3 Day Blinds

Great Place To Work With Great People

Current Employee - Design Consultant in New York, NY
    Current Employee - Design Consultant in New York, NY

I have been working at 3 Day Blinds full-time (more than a year)

Pros

Ability to work independently as well as with a team
    Endless growth potential
    Great mentors
    Everyone is there to help everyone, from the sales team to the CEO.
    Set you up with all the tools to be successful

Cons

Only challenge is I work in a growing market so the company generated appointments fluctuate, thankfully we can generate our own appointments to keep busy.

Keep doing what you are doing, I enjoy getting up and going to work everyday. When you truly love your job it is clear that someone is doing something right!!

I truly enjoy working at 3 Day Blinds

Current Employee - Design Consultant in Irvine, CA
    Current Employee - Design Consultant in Irvine, CA

I have been working at 3 Day Blinds full-time (less than a year)

Pros

I've been working at 3 Day Blinds for couple months. The company provides a great working atmosphere. We work as a strong team by supporting each other and solving issues together. Also, the company provides excellent benefits, comfortable working environment, and well-structured management, etc. 3 Day Blinds is definitely a company that you can grow strongly with!

Cons

It's only been a few months working for the company, so I haven't experience any downside yet.

A fun place to work, where you're backed by a dedicated team of professionals!

Current Employee - Design Consultant in Phoenix, AZ
    Current Employee - Design Consultant in Phoenix, AZ

I have been working at 3 Day Blinds full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

3 Day Blinds does everything it can to support the sales team. Management is accessible, friendly, and responsive to ideas from the field.

As a salesperson, it is important to me that I work for a company that backs up the promises that I make to my customers, and 3 Day Blinds does this 100%.

The company provides us with all of the materials that we need to do our jobs - from samples to marketing materials to a laptop and printer, I am given all of the tools that I need to perform at a top level.

Our merchandising team is constantly reviewing market trends and looking to develop products that excite our customers. This means that I have beautiful products to sell, which makes my job more enjoyable. We seem to be coming up with updates and new additions to our offerings a couple of times a year, keeping things fresh and interesting for both myself AND my customers. I love our products and it shows in my sales presentations.

Cons

As with any company, there are areas that can be improved upon. However, 3 Day Blinds does tackle problems as they arise. Management is very responsive and is always looking for ways to improve our systems. The "open door" policy of the company means that any employee is free to discuss their concerns without worry. In fact, it seems to me that most of our problem solvers are non-management people. This is truly a company that listens.

Keep listening to your people! I love the culture of this company, and I love the direction we are headed in with our new products and sales opportunities!

Tons of Opportunity

Current Employee - Design Consultant
    Current Employee - Design Consultant

I have been working at 3 Day Blinds full-time (more than a year)

Pros

I've been in this industry for about 7 years now, and cannot say enough positive things about 3DB! As a Design Consultant, they provided extensive product training before sending me out into the field and there are people available to help as questions arise, so I always feel supported. They gave me all the samples to sell from for free, which is amazing, because with other companies you often have to invest your own money and they are not cheap! I'm 100% commission, which I love because I essentially get to write my own pay check. The incentives and bonuses are great and I also get full health benefits. The product quality is terrific and makes me proud to sell it.

Cons

Sales can be a tough business, but I think people are inherently sales oriented or they aren't. If you love it like I do, then this is a great company to work for with tons of earning potential.

Continue to expand the product offering so I have more to offer my clients.

Great Place to Work!

I have been working at 3 Day Blinds full-time (less than a year)

Pros

The environment is great! It's a pleasure coming in and working with such wonderful, hard working and passionate people. The excellence of the company is based on how we all really work as one team for the greater good for the client.

Cons

I do not have any cons at this time.

I would like to see some sort of introduction or "Meet and Greet" for new hires. I constantly see new employees in the building and have no idea who they are. It would be nice to have maybe an email or post of the new hires that way we can welcome them to our team.

Opportunities are endless

I have been working at 3 Day Blinds full-time (more than 8 years)

Pros

Opportunities are endless as promotion from within in strongly nurtured. 3 Day Blinds takes pride in continual development of their staff in all departments. Employee satisfaction is considered just as important as client satisfaction and financial growth.

Cons

When your friends outside of work are bonding with horror stories about the places they work you will not have much to add to the conversation.

Management is always looking to improve the business inside and out. Keep it up.

3 Day Blinds has given me back a great quality of life, while enjoying a full time career.

I have been working at 3 Day Blinds full-time (less than a year)

Pros

3 day blinds offers you the opportunity for a booming full time career without an impact to your quality of life, and as a full time employee, mom and wife, I need that balance in my life. This is the first time in the last 15 years, that I have felt happy in my career choice because I am able to juggling my life more effectively than years prior while working at other companies. I also feel like I am apart of an amazing team, with truly caring people. 3 Day Blinds not only cares about its employees, but also about their families, and the community. They do many philanthropic activities and events, like large donations to Habitat for Humanity, Families Forward, and others. This makes me feel proud to be apart of a company that cares so much.

Cons

I have not experience any cons in the last 5 months of my employment with 3 day blinds.

Keep up the great work!

Great Company and opportunity for growth!!!

I have been working at 3 Day Blinds full-time

Pros

There is room and opportunity for growth if you work hard, show your commitment and embrace the vision and values. A main focus at this company is the team effort it takes to produce results and everyone contributes and plays a part in the results.

Cons

As with any team, sometimes frustration can happen if you don't feel like others value the company or contribute as a team towards the goals.

Continue to make the company environment a positive one. Encourage activities and/or that promote fun and well being.

3 Day Blinds is the ideal company to work for!

I have been working at 3 Day Blinds full-time (more than a year)

Pros

3 Day Blinds is a company lives up to their core values- integrity, one team, superior client experience, excellence and passion. Any position you hold at 3 Day Blinds offers unlimited career growth and opportunities to work with really great people.

Cons

I really don't have complaints pertaining to working for 3 Day Blinds!

Great team chemistry you've instilled in all 3 Day Blinds employees, keep up the great work.

I have worked at 3Day for the past 5 years and have enjoyed the entire experience.

Current Employee - Customer Service in Irvine, CA
    Current Employee - Customer Service in Irvine, CA

I have been working at 3 Day Blinds full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

There is a positive atmosphere where people really support each other in solving problems and growing the business. We have values that we honestly live by that include Teamwork, Integrity, Customer Satisfaction and excellence. I have not worked for any other company that takes thier values so seriously. Another thing is that we are always trying new ways to do things better like new products, new systems, new tools to make the job easier. Its a good place to work.

Cons

Things move very quickly so you have to be focused and resillient. To stay on top, you have to constantly change to improve. I don't mind this but I know it is hard for some people.

It would be great if there were a way for the people in the office to meet the people in the field.

3 Day Blinds Photos