3Cinteractive

John Duffy

Great work environment!

Current Employee - Client Services Manager  in  Boca Raton, FL
    Current Employee - Client Services Manager in Boca Raton, FL

Pros

3C is a company with highly motivated workers that come together and produce great work for important companies. The work environment fuels this passion and creativity. The great work environment also extends to setting individual goals, toward which every member strives to achieve. Added to that, the company has introduced a comprehensive leadership development course in line with its one of its core values of promoting personal and professional development among its employees. I find this course to be beneficial not only towards the way I view the great work we do here, but also towards the way I plan out my future endeavors as an individual.

Cons

As the company goes through transformation from a startup to a great company, exciting changes in roles and responsibilities are occurring more regularly. The goal is to have the right people in the best position possible in order to maintain a culture that promotes operational excellence and continuous improvement.

Continue to foster personal and professional growth for all employees. It is a great initiative.

Great Potential but lost opportunity

Former Employee - Director  in  Boca Raton, FL
    Former Employee - Director in Boca Raton, FL

Pros

Great solution in right industry, 3Ci has a people focused approach

Cons

Lack of strategic direction, leaders need to understand industries they enter not take same approach

Learn from people you hire. Do not be afraid to admit they bring things to the table you do not have

Challenging and Competitive Work Environment

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Boca Raton, FL

Pros

Mobile is an ever-changing and still maturing industry so the work we do for our clients in many instances has never been done before. It's very rewarding to know that the work I’m doing is extremely valuable to our clients.

Focusing on the professional and personal development of the employees is very important to management. It is clear that management really cares about the people that work at 3C.

Cons

Our goal is to continue to progress from being a good company to a special one. To do that we are going through a self imposed transformation. Moving away from a start-up’s mentality to one focused on putting the people and processes in place to be able to scale to a great company. That means a lot of change and doing things differently than we are use to. Change is difficult no matter how adaptable you are and things are happening quickly, which isn’t the easiest thing to deal with at times when you are trying to accomplish the task at hand.

As we keep growing don't let us loose the culture that makes 3C a special place to work and is a major reason for our success to this point. Continue to only bring in the best people that not only have the right qualifications for the position but also fit into our culture. Over communicate with all the team members about the business and what is happening.

4. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Terrible work culture. Heartless people

Former Employee - Senior Software Engineer  in  Boca Raton, FL
    Former Employee - Senior Software Engineer in Boca Raton, FL

Pros

Good location
    Nice office
    Snacks and drinks
    Mac Book Pro Development

Cons

Architects and Managers think they are Gods.
    Rude demeanor.
    Low trust in developers

A good company is made by great people. But build skills to identify great people. Great people are not just about raw skills. They are about imagination, ideas, motivation to learn. Good positive personality can out shoot the best in time.

Great environment with a very intelligent group of people all trying to do new, innovative work.

Former Employee - Software Development Intern  in  Boca Raton, FL
    Former Employee - Software Development Intern in Boca Raton, FL

Pros

Intelligent team members.
    Uses the powerful Agile Scrum Methodology.
    New, innovative and interesting work.
    Free, healthy lunch everyday.

Cons

None! I didn't have anything that made me not want to work here.

Good company, that provides an innovative solution for Enterprises.

Current Employee - Project Manager  in  Boca Raton, FL
    Current Employee - Project Manager in Boca Raton, FL

Pros

Innovative, cutting edge technology. Right space, Right time. Fun environment. Smart, energetic, people. Laid back office environment.

Cons

Low pay. No incentive for support teams . Lack of ongoing recognition. Need Technical Writers to better improve API description.

Provide additional incentives/benefits for employees. Profit sharing, incent support teams for achieving overall KPI's

A nurturing environment where my success are rewarded and I am given an opportunity to correct my mistakes.

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Boca Raton, FL

Pros

We have an environment where ideas are encouraged and developed. There is a strong sense of team and family here. Most of the folks I deal with are more than willing to help, offer advise and certainly support. We take our work seriously and always try to figure out a fun way to do it. Personally, my area of responsibility is a little out of their direct area of expertise and the leadership is genuinely interested in and supportive of my ideas. Yes, we have a very creative environment with engaging architectural and artistic elements. In addition, we have a catered kitchen where you could enjoy at least 2 of your main daily meals if you wanted. The stocked kitchen is a benefit-no charge to employees. Oh, by the way, we happen to be in one of the largest and fastest growing industries on the planet! Pretty exciting stuff.

Cons

Based on our rate of growth, we will likely run out of space before long. (Is that really a down-side?) Having said that, this company has expanded and grown the physical space as needed, when needed.

This leadership team has been working hard to make their ideas a reality for over 7 years. They have a clear vision of where they are going and not afraid to re-evaluate when they are not getting the results they want. They constantly ask how can we be better and listen to ,accept and adjust to criticism as necessary. They are confident, humble and friendly. My only advise-keep doing what you've been doing.

Fun, creative place to work, great management and team!

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Boca Raton, FL

Pros

3Ci is the most amazing place to work as the management team is supportive, the culture is fun, delicious, fresh gourmet lunch provided each day, great learning environment and great growing company to be part of. It's fun to be part of a fast-moving industry and you're always learning something new here!

Cons

There is a learning curve to understand the mobile industry as it is unique. There is also a need to keep up in this fast-moving, fast-paced industry.

Keep up the great work, open door policy, fun environment and attention to each employee. It's fun to be part of a fast-growing, strongly managed company.

Excellent Work Environment -

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Boca Raton, FL

Pros

Exciting Culture with amazing people
    Great technology - mobile platform, SaaS, Cloud based
    Excellent management and leadership

Cons

Growing fast, so not every process and 'hand off' has been figured out yet

poor technology, poor management

Current Employee - Senior Software Architect  in  Boca Raton, FL
    Current Employee - Senior Software Architect in Boca Raton, FL

Pros

I liked the fact that there was bottled water available and the management has been very good about paying me on time.

Cons

3cinteractive tries to put a positive spin on their work, but when it comes down to it they are just a spam company. They send spam text messages.

The management has been very dishonest in their dealings with me and with other employees. These guys are salesmen and tend to say what they think you want to hear rather than what is true.

The technology management at 3cinteractive is pitiful. There is probably one or two developers working for the company who are actually competent. These people are not their primary developers or the management. 3cinteractive has a habit of hiring people they like for the job rather than people who are qualified, and it's usually difficult to understand why they like the people they like. I have no idea why they hired the CIO they hired, for example. The guy has never actually worked as a developer and has very limited knowledge concerning development. They say things about having assembled the best team in the business, but they really haven't attempted to do that.

Lots of political nonsense. The majority of the people in management at 3cinteractive have worked together on more than one venture. They tend to look down on people who are not part of that clique.

The offices are ugly as hell. Sheet metal stapled to the walls, "CREATE!" painted on a blackboard in the conference room, ugly paintings of rock stars, a motorcycle.

start hiring developers who are actually qualified. If you don't know what that means, hire someone who does. Quit hiring high school kids to be your system admins and developers. Quit hiring barely qualified project managers to be your CIOs.

Worked for 3Cinteractive? Contribute to the Community!