24 Seven Talent

Updated December 1, 2014
Updated December 1, 2014
4.5

Celeste Gudas

Pros
  • Candidates and Clients alike are treated with care and respect (in 5 reviews)

• Collaborative work environment with great people (in 6 reviews)

Cons
  • If you're not a person that enjoys a fast-paced, fluid environment, then this might not be the company for you (in 3 reviews)

• My direct contacts do not return my phone calls or my emails (in 3 reviews)

More Highlights

A time to blossom

Current Employee - Accounts Receivable Specialist in New York, NY
    Current Employee - Accounts Receivable Specialist in New York, NY

I have been working at 24 Seven Talent full-time (more than an year)

Pros

This is a hardworking environment, full of excitement and enthusiasm to make ones mark in the world. This is a great place to Blossom.

Cons

To excel in this company one must exercise good time management and resources.

Best Recruitment Agency to work for

I have been working at 24 Seven Talent full-time (more than an year)

Pros

The company culture at 24Seven is really amazing... I've never seen a recruitment agency that actually wants to help their staff grow and development in their careers. This has truly been a unique experience for me, and I have worked at other agencies in the past. The culture here is to want to stay and make a name for yourself! There are continual development programs and training... I really admire the fact that Senior Management has all been around for a number of years, which says a lot about the company. Also, the offices are all very trendy and make you proud of where you work!

Cons

Really tough to answer this question... I think 24Seven is ever evolving, so if there are any 'cons' there is definitely an open door policy to bring up any concerns you may have.

Company Review

Current Employee - Accounting in New York, NY
    Current Employee - Accounting in New York, NY

I have been working at 24 Seven Talent full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Everything. There is so much opportunity within 24 seven, its amazing

Cons

Wish I would've discovered 24 seven years ago

Mgmt is great, they are wonderful listeners and assist is all

A fun place to work with fantastic opportunity for growth!

Current Employee - Office Manager in Los Angeles, CA
    Current Employee - Office Manager in Los Angeles, CA

I have been working at 24 Seven Talent full-time (more than an year)

Pros

My coworkers are amazing, a blend of so many different fun personalities. If you enjoy working with people this is the place to be, with candidates and clients visiting the office on a daily basis, there's always a fresh face to make conversation with!

Cons

There really aren't any that stand out to me, this company cares for its employees and that's apparent in the way we are treated.

Working With 24 Seven as a Freelancer

I worked at 24 Seven Talent as a contractor (less than an year)

Pros

Extremely nice and helpful staff.

Cons

Wish they provided benefits for contractors.

24 Seven Talent Response

Nov 3, 2014Digital Marketing Coordinator

Glad you enjoyed your experience! I just wanted to take a moment to let you know that we do offer benefits to freelance employees!

Recruiter

Former Employee - Recruiter in New York, NY
    Former Employee - Recruiter in New York, NY

I worked at 24 Seven Talent full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Place had a solid reputation as a resource for talent

Cons

The entire organization is sales focused - the talent and clients don't actually matter to them. I have never felt so dirty doing a job that should have been very inspiring. I have worked with them to find a job then in house and now as a client (forced by my manager who seems to be getting bribes) - the fact is they simply don't care about people.

You didn't listen to me or anyone out of your inner circle when i was there and I'm sure it won't change now l.

Wonderful company that provides employment support, feedback and productive opportunities.

Current Employee - Contract Sample Coordinator in San Francisco, CA
    Current Employee - Contract Sample Coordinator in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at 24 Seven Talent full-time (less than an year)

Pros

This temporary employment agency will provide you with resume and interview support. If you are unsatisfied with a position, they will work with you to find a suitable assignment. The website provides updated employment opportunities. They provide Health benefits after your first few months of employment. A great and friendly staff and incredible office space for meetings.

Cons

If you are not proactive and follow up frequently, you can end up in a dead-end position longer than one would like.

Some of the account managers can be forgetful and not follow through. Calling and sending emails combined are necessary to reach certain account managers.

Provide information regarding Health Insurance through your agency. I received this information after six months of working FT.

Follow up employee referrals should be a faster process.

Follow up regarding background checks. I recently completed one and never heard the results.

Improve call backs and email response from Account Managers.

A good place to learn, grow and hone your skillset while building a career.

Current Employee - Vice President in Los Angeles, CA
    Current Employee - Vice President in Los Angeles, CA

I have been working at 24 Seven Talent full-time (more than 8 years)

Pros

I’ve seen my career blossom at 24Seven. There are tons of opportunities to carve out your own path, plus good training and support to help you move up in terms of both responsibility and compensation.

It’s a fun environment with lots of high-energy people who enjoy their work, and enjoy working together. Management listens to ideas and promotes a sense of ownership and collaboration. The company stresses continual improvement and bottom-line results but also understands the need for work-life balance.

I’ve been with 24 Seven for 9 years, and I think it’s a perfect fit for anyone who has an entrepreneurial drive and ambition. Put in the effort, be persistent and positive, and you will get the rewards.

Cons

If you don’t have that entrepreneurial spirit, it’s not the right company for you. Strong people who are motivated to succeed do well here.

Continue to grow and expand globally.

Hands down, best staffing and search firm to work for!

Current Employee - Recruiter
    Current Employee - Recruiter

I have been working at 24 Seven Talent full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

24 Seven is an amazing company. I've had the pleasure of doing business with and / or working for the company for 8+ years and I have to say...I would not wish to work for any other staffing firm. After 17 years in this industry, I have found the best! 24 Seven offers employees and amazing culture, collaborative teams, ongoing learning opportunities and abundant opportunities for growth. Compensation plans are generous, and very competitive when compared to others.

As an employee, I have always felt valued. I feel as if the company truly cares about my well being both at work and at home. It has been a really wonderful experience on a personal level.

I also enjoy working for a privately held, woman owned organization. The company is progressive and forward thinking and we have seen tremendous growth over the last several years with more to come. I can definitely envision myself at 24 Seven for the long term. I might what some call...a "Lifer".

Cons

I think like any company, there is always room for improvement, however 24 Seven has made great strides over the course of my tenure in those areas. I think we will continue to look for areas of improvement, however those that I needed in my role...are being taken care of and quickly!

one of the best places to work

Current Employee - Senior Account Manager in New York, NY
    Current Employee - Senior Account Manager in New York, NY

I have been working at 24 Seven Talent full-time (more than an year)

Pros

I love coming to work since it's a very entrepreneurial environment and my ideas are all welcome and heard. Great colleagues and a wonderful boss. I know what's expected of me to perform well. Working with the clients and candidates is very rewarding when you feel like you really a making a difference.

Cons

wish there were more training seminars to go to and not just online trainings;

24 Seven Talent Photos