24 Seven Talent

Updated December 1, 2014
Updated December 1, 2014
4.5

Celeste Gudas

Pros
  • Candidates and Clients alike are treated with care and respect (in 5 reviews)

• Collaborative work environment with great people (in 6 reviews)

Cons
  • If you're not a person that enjoys a fast-paced, fluid environment, then this might not be the company for you (in 3 reviews)

• My direct contacts do not return my phone calls or my emails (in 3 reviews)

More Highlights

Best Recruitment Agency to work for

I have been working at 24 Seven Talent full-time (more than an year)

Pros

The company culture at 24Seven is really amazing... I've never seen a recruitment agency that actually wants to help their staff grow and development in their careers. This has truly been a unique experience for me, and I have worked at other agencies in the past. The culture here is to want to stay and make a name for yourself! There are continual development programs and training... I really admire the fact that Senior Management has all been around for a number of years, which says a lot about the company. Also, the offices are all very trendy and make you proud of where you work!

Cons

Really tough to answer this question... I think 24Seven is ever evolving, so if there are any 'cons' there is definitely an open door policy to bring up any concerns you may have.

Company Review

Current Employee - Accounting in New York, NY
    Current Employee - Accounting in New York, NY

I have been working at 24 Seven Talent full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Everything. There is so much opportunity within 24 seven, its amazing

Cons

Wish I would've discovered 24 seven years ago

Mgmt is great, they are wonderful listeners and assist is all

A fun place to work with fantastic opportunity for growth!

Current Employee - Office Manager in Los Angeles, CA
    Current Employee - Office Manager in Los Angeles, CA

I have been working at 24 Seven Talent full-time (more than an year)

Pros

My coworkers are amazing, a blend of so many different fun personalities. If you enjoy working with people this is the place to be, with candidates and clients visiting the office on a daily basis, there's always a fresh face to make conversation with!

Cons

There really aren't any that stand out to me, this company cares for its employees and that's apparent in the way we are treated.

A good place to learn, grow and hone your skillset while building a career.

Current Employee - Vice President in Los Angeles, CA
    Current Employee - Vice President in Los Angeles, CA

I have been working at 24 Seven Talent full-time (more than 8 years)

Pros

I’ve seen my career blossom at 24Seven. There are tons of opportunities to carve out your own path, plus good training and support to help you move up in terms of both responsibility and compensation.

It’s a fun environment with lots of high-energy people who enjoy their work, and enjoy working together. Management listens to ideas and promotes a sense of ownership and collaboration. The company stresses continual improvement and bottom-line results but also understands the need for work-life balance.

I’ve been with 24 Seven for 9 years, and I think it’s a perfect fit for anyone who has an entrepreneurial drive and ambition. Put in the effort, be persistent and positive, and you will get the rewards.

Cons

If you don’t have that entrepreneurial spirit, it’s not the right company for you. Strong people who are motivated to succeed do well here.

Continue to grow and expand globally.

Hands down, best staffing and search firm to work for!

Current Employee - Recruiter
    Current Employee - Recruiter

I have been working at 24 Seven Talent full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

24 Seven is an amazing company. I've had the pleasure of doing business with and / or working for the company for 8+ years and I have to say...I would not wish to work for any other staffing firm. After 17 years in this industry, I have found the best! 24 Seven offers employees and amazing culture, collaborative teams, ongoing learning opportunities and abundant opportunities for growth. Compensation plans are generous, and very competitive when compared to others.

As an employee, I have always felt valued. I feel as if the company truly cares about my well being both at work and at home. It has been a really wonderful experience on a personal level.

I also enjoy working for a privately held, woman owned organization. The company is progressive and forward thinking and we have seen tremendous growth over the last several years with more to come. I can definitely envision myself at 24 Seven for the long term. I might what some call...a "Lifer".

Cons

I think like any company, there is always room for improvement, however 24 Seven has made great strides over the course of my tenure in those areas. I think we will continue to look for areas of improvement, however those that I needed in my role...are being taken care of and quickly!

one of the best places to work

Current Employee - Senior Account Manager in New York, NY
    Current Employee - Senior Account Manager in New York, NY

I have been working at 24 Seven Talent full-time (more than an year)

Pros

I love coming to work since it's a very entrepreneurial environment and my ideas are all welcome and heard. Great colleagues and a wonderful boss. I know what's expected of me to perform well. Working with the clients and candidates is very rewarding when you feel like you really a making a difference.

Cons

wish there were more training seminars to go to and not just online trainings;

Fantastic Place to Work

Current Employee - Director in New York, NY
    Current Employee - Director in New York, NY

I have been working at 24 Seven Talent full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Collaborative work environment with great people. Excellent leadership and plenty of personal growth opportunities. Some fun benefits like healthy snacks, on-site massage, and Ice Cream Thursday during the summer months. Great opportunity to make your mark in an entrepreneurial environment.

Cons

If you are looking to be spoon fed, this isn't the shop for you. 24 Seven only hires people who are ambitious, smart, and collaborative.

Spend more time on the floor connecting with people and less time in your offices. Increase leadership communication frequency.

24 Seven – An environment of creativity, opportunity & success

Current Employee - Vice President in New York, NY
    Current Employee - Vice President in New York, NY

I have been working at 24 Seven Talent full-time (more than 10 years)

Pros

There are numerous pros of working at 24 Seven. In my opinion the most prominent one is that 24 Seven fosters an entrepreneurial environment where each employee has the ability to be as successful as they want to be if they are dedicated, have ambition & apply themselves. Another equally prominent pro is 24 Seven is a women owned business & that drives a different & very successful management style. For example, 24 Seven’s executive team is comprised of many female leaders which is uncommon & a huge pro. Another pro is that when working at 24 Seven you are surrounded by like minded, bright & ambitious coworkers that motivate & inspire you on a daily basis. The fun yet hard working company culture of 24 Seven fosters friendships both inside & outside the office. Yes, 24 Seven also had AMAZING perks such as a generous vacation time, kitchens full of healthy fresh foods, snacks, drinks, weekly massages, ice cream Thursdays during the summer, super fun internal parties…the list goes on & on & on...

Cons

In my opinion, there are no cons associated with working at 24 Seven or at least I have not experienced any.

My advice to upper managemant would be to continue being visionaries in all aspects of 24 Seven.
    Thank you for creating 24 Seven – it is an brand many are proud to be associated with.

The sweetest gig I've ever had.

Current Employee - Account Manager in New York, NY
    Current Employee - Account Manager in New York, NY

I have been working at 24 Seven Talent full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Amazing perks (like a 25-minute massage once a week), patient and helpful managers, career-pathing mentality, fully-stocked kitchen, great office culture, department outings, nutritionist lunch-and-learns, and great PTO.

Cons

If only it had more offices in more cities! If every state had a 24 Seven office, people would have better experiences with REAL HUMANS who care about their talent and, more importantly, know how to guide them. Also, businesses will know a recruiting agency that knows how to treat a client.

Keep up the good work! I learn from you every day.

Lots of exciting change!

I have been working at 24 Seven Talent full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

24 Seven is a fast-moving and fluid environment that rewards entrepreneurial employees. Environment is great - has a nice energy and positive feeling. Lots of great perks as well - massages, ice cream Thursdays, stocked kitchen, etc...

Cons

Sometimes that fluidity can be hard to manage and with growth often comes growing pains. Management could take a harder line on some decisions and be more consistent.

24 Seven Talent Photos