312 Marketing

Updated Apr 24, 2014

Be The First To
Add Photos

Randy Paddock

Work hard and get rewarded.

ProsWork ethic is the biggest factor in success, great if you have no experience. Everyone I interact with has class. Very fun work environment, even while working hard. Pretty fast advancement. I've gotten many opportunities to travel and one on one coaching with the C.E.O.

ConsThings can move fast so you must be organized. If you don't have a great work ethic it can be frustrating.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep pushing your company.

Good

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsGreat place to work and awesome enviroment

ConsHard work; Sometimes it can get really busy

THE BEST PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE

Account Manager (Former Employee)
    Raleigh, NC

Pros312 Marketing is a growing company. They give you world class marketing and sales training. Most importantly, the really empower their employees.

ConsYou must have a strong mindset or be willing to learn how to develop one.

• We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Amazing place to work!

ProsFrom the first time I walked in, they made me feel welcomed. Awesome people that know what they're doing and make it fun to learn new things. The atmosphere is amazing and all of the out of the office activities are so much fun! They really do give you the tools to succeed.

ConsAt first, having to sometimes go out of my comfort zone was tough but after practice and very good training and support, I was able to overcome it.

Great experience for entry level

ProsWithin the first couple of weeks I was able to learn a good amount of info. My first entry level job I was mostly just getting coffee and treated like an intern
    The first month I was here I sat down w/the owner twice where we went over the training and what was going well vs what could use improvement. Definitely felt like my voice was being heard early on.
    We just got back from a national conference where I was able to meet face to face with senior consultants

ConsIt's actually pretty easy to see early on if you're not very competitive you won't progress through training very quickly-not saying you're competing against other employees, it's more of a mindset you have to have.

Advice to Senior ManagementMore weekly competitions!

Office Culture

ProsOne of the main reasons why I started here was because of the office culture and atmosphere. It seems like every week they're doing a new fundraiser for different non profits whether they're in Raleigh or a national one. The atmosphere there was a huge plus as well. I moved here from PA so I really only knew one or two people down here with no family so coming into a company where everyone is really welcoming made the transition a lot easier.

ConsTime Management-you get a lot of information in the beginning and are expected to learn it fairly quickly, so if you aren't good with time management or multitasking you may have a harder time in the beginning.

Advice to Senior ManagementI feel like they could be harder on reps in entry level. Since the people within the company are so helpful it could make people work less since they know someone will have their back or help them out which in turn hurts everyone else.

Misleading

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsIf you want to be a door to door salesman, look no further! However, you do learn valuable work experience, time management skills and how to develop professional networks.

ConsBe up front with your potential hirees. You're not an "independent office." You work for CRYDOR. I'm sure you hold that information out because a quick google search of your parent company will ruin you.

Advice to Senior ManagementAlthough this review might sound hostile, I think the management is great. Lots of smart, hardworking and professional people.

Good experience at entry-level

Entry Level Account Executive (Current Employee)
    Raleigh, NC

ProsWorking at a company that is fun and I actually look forward to work everyday
    - Constant feedback about how I am doing in the company whether its praise or constructive feedback
    - Thought the training was very efficient.
    - Great relationships with co workers, a lot of mutual respect
    - Seeing a lot of growth in the company
    - Networking with VERY successful people
    -Fun random events on the weekends

Cons- competitive
    - the bathrooms are in the middle of the office space so it could be a little awkward

100% commission door-to-door tv/internet/phone sales

Account Executive (Current Employee)
    Raleigh, NC

ProsTight knit circle of employees, close contact with motivated, assertive company president, possibility for upward movement allowing you to possibly own your own sales office some day.

Cons100% commission resulted in occasional $100 pay weeks, 6 day work week 56 hours p/wk, half of the day spent in office (free labor), no room for a social life outside the office

Advice to Senior ManagementMore time outside the office

Great Opportunity for Growth and Development

ProsI have been with 312 about six months. The work environment here is very fun and energetic. I have learned a lot while here, not just about the business, but also general information about how to be successful in life. If you are willing to work hard and put in the effort, there is a huge potential for growth within the company. It's definitely a great opportunity and it's all merit-based, which removes issues of seniority I've had at previous jobs.

ConsThey definitely teach you a lot, so if you don't have a good student mentality and aren't willing to learn, this won't be the place for you.

Worked for 312 Marketing? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at 312 Marketing reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for 312 Marketing CEO Randy Paddock . All 14 reviews posted anonymously by 312 Marketing employees.