360 Incentives
www.360incentives.com Whitby, Canada 50 to 149 Employees

360 Incentives Reviews

Jason Atkins

Marketing Analyst

Marketing Analyst (Current Employee)
Whitby, ON (Canada)

I have been working at 360 Incentives full-time for less than a year

ProsLots of support for career and personal development. The company goes out of its way to help with supporting employee goals even if it isnt necessarily work related. Personal growth matters here.

ConsNothing really comes to mind. Competitive salary and work life balance. The coffee machine is full of great coffee and Red Bull us free. Unless one is to nitpick there 360 is dope!

Advice to Senior ManagementWith incredible growth, management shouldnt lose sight of what is making the firm great. Working here is a great reason to stay in Whitby Ontario. Keep up the good work!

Flag Review

360 Incentives Talent Manager responded to this review

Nov 18, 2013

Thanks for the reminder to continually to go back to our core commitments and core values as the foundation as we build and grow. Solid advice for sure! Please be sure to call us on it if you aren't ... More

Challenging work and great people. Definitely recommend!

Entrepreneurship Intern (Current Employee)
Whitby, ON (Canada)

I have been working at 360 Incentives as an intern for less than a year

ProsUnlike any other place I have worked at, they take care of their employees. From stay at home mom to student intern, they take personal needs into consideration. They really trust their employees.

ConsLiterally have nothing to complain about.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep up the good work!

Worked for 360 Incentives? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at 360 Incentives reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for 360 Incentives CEO Jason Atkins. All reviews posted anonymously by 360 Incentives employees.