24 Hour Fitness

www.24hourfitness.com

24 Hour Fitness Reviews in Santa Monica, CA

24 Hour Fitness CEO Elizabeth Blair

Elizabeth Blair

Pros
  • With employment here you get a free gym membership(in 131 reviews)

• Hourly pay is in line with other positions, free gym membership(in 65 reviews)

Cons
  • Upper management positions are replaced almost monthly if a club is below average(in 25 reviews)

• I worked there for years, and the only raise I ever got was when minimum wage went up(in 23 reviews)

2 Employee Reviews Back to all reviews

Rewarding, not only fitness wise but overall healthy.

Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) Santa Monica, CA

ProsFree club membership to work out for yourself and one person related to you who lives in your household. 10% discount for up to 12 of your friends & family members on membership & initiation fees. They say, I dont know from my own experience yet, that you can move up in the company quickly. Friendly co-workers, meet lots of people & network. Not commission based which can seem bad BUT it makes the work enviornment confortable and not competitve or worries of looseing job because you can not make quota.

ConsThere is NO Minimal hours. No over time. Hours can be limiting, so discuss early approximate SET hours you will recieve.

Advice to Senior ManagementGood side job for basic postions. Not too many hours and flexible around school/college or in addition to another job. Ask before hand how many hours a week and pay you shall expect.

Highly disorganized. Leave the employees on their own.

Personal Trainer (Former Employee) Santa Monica, CA

ProsEmployees get a lot of freedom in terms of their time.

ConsCan get screwed because you are on your own.

Advice to Senior ManagementNeed closer monitoring of the new employees who need help.

Worked for 24 Hour Fitness? Contribute to the Community!