2b stores

www.2bstores.com

2b stores Reviews

I learned a whole lot about retail in my short time here.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsYou get 40% off at 2b and get 50% off at Bebe

You learn while you earn

If you like competition, you will get it.

You can wear solid colored non Bebe or 2b apparel

Look fabulous while you work.

ConsYou can get the same discount not working here by shopping the clearance racks and earning rewards on your membership card.

You can ONLY wear Bebe or 2b printed apparel (which is not such a bad thing if you can afford it.)

No commission so therefore the pay sucks!

Low hours

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep being awesome! Some of the best support I have ever received!

2b stores SVP Human Resources responded to this review

May 14, 2014

Thank you for your review -- I'm glad you enjoyed your time with us! Just for clarity, you are NOT required to wear our merchandise - in fact here's a quote from our handbook and the same from our ... More

Not there yet...

ProsNew, innovative branch extension from bebe

ConsThey're not quite there yet.

Great atmosphere, yet

Sales Associate (Former Employee) Las Vegas, NV

ProsThe staff that I worked with were very upbeat and friendly! No drama whatsoever. Hours were also flexible.

ConsThis store is very high volume; therefore, you must be able to adjust to very busy settings. This location is also filled with outside tourists, so must also be able to be patient when it comes to dealing with clients from out of the country.

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

horrible

Stylist (Current Employee) Tinton Falls, NJ

Proslovely work environment, fast paced

Consmanagement sucks, highly under paid

Advice to Senior Managementfind another job because you are terrible at micromanaging the schedules

WOW People!

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Brisbane, CA

Pros2b offers an opportunity for diverse and progressive experience in a talented entrepreneurial environment with competitive compensation and outstanding benefits package; opportunity for career growth; development opportunities to acquire a breadth experience; a strong and accomplished leadership team; ability to be effective in my job and directly impact business; and a collegial and respectful work environment.

Cons2b isn't just a job, we're a start up division requiring dedication and a passion for the brand which might not be for everyone

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep fostering and nurturing our Culture and continue to live our Values

Worked for 2b stores? Contribute to the Community!