliciting feedback from all groups.

Disturbing work environment!

ProsSummer Fridays, Pizza Fridays, Bagel Mondays

ConsNo direction, horrible management, long hours, low pay. Lack of ethnic diversity, to many young kids being hired, a horrible HR department. I forget sometimes we have a CEO, he's never around or interact with lower level employees. Everyone look so sad all the time, the place is very depressing. Complain about losing money but are very wasteful. Very racist environment, I am Jewish but is very disturb at the lack of African American working here. I can count on one hand how many of them are working here. The fear of leaving @5:30 because you can get fired for doing so. No real direction from senior management.

Advice to Senior ManagementGive credit where credit is due. Be more transparent and stop promoting people who you only like.

Great Environment to Work in

ProsGreat Atmosphere, Fun People, Pizza Fridays. The company seems to treat everyone well and they have great perks and benefits.

ConsNo clear path for advancement.

Great place to work with tons of industry experts

Account Executive (Current Employee) New York, NY

ProsAs a sales person I have the ability to learn all facets of the digital industry from technology to growing trends in the market. They have always proven to be fair and nurturing to my career and has lots of opportunities to grow in many directions.

ConsChanging many things company wide and has been taking longer than expected

Sales

Account Executive (Current Employee) Los Angeles, CA

ProsNew products - great staff of new, smart folks!

ConsSome old baggage from previous campaigns, nothing that cant be overcome

Innovative, service and performance!

Director of Sales (Current Employee) New York, NY

ProsReal Media always brings new ideas to the market, take care of it's employees and clients. We make our clients our partners. We always perform.

Conscan bring more training and classes

Worked for 24/7 Real Media? Contribute to the Community!