360training

www.360training.com

360training Reviews

Updated Jul 9, 2014
360training – Austin – “Building”

Ed Sattar

Pros
  • Great industry to be in, fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment and smart colleagues(in 5 reviews)

• great place to learn and make big mistakes because nobody knows what they're doing(in 5 reviews)

Cons
  • Job security is non-existent in this company(in 4 reviews)

• Yet, they get all the flak just because upper management does not invest in servers, etc so there are at least 5 downtimes per week(in 4 reviews)

Great place to learn new skills

Sales (Former Employee) Austin, TX

ProsCasual work environment, great place to learn new skills because they underhire for their needs. Compensation is decent for sales people, you can earn good money if you work hard.

ConsThey went through 6 HR generalists in the two years I worked there. Sales position B2C may rewquire evenings and weekends.

Advice to Senior ManagementKnow your employees names and what they do.

Run For Your Life

E-commerce (Former Employee) Austin, TX

Pros- great place to learn and make big mistakes because nobody knows what they're doing. Really smart people who work tirelessly.

Cons- Where to start.............the entire shop is run by the CEO who is the only person in the company who has no track record of success. He hires top talent and then runs them off when they don't agree with him.

Advice to Senior ManagementIt's time to step down and get a CEO who can save your company.

360training.com company has a great future

ProsGreat industry to be in, fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment and smart colleagues. Company provides a great opportunity to gain leadership experience. Good company values and a focus on putting the growth of the employees and customer at the center of our business.

ConsUp until a few months ago I would say lack cross-department collaboration and goal alignment, but I believe there is a renewed sense of importance around collaborating across the entire organization and alignment across stake holders to achieve goals

Advice to Senior ManagementContinue to focus on intra-department collaboration and goal alignment with stake holders across all three offices and don't lose the sight of delighting your employees and customers

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Great experience!

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Austin, TX

ProsWorking for 360training has been an incredible learning experience for me. I find myself handling tasks I would have never imagined had I not been given this opportunity. Working here not only gives you an opportunity to grow but allows you to utilize your most valuable skills. In addition, the culture definitely makes you feel at home!

ConsMore training would have been beneficial.

Sales

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Austin, TX

ProsGrowing Company with a focus on wanting to be better, bigger and relevant. Not complacent on being the same old same old. Try to set a work life balance and fun environment.

ConsCompany has an inability to stick to a plan. Change directions with every new Idea and "suggestion" they receive. Lack of communication between all the different projects and divisions.

Advice to Senior ManagementDo not change direction on every new Idea. Allow previous projects and plans to be completed before deciding results

Good place to start, not stay.

ProsThere are some good advancement oppurtunities.

ConsThe compensation is poor. Executive communication is lacking.

Good place, but no strategy

Account Manager (Former Employee) Austin, TX

ProsAnybody working at 360 will learn something! It's a fast paced environment - any idea is a good idea. Coworkers are ok.

ConsThe company does not have a CEO. On paper? Maybe. But in reality the CEO is also CEO of a new startup and then has other businesses. The little time he spends on 360training projects he spends in insubstantial details. No strategy, vision, big picture. It's amazing the company made it this far without a 'real' CEO.

Advice to Senior ManagementConsider getting a full-time CEO, ideally someone that has a strategy.

Horrid interviewing process that wastes applicant's time.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) Austin, TX

ProsInterviewers seem nice and polite.

ConsVery infantile interview process with no true direction.

Advice to Senior ManagementYou get what you pay for.

Manager

Manager (Former Employee) Austin, TX

ProsNone at all - stay far far away

ConsThis company used to be great. Now its a complete joke. All the good people have left. The people that are still there are looking for a job. I think the biggest issue is that the company is run by the executive team, who are often wrong, but dont want to listen to their employees or their customers. If you go against the executive team, you WILL get fired.The goals are unrealistic and everything is completely broken. Dont ever expect to make your monthly quota and you will NEVER make your variable pay.

If you work hard, they will just want you to work harder and never appreciate you. Even if you get a job offer from here, continue looking. Its better to look around than to waste time here.

Advice to Senior ManagementExecutive team needs to change.

Fast-paced environment with several challenges.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsFast-paced environment - never boring. Opportunity for college graduates.

ConsThe CEO is sometimes the company's own worst enemy. Compensation is generally less than market value. Career path - thin to none.

Advice to Senior ManagementPractice what you preach - culture and values.

Worked for 360training? Contribute to the Community!