360 Incentives

Updated October 14, 2014
Updated October 14, 2014
5.0

Jason Atkins

It was like an excerpt from the movie The Internship, except I am getting paid for the experience!

Current Employee - Client Happiness Builder in Whitby, ON (Canada)
    Current Employee - Client Happiness Builder in Whitby, ON (Canada)

I have been working at 360 Incentives full-time (less than an year)

Pros

The location is convenient and easily accessible.
    Great inbound call centre environment.
    Amazing vacation policy
    Amazing scheduling
    Amazingly supportive peers and superiors
    Accessibility to all facets of business within company (the CEO sits at a regular desk, like the rest of the employees, in a central location)
    Pay rate is fair (salary of 32k/annum) with performance bonuses ontop (meeting metrics)
    No ATH!!! (quality of call rather than quantity of time spent on call)
    Company has amazing values and strives to achieve goals while maintaining integrity
    Not micromanaged by superiors
    Good benefits (start after 3 months)
    Ability to get group RSP's (with company matching)
    Open floor (not stuck in walled cubicle)
    Free food most days, Drinks (tea, coffee, redbull) etc for a non-mandated donation
    Inclusive group activities in and outside the call centre
    Encouragment to pursue education
    Philanthropic approach in charitable contributions and impact sourcing
    Ability to move and grow within company
    Amazing work / life INTEGRATION as opposed to balance.

Cons

Less structured:
    - Due to nature of changing programs there is no clear cut way of approaching tasks (calls emails)
    - More structure in training program needed ( would have like to have definitions for jargon, outlined call flow and authentication rules)

I really enjoy the work environment and the core values the company adheres to. I have just one suggestion in regards to the training program. I had a very thorough training experience with my former employment with Telus Mobility (for the CSR role). The information was grouped and rehashed in a sequence that took you through your average call as well as enlightened the agents in regards to terms and rerouting options for escalations, tech issues etc. If it could somehow be implemented that the training was more structured for easier retention that would be amazing.

Exhausting, but awesome!

Former Employee - Client Happiness Builder in Reigate, England (UK)
    Former Employee - Client Happiness Builder in Reigate, England (UK)

I worked at 360 Incentives full-time (less than an year)

Pros

The company genuinely cares about all its employees, from the management team to the new recruit in the satellite office! Everyone is involved in the process and your ideas can genuinely shape the direction the company takes. Culture is a huge part of the company and the recruitment process does a great job of ensuring that the people who are hired are not only qualified professionally, but also that their character is one that fits in with everyone else already there

Cons

Its hard work. The company is growing, but not as fast as its business. They ask a lot of you, but no more than they would of themselves. I've worked from 8:30am - midnight quite a few times, but this contribution was never ignored.

Don't stop taking it to 11

Marketing Analyst

Current Employee - Marketing Analyst in Whitby, ON (Canada)
    Current Employee - Marketing Analyst in Whitby, ON (Canada)

I have been working at 360 Incentives full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Lots of support for career and personal development. The company goes out of its way to help with supporting employee goals even if it isnt necessarily work related. Personal growth matters here.

Cons

Nothing really comes to mind. Competitive salary and work life balance. The coffee machine is full of great coffee and Red Bull us free. Unless one is to nitpick there 360 is dope!

With incredible growth, management shouldnt lose sight of what is making the firm great. Working here is a great reason to stay in Whitby Ontario. Keep up the good work!

360 Incentives Response

Nov 18, 2013Talent Manager

Thanks for the reminder to continually to go back to our core commitments and core values as the foundation as we build and grow. Solid advice for sure! Please be sure to call us on it if you aren't ... More

Challenging work and great people. Definitely recommend!

Current Employee - Entrepreneurship Intern in Whitby, ON (Canada)
    Current Employee - Entrepreneurship Intern in Whitby, ON (Canada)

I have been working at 360 Incentives as an intern (less than an year)

Pros

Unlike any other place I have worked at, they take care of their employees. From stay at home mom to student intern, they take personal needs into consideration. They really trust their employees.

Cons

Literally have nothing to complain about.

Keep up the good work!