3000BC

www.3000bc.com

3000BC Reviews

5.0

CEO

Not only changing the way the world buys skincare but, changing the way my family lives in this world! What a blessing!

Current Employee - Founder Bound Leader/Skincare Advisor in Pensacola, FL
    Current Employee - Founder Bound Leader/Skincare Advisor in Pensacola, FL

I have been working at 3000BC

Pros

Set my own hours, amazing products with the only diagnostic tool of its kind in the industry, AMAZING home office team! The earnings potential is top notch and more than we could ever imagine it could be. Not to mention the Ultimate incentive of a company paid BMW of your choice!

Cons

To much territory to cover on my own and need more advisors to join my team!!! Is that even really a con? LOL

Keep doing what you are doing! I am so honored to be a part of this amazing company!

Cutting Edge, Fun, Rewarding with a family like atmosphere.

Current Employee - Senior Skincare Advisor
    Current Employee - Senior Skincare Advisor

I have been working at 3000BC full-time (more than a year)

Pros

The support you receive, the products that we offer are far above the rest, the revolutionary skin scope. With the Skin Scope we can now more accurately customize a skincare regimen.

Cons

The only thing that I can think of as being a con, is that it is hard work being self employed and being in the direct sales industry. As far as the company goes I can not think of a downside. The company and its Founders have been GREAT!

Upper Management is great, so my advice is just to keep doing what you are doing.